• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Super G.A.L.S. issue 4 is here!

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
I may as well let Enchantra do her thing here, because who wants to hear from me when a hot chick is around:
Promopicissue4_final_zpsbbc98bea.jpg

So there ya have it! Issue 4 of the Super G.A.L.S. is out and about for you to read. This issue was a challenge to put together, but no less fun than usual. I knew it would be a lot of work when I got the write up from Xodlirv. He's very generous with my time and efforts :)

So, what is this issue about? When the G.A.L.S. go back in time to the 1940's, they find themselves in the era of the Golden Age of comics! Of course that and with this being the fourth issue means we should have a Golden Age guest star! All this and a new pin-up from my Uno card game cheating pal, Soda Bobinsky! Plus, be sure to stick around until the end of the issue, as there is an interesting teaser you won't want to miss.

Super G.A.L.S. issue 4 is available here: https://payhip.com/b/BKgS

Before I forget, here's a look at the first page:
Sample page.jpg
:yowzer: With a splash page that looks like that, you know you're in for truly thought provoking Shakespeare level drama.

Or something.

View attachment 360164
:yowzer: With a splash page that looks like that, you know you're in for truly thought provoking Shakespeare level drama.

Or something.
This looks superb, Sandy. Funny, I was thinking about Rocky Horror the other day... with the mutant chipmunks... actually, the thought was awful.

Thank you guys. Another excellent issue

Thanks a lot! Glad to have you along for the adventure :)

This looks superb, Sandy. Funny, I was thinking about Rocky Horror the other day... with the mutant chipmunks... actually, the thought was awful.

Thank you, C.A.B.! You know, I've never seen Rocky Horror...I'd probably watch it with the mutant chipmunks.

Super G.A.L.S. issue 4 is available here: https://payhip.com/b/BKgS

View attachment 360164

Or something.

Having picked up my copy of Super G.A.L.S. issue 4 this morning, I felt compelled to drop in and say a few words about this really fun issue...

Super G.A.L.S. issue 4 opens up with a fantastic splash page (generously provided here as a preview.) Featuring the lovely Professor MacGuffin in bondage, and being tickled to tears on the soles of her nylon covered feet! While the villain stands by triumphantly taunting the Super G.A.L. ‘s for being too late!

The comic itself is filled to the brim with humor, nefarious plots, super hero action, torturous tickling, and the return of a genuine mainstream Golden Age Comic Heroine! Not to mention another great pin-up by my old pal Soda Bobinsky!

What I like best about the comics published by Black Feather Graphics is Sandrock74 and Xodlirv’s authentic affection for the Super Hero and tickling genres and how it manifests itself both in the Sandrock74’s art and Xodlirv’s writing.

BTW- I found Bellona's "!940's Search Engine" comment in the comic hilarious.

Great work guys!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you, Jim!

I begged and pleaded with Xodlirv to not make me have to draw the 1940's search engine. I mean, I've never actually seen one, so it was something else I had to look up for reference so I'd know what to draw. As long as it got someone to laugh about it, then it was worth it.

It's all hard work, but darn it, it's fun!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back