• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tent Trick (MM/FF)

kobbs

I have been mainly a lurker the last few years. This is the first time I'm sharing a story, so bear with me. Every summer a group of my friends and I go camping in the mountains. The group varies in size from year to year, friends of friends and new people always coming up. On more than one occasion the opportunity would present itself where I could show an unsuspecting friend “the tent trick”.

My friends who had the “trick” done to them or tried it themselves would help set it up to the "noobs" with “You should get Tom to show you the tent trick”. An unsuspecting friend usually would ask what is the trick and we say we have to show you. Works best on small tents and is very simple. As a person lies in the tent you simply pull their foot through the door, zipper the tent door closed on their ankle and hold the zipper. Then remove their shoe and sock and enjoy. The truly fun part is they cannot reach you or protect their foot and are helpless while you tickle them!

This past summer we had two ladies that kept asking me to show them the” trick”. Usually we sneak up and get someone but this time these two just kept asking. I had a friend of mine help as he took one girl and I took the other. We can call them Kim and Sue. They were sharing a tent and had two zippers on the doors on each side. Both were unsuspecting as we zipped the tent around their ankles, removed their shoes and started tickling. They both were ticklish, laughing and screaming and begging for mercy within a few seconds. Sue tried to sell Kim out by yelling “Let me go and we can all tickle her! I’ll help in here!” Kim looked shocked at Sue and called her a bitch through the laughter. It was fun to watch as they try to get the door open or pull their foot away as they are completely unrestrained and free to move inside the tent, they just can’t get to their feet or to us. They are both kicking, clawing at the tent walls and thrashing about to no avail. At one point they clunked heads together and we stopped to make sure they were ok. They were still laughing as they said they were and my friend said “Well as long as your ok.” We removed their socks as they both let out a scream “NO!” and started again on their bare feet.

This lasted maybe two to three minutes total before we let them go. They caught their breath and threatened revenge. They did get us back later with cold water dumped over our heads. Kim also got Sue back later that night for trying to sell her out (another story). But they were already planning on getting one of their friends at the next trip. I’m looking forward to next year as they both said the girl they had in mind was off the scale ticklish! Hope some of you can try this at your next camping trip!

Kobbs

This is classic! Totally stealing it next camping trip away :D Can't wait to hear about Kim's revenge on Sue too!

I would love to try this. I wonder if it works in other devices. I don't go camping that much, so random tents aren't a logical approach..

Genius! That's the coolest idea I've heard in a long time!

Can anybody else think of other good excuses to tickle feet? Or anywhere?

I've created the "diamond fingered strength test". You have the lee hold their arms out front, and have them touch The first two fingers. Then you have them twist their right hand away from them-so the middle finger is on top. To give u a visual, this would make their fingers form kind of a square/diamond shape.

Let me recap-middle right finger up, left index and middle fingers under it like a pyramid, right
Index finger under them. So when they have their fingers interlocked in the diamond-ish pyramid-ish shape, you can do one of two things-hold their fingers with your hand right in front of them, or be to their side and hold
Their fingers with your hand, then put hand against wall in front of you two (hope
Ppl can grasp the visual I am giving). So then on count of 3 you have them start pulling back. If u are a strong man on a woman, it will take a while for her to break your grip and free her fingers. You tell the lee that is part 1--that u did a "rowing motion test" to see how strong their back muscles are in a rowing motion.

Now u tell them they have to put hands overhead as now they have to see how strong they are in a "pull down motion". Again of free standing, it's okay, but up against wall is better, sitting on floor against wall is best. If doing free standing, make sure to stand behind them with your hand holding their fingers tightly in that diamond/pyramid-ish shape--so that way u can keep their own hands stuck behind head.

Again best is against wall. So imagine lee is now sitting on floor, back against wall, with your hand holding their top 2 fingers for each hand in your grasp as they are interlocked in your fingertips. Best part is that if they are sitting, u can tell them "I don't want u to cheat by standing up, so I'm gonna put my knee/shin here on you leg to pin it down and stop u from standing up". Then, as u have them with arms overhead, 2 fingers from each interlocked, with your grib holding them, you remind them "On 3" then start to count, and at about 1 and 1/2 to 2, start tickling their now exposed and helpless ribs, sides, underarms. As tickling, u calmly tell them this is part of the catch, and that they have to break grip while distracted. Usually what will happen is that a surprise like
U tickling them will have them blurt out in some fashion, which has their lips loosed to laugh and laugh. Depending on how strong your lees back/arms are, and how strong your grip is, you can have a good 10-30 seconds of just attacking a random friends/acquaintances ribs/underarms in a most playful manner. After they get free, remind them to try it on a little kid as one of those goofy jOkes or games. U will have successfully tickle tortured/found out how ticklish and what kinda reactions your lee has, while it remaining super playful. I hope I was able to describe accurately. Have a great one!!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back