• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Texas NEST"- Labor Day Weekend

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
The "Texas Event"- Labor Day Weekend

This is just the preliminary outline, but the 4th Annual Houston Tickling, Fetish and Kink event will be happening on Labor Day weekend this year. The big play party event will be Saturday, Sept. 3rd at a large local dungeon.

Again, I am just getting the details together and more will come soon, but keep this event in mind and your schedule open if you are interested.

Last edited:
They have a "NEST" in Texas? Heck, they had 3 already?!

Darn! I wish I could go to this one, even though I currently reside in the Austin/Pflugerville area I can't work it in the schedule... maybe next year at the 5th annual one... ;)

Well, not literally; I'm using it as a short-hand slang. Max Speer & the other "long timers" in Philadelphia have had their own great thing going. This is just our own tickling gathering. We've had them off and on all over the state, but the Houston ones are the biggest and occur on the most regular basis.

Last edited:
Texas has had gatherings for a LONG time. They just lull between events. :)

I've already offered my services to TKprince. I'll definitely be there.

I want to be there. I am going to the Michigan gathering in September but I may be able to work this into my schedule.

I need to check this forum more often. I'll try to make it but I just don't know at this point. I might have to be in Kansas City that weekend on family business.

Hi Bugman - I thought I sent you a PM here on the TMF and on FL, but yes, with so many people I'm in contact with, I may have missed you. It certinly was not my intent! I hope that you get to make it. You will never intentionally be left out of an event.

Can I be kept in the loop as well. I've never been to one and I'm a Texas resident at the moment

Oddjob, I attended and had had a GREAT time, wish you had been there, but I will have you tied and tickle tortured soon...Tkprince was SO amazing and sweet, what a great Host,and met SO many great people... The HEAT dungeon is wonderful and I tickle tortured alot and especially JohnRock...and Rita....John are your stomach muscles sore from ALL that foot and rib Tickling,lol !!!!!!!

Ticklebiatch, I am so glad you attended and had a good time. That is what it is all about. This was your first type of event, correct? I wish that we could get soemthing going in the Dallas/Ft. Worth are but there is no good rental dungeon here and I'm pretty much finished having the events in small motel rooms. I though I'd have my own house at this point but employment and economics have thwarted that! Still, fantastic to hear you had such a great time!!!

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back