• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Stocks Studio: ANDI V. SHELBY

Thestockstudio1

TMF Expert
In honor of the new Batman V. Superman movie I thought id introduce two of my most popular models; the lovely Ms. Andi who can be a very sadistic tickler and the very adorable and insanely ticklish Ms. Shelby. Andi brought a friend but that's for the sequel. Shelby is locked in the stocks and then Andi starts off teasing Shelby's bare soles. Once the toys come out that's when Shelby really starts going crazy. In the second half of the clip Shelby is tickled by 3 ticklers. First clip of a long series....Enjoy!

IMG_3429.PNGIMG_3430.PNGIMG_3431.PNGIMG_3432.PNGIMG_3433.PNG

[video]<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=3297" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />[/video]

[video]http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/3297/andi-tickles-shelby-in-the-stocks[/video]

Wow, Andi really did a fantastic job of putting Shelby through some marvelous torture. Can't wait to see more.

Yummy!!!
Love the stocks!
Love the barefoot tickling!

The only thing that could make it better is a ball gag???

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

with the exception of the boxing ring which is really creative it looks to me like you are copying some other well known producers

stick to the boxing ring and stop being a rip off

with the exception of the boxing ring which is really creative it looks to me like you are copying some other well known producers

...huh? no idea what youre talking about here.

Don't let the trolls get you down. This looks great and if having a lee in stocks is somehow copying another producer, then 99.99% of them are guilty. It's a common tickle scene because it makes the most sense and looks hot.

I respect your opinion tickles4fun and accept all criticisms. I try to be new and creative but sometimes just letting two girls tickle each other is hot. I like this clip and may be my favorite clip to date. Thanks to all for the positive comments as well. They are very much appreciated.

Andi snapped, she looks good tickling shelby, looks good man, fuck those tools

Andi snapped, she looks good tickling shelby, looks good man, fuck those tools

Been a minute since , ive been on, looks good brotha, andi and shelby is definently good magic together,

Don't let the trolls get you down. This looks great and if having a lee in stocks is somehow copying another producer, then 99.99% of them are guilty. It's a common tickle scene because it makes the most sense and looks hot.

Everyone copies everyone. Unless you try to do some goofy plot, tickling videos are pretty much all the same thing, girl tied up and getting tickled. The reactions of the girl getting tickled, her attractiveness, and how good the ler is at doing their thing is what makes a good video. And this video delivers: Cutie with nice feet and a great laugh getting tickled, the stocks keep those feet still but let them wiggle enough to be fun to watch, and Andi seems to be having a blast playing with her.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back