• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Strangest place you tickled or were tickled?

crap_game

TMF Master
Ok, let me be clear, I don't mean body part LOL

Where were you?
Who did you tickle or who tickled you?
Where did you tickle or where we're you tickled?

My answers:
1)At my wife's doctors office. She was 7 months pregnant and she had her feet in the
stirrups. We were alone briefly.
2) Tickled my wife.
3) Tickled her bare toes.

hahaha I think this is going to be a fun thread!

Where were you? The fruit section of my local supermarket :shock:
Who did you tickle or who tickled you? I was tickled
Where did you tickle or where we're you tickled? I got tickled first my armpits, then as I tried to run away my stomach....then my dress flew up and the game was over I was soooo mad hahahaha but then it was really funny so it was hard to stay mad!

:) At her parent's house...and they joined in! Dad helped hold her down, and Mom tickled her feet while I got her belly and ribs. :)

I was at work when my friend comes from behind me and tickles my armpits and butt to make me yelp and scream.

Here's mine:

Who: I tickled santa's little helper
Where: I tickled the bottom of her foot, whilst in green nylons/tights

This was when I had to dress up as santa claus for work - my colleague, who was playing the part of santa's little helper, somehow persuaded me to do it for a kids party she was organising on behalf of someone who had promised it to a client - it was very stressful and it should never have been agreed to, but as we were getting the final touches ready in the grotto, she bent down to switch on the music from the laptop on the floor, with her foot behind her, sole exposed (boots having been removed ages ago) and I couldn't help it - even with all the stress, I reached out my santa gloved hands and tickle along her sole. Great stuff!

Two other incidents worth mentioning:

Who: i tickled a fellow chorister
Where: On the bottom of her white socked foot, while she was shoeplaying - I pretended to drop my pencil whilst in the middle of rehearsing the hymns, I then tickled her briefly whilst picking up the pencil. Wonderful!

Who: me - I got tickled by a friend.
Where: on the bottom of my white socked foot - I had taken my shoe off to demonstrate that my sock glowed in the dark, in the hope that the girl I was riding with would do the same and take her shoe off. I already know she was mega ticklish. She didn't take hers off sadly, but she did give my feet a tickle - she could never resist when given the opportunity

In a park at night :)
A fellow tmf member tickled me
Tied down to a playground and tickled in the worst spots, trying not to laugh was so hard because we were in public.

Last edited:
I hope this is what you're looking for...

Once, when I closed on a house, I used an ex-girlfriend's mom as my Real Estate agent. I had tickled her before, but not for a long time. Her feet were an 11 on a ticklish scale of 1-10. We were at the title office, and we were informed that the other party would be 30 minutes late. We were sitting at the closing table, she at the head, and me the first seat on her left. She was wearing a skirt with flats and tan nylons. She started to do some paperwork, clearly frustrated by the delay. I said, Pattie, you look so serious...and as I said it, I lifted her left leg onto my lap and slid her shoe off in one motion. She had zero leg strength, which made tickling her easy.

I scratched the center of her stockinged sole, and she went nuts. She was trying not to laugh too loudly, and even pounded the table. I stopped and started, stopped and started, but couldn't do too much, as her face was already bright red and she had wiped away at least one ticklish tear...

Strangest? Definitely in MY car.. Also most dangerous

My ticklish girlfriend decided to tickle ME... WHILE I was driving! Now, I was on cruise control at 75 mph on a very quiet stretch of I-59. But it was so strange, because it was so unlike her to do that! It was very light but relentless tickling of my right side... for a moment, I thought we were gonna get pulled over.

The plus side for me... I threatened her with ruthless tickle revenge when we got to our hotel room later that night... and I delivered! I had her in tears!

1. Physical therapy because I tore my ACL
2. My (extremely cute) therapist
3. My knee when he was trying to (and succeeding ) to break scar tissue after surgery

1) Somebody's place having a poker game

2) A gal sitting across the poker table from me that decided to rub her nylon clad foot along my inner thigh under the table.

3. The bottom of her nylon clad foot causing her to go ballistic and make everyone at the table (except me, of course) wonder what was wrong with her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back