• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Texas Motel Feathering

wellwell

Thought I'd finally post something on this site.

This is part 1. Following parts may take longer to finish, for this has grown bigger than it was originally meant to be. The characters in this story are purely fictional.

The Texas Motel Feathering

Part 1

This could’ve been like any other day, but during a long adventurous journey there is always one day you never forget. And for Kayla, Marisha and Leticia this day was going to be just that. The three girls were traveling through the States in their rented SUV, discovering new things and new sights they’d never seen before in their homeland. Making their way through Texas, the baking sun was taking its toll on their car’s engine. The temperature outside was a sizzling 110 F. “Thank God for air conditioning” mentioned Kayla, who was behind the wheel. But it was only a matter of minutes before their car finally broke down.

The girls were now stranded on an empty highway in the middle of a desert with a faulty car. They waited 10-15 minutes for someone to stop and help them, watching one car pass by after another. Eventually a sheriff noticed them waving and pulled up. “Can I help you...ladies?” said the scruffy-looking sheriff in his 50s with a grin, stepping out of his car, intrigued by what he was seeing. And indeed, the stranded trio were good-looking. Kayla, a conventional handsome blonde in her simple loose blue tank-top, shorts and flip flops, hair straight below the shoulders. Marisha, a sexy long-haired ginger who was a natural tease in her white strapless ruffle crop top exposing her flat belly, daisy duke jean shorts accentuating her slender hourglass curves, wedge sandals and straw fedora. And Leticia, a cute Latina with long soft black hair and the sweetest smile, donning a plunging black sleeveless dress down to her ankles, and strappy sandals accentuating her cute feet. The girls couldn’t be taller than 5’6’’-5’7’’ and no older than 30.

“Havin’ a little car trouble?” he inquired. “Yeah, I think the engine’s overheated” said Kayla casually. “Is there a service station anywhere nearby?” wondered Marisha. The sheriff glared at Marisha; this gave him an idea. “Actually there is, and I can tow you gals there if you like. It’s just a few miles ahead.” said the sheriff, mustering his most gentlemanly tone. “Oh that would be great! Thank you!” exclaimed Kayla along with Marisha and Leticia. The sheriff went to his rusty police Buick, grinning to himself as his secret plan was working, and retrieved an old tow rod he kept in the trunk. He coupled up the girls’ SUV to his car, and slowly they drove to the nearby service station. “That was very kind of the sheriff, don’t you think?” opined Leticia. “He probably just liked us ‘cause we’re pretty. I could tell by the look on his face” thought Marisha. But the usual no-nonsense Kayla was more to the point: “Let’s just consider ourselves lucky that we found some help under this blazing sun.”

They arrived at an old modest-looking gas and service station, which also had a little one-story motel behind it. The station had a visible cafe inside it, and its glistening white facade was almost blinding around the bright southern desert. The owner and three more men stepped out to meet them. The owner was a tall, average-looking middle-aged man, tanned like a potato, in a red flannel shirt, jeans and boots. “Well...what have you brought this time, Clive?” he addressed the sheriff with a distinct Texas drawl. “The little ladies need some help with their car, Tom.” said the sheriff. “I see. What can we do for ya?” he addressed the girls as they got out of the car. “I think the engine’s overheated, guess it’s not used to this kind of oven outside.” said Kayla. The sheriff walked over to Tom and whispered something in his ear, after which Tom charmingly gestured to the cafe. “Well why don’t you girls come inside for some cool drinks? In the meantime the boys will look into your car’s troubles.” And the three other men approached the car, cheekily eyeing the girls up. “That...certainly sounds nice” said Leticia timidly, slightly taken aback by one of the men looking her up and down.

The three followed Tom and the sheriff into the cafe, while the others pushed the disabled SUV into the garage. “You get them seated while I fix up the drinks” whispered Tom to the sheriff. And so he did, choosing a table closer to the bar and further away from the exit doors. “What’ll you girls have?” Tom addressed his new guests. “I’ll have a gin & tonic please!” said Marisha. “Uhh I’ll have a coke” said Kayla. “Coke for me too please” replied Leticia. While Tom was preparing some cold drinks, the sheriff engaged in some small talk with the guests. “That’s a mighty revealing top you’re wearing there, honey” he pointed to Marisha’s crop top. She couldn’t help but feel charmed. “Mhm thanks, you think?” “Oooh yeah” he replied with a wink. “Man, you gals must’ve travelled a long way to get stuck out here” “Yeah, we’re just journeying through the States, exploring the sights. By the way, how much are the drinks?” Kayla was ready to pull out her wallet, but the sheriff stopped her. “We’ll settle the bill later. Just relax for now” he reassured them.

The sheriff was acting oddly at home, Kayla reckoned, as if he was the boss or manager around the place. ‘Doesn’t he have police matters to attend to?’ she pondered. And just then, Tom came over, handed the girls their drinks and sat down to join the company. “Oh thank you. Do you treat all your guests with such hospitality?’ asked Leticia, casually sipping her coke. “Oh of course. Especially pretty things like you three” smirked Tom. “How long until our car is fixed?” inquired Kayla, drinking down her coke. “If it’s just overheating, it shouldn’t take too long. How are your drinks?” “Mmm very nice, thanks!” blabbered Marisha, long thirsty for something cold and refreshing. “Good. Nooooow…how’d you gals like to spend the night here? Free of charge” smirked Tom.

Now Kayla was sure something was definitely off. ‘Why the overwhelming generosity? No decent person ever lets strangers stay for free, even if it’s a couple of girls’ she pondered. “Umm…you’re being too kind, sir” said Leticia, suspecting something fishy too. “Y-yeah, thanks for the offer. But we should really get back on the road…” and they slowly got up leaving their drinks half finished. “Uh..ohhhh. What’s wrong with my head…?” wondered Marisha as she began to feel dizzy while walking to the door. “My head…ohhhh…” Leticia began to feel weak. The two girls collapsed within seconds before even reaching the door. “Uhhh…what did you…you drugged us…” Kayla uttered, feeling weak herself, looking at Tom and the sheriff, who were still sitting by the table and grinning fiendishly. Everything quickly became a blur, and Kayla collapsed.

A little later the three girls started coming to. Kayla awoke and noticed that it was way too dark, as if something was covering her eyes. “Uhh...w-what the hell...?” She tried to get up, but was startled to find that she couldn’t move an inch. She could feel something holding her wrists, elbows, knees and ankles tightly in place, spread out like an X. Kayla also deduced that she was resting naked on some padded contraption, bent inwards at a 30 degree angle. The cool damp air in the room she was in giving her skin little goose bumps. Judging by the damp smell as well, she must be somewhere underground, in some cellar.

“Well, you’re awake.” She heard a familiar male voice. It was the sheriff. “W-what’s going on? Where am I?!” Kayla shouted. “Now calm down. Nobody’s gonna hurt you. We just wanna…play with you, for a while. And we’ll let you be on your merry way in the morning.” the sheriff said, trying to keep a friendly tone. Kayla was getting more annoyed by the second. “Morning?! Are you fucking kidding me?! What is this bullshit I’m hearing? And what do you mean ‘play’?! You fuckers let me out now! Where are my friends?!” she yelled. “Watch it, missy. You don’t wanna provoke these guys…well hell, you already did.” Suddenly she felt somebody playfully stroking her left foot. “Hey!... what the heheh… what the fuhahack! Get off my fhoohohoot!...hhehehhe… get off!” she exclaimed as she felt somebody now holding her toes back and obsessively scribbling up and down her sole.

“I’m warnin’ ya, blondie. Watch yer tone, or it’ll cost ya. And don’t worry ‘bout your friends. They’re havin’ the same fun as you’re gonna have now.” Kayla could not believe this. How did she wind up in this mess, she wondered to herself. “Oh tickling?! Is that your idea of fun? Nrrrgh! Let go!” she exclaimed, still feeling her left foot in someone’s tight grip. “Nno! You ghhhehehe… You fuhahacking creeps…if you touch my friends, I’m gonna hhehehe…I’m gonna scratch your e-hahhah-yes out! All of you!...Mmmhmhmhahahahah!” Kayla threatened through fits of girly giggles. “Alright, that’s it. We’re gonna do this the hard way then. Take good care of her, boys.” and she heard the sheriff walk off somewhere in the distance and slam a heavy door behind him. “Hey did you hear me?! Did you hear what I s-…“

“…maaan oh man!,,,I’ma go to town on that smoking body…” Marisha could hear faint voices as she was slowly coming to. “Ohhh…where did all the lights… what the…! Urrgh!” she grunted when it suddenly struck her that she couldn’t move her arms or her legs. She was tied up, blindfolded and spread eagle on the same bent X rack as Kayla. The funny sensation she got from the contraption she was on clued her to having been stripped of her garments. Marisha felt disturbingly vulnerable, yet part of her was getting turned on by the kinkiness of her ordeal. “Oh hey she’s awake. How ya doing, gorgeous?” she heard somebody address her. “This is… certainly unusual. Whoever you fellas are…” she uttered.

Just then she heard a door screech. “Hey boys. Ah, this one’s awake too. How ya doin’, red?” she heard the familiar drawl. It was the sheriff. “Umm…I’m a little tied up here. What is all this?” Marisha asked apprehensively. “Oh we just wanna…play with you for a while. Now don’t worry, it’s nothin’ sinister. You’ll be free tomorrow morning. Until then, we’re gonna have some fun with you…” she heard him approach her closer, and then she suddenly felt something stroking the side of her left breast. Something sharp and pointy, like a fingernail.

“Mmm…mmhhmhmhmhm…” Marisha jerked to the side, nearly letting out a giggle. “Awww, is someone ticklish?” teased the sheriff, continuing to stroke around her bare breast with a single fingernail. Marisha was grinning helplessly, desperate to contain her laughter. “Umm… hhehe… yehes?” “Oh that’s lovely” the sheriff muttered. “You’re-heheh-you’re not gonna tihickle mehe…are you?” the bound ginger asked, unable to control her involuntary giggles. “Why not? It’s just tickling. You’re a big girl, you can handle it” the sheriff taunted.

This wasn’t a situation Marisha could’ve ever imagined herself to wind up in. Here she was, tied up, naked, blindfolded, at the total mercy of a group of perverts who were about to humiliate her with something as simple as tickle torture. And even though the sheriff’s merciless teasing her in front of a crowd of guys was already bad enough for a start, it was nothing compared to what would come later. “Mmmhmhmh… hhehehe… sthahahp! Mmmhhmhmhmhmhmm…” she giggled and bucked, trying to avoid the sheriff’s teasing finger going over her small breasts. And to her embarrassment, Marisha couldn’t help but feel increasingly turned on by the whole thing. This wasn’t lost on the sheriff.

“Well lookie here. You’re likin’ this, ain’t ya? Hey fellas! She’s likin’ all this! Look how rock hard these little puppies are gettin’!” The others stepped up for a closer look, surrounding Marisha. The sheriff had no intention of stopping his relentless stroking. “See? All it takes is just one finger, and look at her!” the sheriff demonstrated, gently raking his fingernail around Marisha’s delicate breasts. “Hhhehehehe! Mmmhhmhmhm…you fuckhhehers hahahah! Sthahahp ihihit… ohhhohohohohmmmhhmhmhmhm!” she squirmed and giggled, the cheering sounds of the men around her, coupled with the blindfold, making her predicament all the more hellish. “Well, I gotta go. You boys have fun now” the sheriff suddenly stopped and proceeded to march out of the room. Marisha could hear his loud footsteps fading out and a heavy door screeching shut.

Leticia awoke to a frightening discovery. She felt something attached to her head that was blocking her eyes, a blindfold of some sort. She couldn’t see, she couldn’t move her arms or legs, feeling stretched out on some bent bondage X rack, and, worst of all, she didn’t know what was going on or why she was in this position. The chilly damp air she felt around her sent goosebumps all over her skin, which hinted to her that she was most likely naked. “Hello there, sweety. You’re finally awake…” she heard a mysterious male voice. “Huh?...urrrgh! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!” she panicked and was almost crying, desperate to break out of her bonds. “Hey hey hey! Calm down. Now just calm down, alright? It’s okay. Nobody can hear ya down here anyway, so…” Leticia couldn’t believe her ears. Now she was genuinely scared for her life. “Nobody can hear me? What is this place?! Where am I?!! LET ME GO PLEASE!!” cried Leticia, struggling in her bonds. “Now now just wait a min…Sherrif! Help us calm her down will ya?!” another male voice shouted somewhere in another direction.

Leticia could hear the heavy sound of the sheriff’s boots approaching her. “Hey calm down, honey. It’s okay, it’s alright. You’re fine. Nobody’s hurting you, and nobody will ever hurt you either…” the sheriff tried his best to console the crying brunette, caressing her gently on the head. “You?! Why are you doing this to me? Where are my friends?” whimpered poor Leticia. “Your friends are alright. No harm is being done to them. They’re just havin’ a little fun is all. Why we doin’ this to you? Because we like you, we want to play with you a little” he said.

“Play…?” wondered Leticia, trying to calm down. “Yeah. Tickle play…” he said, as he very gently began scribbling Leticia’s exposed ribs and belly. “Hhhehe-nno! L-let me go! Pleehehease!” she let out a few giggles through her tears. But the sheriff was unwilling to let her out. “No no, it’s okay. You’ll be fine. You and your friends’ll be free to go in the mornin’…” “Morning?! Why so long?” she exclaimed. “Because…it would be dark outside and too dangerous for young gals like you three. Instead, you’ll spend the night here and safely go home in the morning. I promise, we’ll take care of you. Please, trust me on this. Trust me…” the sheriff reassured her with the calmest voice he could muster. Leticia was still nervous and breathing heavily, but after hearing the sheriff’s words, decided it would be best to go along with their plan. She didn’t have much choice anyway; they were not going to release her anytime soon.

“Okay…” she whispered. “Good girl” said the pleased sheriff, wiping the tears off her cute face with a paper napkin. “Now just relax. All we want you to do…is laugh and enjoy yourself. We’ll be gentle, I promise. Just keep telling yourself: ‘it’s only tickling…it’s only tickling…’” he repeated. “It’s only tickling…” Leticia repeated after him. “It’s only tickling…” he repeated again and slowly stroked Leticia’s belly and ribs for a minute. “It’s only ticklihihing…” she let out a nervous giggle. “It’s only tickling…” the sheriff continued teasing her upperbody as lightly as possible. “…It’s only-hehe… mmhhmhmhmm… it’s only tickling hahaha…” she tried to relax. “That’s my girl. Take good care of her, boys. Have fun” the sheriff said before quietly leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

...to be continued...

Thanks for posting this story. It's a wonderful beginning, very descriptive... which is nice.
Sounds like you've been though Texas... haha.
Hope there will be lots of 'feathering'.

Looking for to seeing what develops.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back