• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 9: Interlude, Part 3 (a little F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 3 of Chapter 9 of The Tickle Cartel. This one is continues that divergence from the last part. Also, it doesn’t have a lot of tickling in it, as a warning.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 9: Interlude, Part 2

Luckily, Jen was still with Officer Ophelia, who was determined to find a good place for Jen to go. Jen had refused to say who she ran away from, but the Jolly Jester knew she was probably just terrified, so she did not push it. “Let’s head to the library, Jen,” Ophelia suggested. “It’s big enough to hide in, and we can find information on somewhere else to go from there.”

“Alright,” Jen agreed.

Ophelia led Jen to her car, directing her to sit in the front seat to establish more trust. Before heading out, Ophelia checked her Jolly Jester phone to make sure she had not missed anything important, and she saw the notice for Jen. ‘MISSING EMPLOYEE!’ the notice read. ‘Nineteen years old, around 5’ 8”, flowing black hair, answers to the name Jen. Wearing a yellow crop top, black shorts, and black flip flops. Ran away from Tickle Mistress Wendy of the Tickle Slave Training Academy near Bellowing Burgers. Tickle Mistress noted that she is NOT a slave, but a new employee of the Tickle Cartel. May be emotionally volatile; she’s been through a lot lately. Tickle Mistress authorized use of tummy tickling to subdue her but noted to NOT torture her. According to Tickle Mistress, she is scared, but a good person. Tickle Mistress wants her returned safe. Subdue and then call Tickle Mistress Wendy’s cellphone if found.’ The end of the document had Wendy’s cellphone number to call.

Ophelia looked at the notice and then at Jen; the woman she had been helping matched the description perfectly. ‘That’s why she didn’t want to tell me who she ran away from,’ Ophelia thought. ‘Running away from the Tickle Slave Training Academy Tickle Mistress would normally convey that she was a tickle slave. Clearly, that’s not the case, and the Tickle Mistress was just showing her around. Probably accidentally spooked her, the poor thing. But I do have a job to do, so…’

“Jen,” the Jolly Jester got her tickle baton out, “I’m sorry, but I need to do this.”

“AHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT!” Jen was surprised when the tickle baton was turned on and placed on her bare belly. It felt like a million electric toothbrushes tickling her worst spots all at once, just as tickly as the lasers from yesterday. After a few seconds, the baton came off, and Ophelia turned a shocked Jen to the side, grabbing her hands and cuffing them behind her back. “Jen, were you running from Tickle Slave Academy Tickle Mistress Wendy?”

“Yes,” Jen hung her head in shame as she told the truth. With that out, Jen assumed the officer would think she was an escaped tickle slave and lock her up for punishment and enslaving. “But I’m not…”

“I know you’re not a tickle slave,” Ophelia assured her. “The Jolly Jesters, the Tickle Cartel’s police, got a notice to look out for you from Tickle Mistress Wendy. She emphasized in there that you weren’t a tickle slave, and she’s looking for you. Now I have to call her and let her know where you are and that you’re safe, but I have a question for you first. Why’d you run away from her?”

“Because she’s one of the reasons I got kidnapped!” Jen vented. “The only reason I’m not a tickle slave now is because I withstood the tickling on the way here and was good at tickling others when she tested me! But otherwise, I would be a tickle slave, and she would have approved of that! She’s no different than the people who took me! They were merciless and only cared about where I could be tickle tortured! Wendy just wants to turn me into another her! I like tickling people for fun and being tickled for fun. She wants me to become a ruthless tickler who just tortures people for the fun of it and doesn’t even care that the ticklees are humans. She only cares that her ticklees are ticklish and have tickle spots that she can exploit!”

Ophelia patiently let Jen vent, and when Jen was done, she addressed her, “Yes, the Tickle Cartel does things wrong, but that’s not the whole story. I’m sure Tickle Mistress Wendy appreciates your attitude towards tickling; not a lot of people think like you. But you should realize that there’s a lot of worse things that could happen. The Tickle Cartel may own this island, but there’s a lot of criminals here that do exactly what you say Tickle Mistress Wendy does without caring about the well-being of their victims. Believe it or not, the Tickle Cartel cares very much about their tickle slaves, and they make sure that they emphasize it. The Tickle Cartel treats its tickle slaves like the humans that they are, or at least, that’s what’s supposed to happen. I’m sorry about your experience with what I’m assuming were transporters. They clearly did not treat you like the Tickle Cartel wants them to when they brought you here. Now that you’ve said all this, I’m really glad that I found you before you ran into the tickle slaving gangs. They’re not affiliated with the Tickle Cartel, and they would have tickle tortured you and sold you without considering your well-being. I think that you should ask Tickle Mistress Wendy about the philosophy and the tickle slaves of the Tickle Cartel. Hopefully, she can explain why what was done to you is not in line with the philosophy of the Tickle Cartel. Now, I have to call her, and she’ll come here and pick you up.”

“Jen! Jen! Jen! Come on; come back, Jen!” Tickle Mistress Wendy was distraught over not being able to find Jen, and after a half hour, she needed a break to sit down and think over the situation.

‘I lost her,’ Wendy thought to herself. ‘A perfectly wonderful woman and one who shouldn’t have been forced here, and I lost her. She didn’t deserve to be forced to choose between being a tickle slave and serving the organization that almost made her a tickle slave. It’s terrible that we did this to her. No, it’s terrible that I did this to her. I pushed her too hard.’ Wendy wept for a few minutes before getting up with a new determination, ‘I’ve got to find her and make up for this. She needs to know that I care more about her than her tickling abilities.’

A few minutes into her new, determined search for Jen, Wendy’s cellphone rang. “Hello, who is this?” she wondered when she did not recognize the number.

“This is Officer Ophelia of the Jolly Jesters,” Ophelia announced. “Is this Tickle Mistress Wendy?”

“Yes, it is,” Wendy held out hope that this officer had found Jen.

“I have Jen, the employee you were looking for, in my car with me,” Ophelia confirmed the news that Tickle Mistress Wendy was hoping for. “The notice said to call you when she was found.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you,” Wendy let out a loud sigh of relief.

“Where would you like me to bring her for you?” Ophelia inquired.

“Bring her to Bellowing Burgers,” Wendy ordered. “I’ve been away from there looking for her, but I’ll try to be back by the time you arrive. And please don’t reprimand her any more than you may already have. I’ll see you there. Thank you so much for the good news, Officer.”

“Of course, Tickle Mistress,” Ophelia answered as the two hung up. “Jen, we’re going back to Bellowing Burgers. Tickle Mistress Wendy will meet us there. For the record, she did not seem mad at you in any way, but she was very happy when I told her I found you.” Jen hung her head in shame, sure that she would be punished for running away, but the news about Tickle Mistress Wendy’s reaction did help a little. She was silent the whole ride back to the restaurant.

Tickle Mistress Wendy, on the other hand, was elated as she hurried back to her T cart. ‘I haven’t lost Jen for good! But I do need to make sure she knows that she will be cared for and that I’m not the monster she thinks I am. I’ll prove to her that she means so much more than just her tickling abilities.’

Jen finally spoke up as Ophelia pulled into the parking lot of Bellowing Burgers, “The T cart by the entrance is Tickle Mistress Wendy’s. Officer Ophelia, thank you for helping me, letting me vent, and talking to me. I suppose I was a little rash, but it’s nice to see a kindred spirit, even if she then tickles and handcuffs you.”

“Yeah, sorry about that last part; the notice said to restrain you and tickle you if needed,” Ophelia replied. “The way you were acting, you weren’t going to let me restrain you unless you were distracted, so I used the trusty tickle baton. But for the rest, don’t worry about it. It’s normal to have doubts about the Tickle Cartel; I had them for a while and still have them now and then. Just talk to someone, and Tickle Mistress Wendy should be a great resource.”

Tickle Mistress Wendy ran around the corner and was excitedly relieved to see the Jolly Jester cruiser parked next to her T cart. She sprinted over to the driver’s side and then calmed down to knock on the window. “Hello, I am Tickle Mistress Wendy, here to pick up Jen,” she proclaimed. After her ID was presented to the Jester, Ophelia got herself and Jen out of the car. “Jen!” she embraced the young woman. “I’m so happy to see you safe! And I’m not going to punish you for running away, in case you’re wondering. I’m just happy you’re back. Officer, can you release her from the cuffs, please?” Ophelia complied, and Jen rubbed her wrists. “I’m so sorry, but what was your name again, Officer?”

“Ophelia,” the Jolly Jester provided her name.

“Well, Officer Ophelia, thank you very much for bringing Jen back,” Wendy thanked her. “I really missed her for the hour that she was gone. I’ll be sure to let your superiors know that I appreciated your work.”

“Thank you, Tickle Mistress,” Ophelia humbly accepted the thanks. With no further questions from Jen or Wendy, she warmly smiled as she got back in her car and drove off.

“Jen, I was really worried about you, and I’m sorry that I drove you away,” Tickle Mistress Wendy embraced Jen again, and this time, the hug was returned. “Now are you alright? No bumps or bruises from your little trip away?”

“I’m fine, and I’m sorry for running away,” Jen apologized. “I shouldn’t have. You didn’t push me away; I was just too angry.”

“You be quiet,” Tickle Mistress Wendy squeezed her affectionately. “I didn’t handle you talking to me about your memory very well, and you got scared. It’s good that you talked to me; it makes sure you’re not repressing the memories. I’m the one that failed you by not responding appropriately. While I do wish you hadn’t run away, I know you were scared, and it surely seemed like the best option available to you. Do you want to come back to my house? Tickle torture my feet? Or we can do something else? Anything you want, Jen.”

“As much fun as tickle torturing your feet sounds, I’d rather not tickle torture you,” Jen responded with a smile. “I know my last trip to the beach wasn’t all that great, so I’d like to make a new memory at one of these beaches. A good memory. And I’d like to have somewhere to take Maddie when we go out for a relaxing day after she gets a job here. Do we still have time for a beach day?”

“Of course, we do, but we will have to go to my house first,” Wendy declared. “Tickle Cartel beaches are renowned for locking anyone who isn’t in a bikini up and tickling them, and right now, neither of us is wearing one. Your clothes got sent back to my house earlier, so let’s go get changed. And Jen? Are we good? Do we need to talk about anything else?”

Jen and Wendy had a good talk about the Tickle Cartel’s treatment of tickle slaves and their general methods on the way back to and at Wendy’s place. Jen learned that tickle slaves of the Tickle Cartel were actually treated quite well, both before and after they were sold. According to Tickle Mistress Wendy, the Tickle Cartel actually held the new owners accountable, buying mistreated tickle slaves back, at a discount, from their owners for every reason except being tickled too much. Jen told Wendy her full story of being brought to the Tickle Cartel, and the Tickle Mistress apologized about the methods used to take her and the general lack of sympathy for tickle slaves. She promised to speak to the Transporter Tickle Mistress to make sure the transporters treated tickle slaves more like humans and less like dangerous prisoners needing ticklish punishment. After that, Tickle Mistress Wendy specifically apologized for forcing Jen to choose between being a tickle slave and working for the Tickle Cartel, saying that she had done Jen wrong. Jen accepted the apology, seeing that her mentor did not realize that she had been doing something terribly wrong until Jen ran away and forced her to confront it.

By the time they were both changed into their bikinis, Jen was much more relaxed about the Tickle Cartel and working for it. There had been plenty of tickling during the talking, mostly to break up serious moments into hysterics. Tickle Mistress Wendy kept a feather duster, Jen’s favorite tickle tool, next to her to tickle Jen when things got too serious. In turn, Jen had trapped Wendy’s ankles and given her a good, light tickling when the moment called for it. Additionally, Layla, who was in the room in case either of them needed help, frequently found herself on the end of a double-team tickling for no other reason than that Jen and Wendy could get away with it. The three of them came out of the room laughing and smiling, and Tickle Mistress Wendy addressed Layla, “Layla, we’re all going to the beach. Gather Ava and Izzy and have them meet us at the T cart. I want you to drive us there.” Layla went off to get other servants while Jen and Wendy headed out and got in the T cart. “Jen, are we good now?”

“Yes, that talk really helped,” Jen soberly responded. “It was nice to tell you my side of the story and get that out.”

“Good,” Wendy broke up another serious moment by wrapping one arm around Jen and wiggling a finger into Jen’s bellybutton with the other. As soon as Jen was laughing, the Tickle Mistress released her, and the two were relaxed and ready for their day at the beach.

Next Chapter
Chapter 10: Afternoon of Fun, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back