• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Hell Story request

Alterbridge

TMF Expert
Will someone please post the story about the girl who dies and goes to hell to be tickled for all eternity. I have searched the internet for hours and i havent found shit.

Much appreciated

May be this one.

I know a story about tickle hell...I'm not sure it's the same one you are speaking of.
The following is the part one...let's read it and let me know if you are interested to have the whole story. ;)

TICKLE HELL!!!
part 1

by lurch7

Shelia lived in the beautiful cloud covered landscapes of Heaven. With its grand pillars of light, its Roman like architecture, and flawless blue skies, its beauty had no equal. Heaven is a place where everyone lived in perfect happiness and may do anything they wished as long as they didn't hurt their fellow citizens.

One of Heaven's many privileges was that one may observe or even participate in the tortures of the damned who suffered in the underworld. But it was not the fire and brimstone of Hell with its shrill cries of immense agony from sinners burning for eternity that Shelia was interested in. No. It was the agonized screams of laughter of the eternally tickled in a special part of the underworld for women known as Tickle Hell.

Shelia, like many others, male and female, (mostly male) visited this realm of tickle torment most every day. Some looked on these whrithing, sweating, guffawing, sobbing hunks of girl-flesh with pity. Most looked on their ticklish agony with lust. But Shelia was unique, for whe looked on these women furiously wriggling under their tickle tortures with envy.

Yes, for as long as she can remember, Shelia had an unquenchable tickling fetish that she could never satisfy. As a little girl, her father used to tickle her sometimes when she sat on his lap. How she loved that. Often, she would come to him and ask to be tickled. At first, her father obliged. However, these tickling sessions were brief, too brief. Though she begged for more, her father would say; "No, sweetheart, daddy's tired." As Shelia got older, her father would agree to give her tickling sessions less frequently. To Shelia's father, this was a child's game, but to Shelia, it was a deep pleasurable experience. Shelia could remember the last time she asked her father to tickle her with some sadness. "No!" he said. "You're 14 years old. You're too old for that now." That was the last time she had ever asked her father to tickle her.

Shelia would never admit this to anyone, but sometimes, she wished whe hadn't worked so hard to be a goody-goody-two-shoes to get into Heaven. If she had known that this was how women were punished for eternity, she would have been a serial killer.

One day, Shelia and her friend, Ashley, were strolling leisurely in the violent, noisy, chaos that was Tickle Hell. All around them, women guilty of murder, having abortions (same diffierence), adultery, prostitution, disobeying their husbands, divorce, modeling, sex before marriage, enticing men to masturbate, and using contraceptives were screaming and begging for relief from the constant tickling caused by feathers, tentacles, apes, disembodied hands, and other methods of tickle torment ravaging thier bodies. The noise of billions of women being tickle tortured at once would drive the layman mad with horror, but Shelia and Ashley knew that they were immune to Tickle Hell's tortures being privileged citizens of Heaven.

Through the crowd of tickled females, one of them caught Shelia's eye. A few feet away, was a voluptuous Hispanic woman stretched from ceiling to ground in the spread-eagled position with her back to Sheia, being tickled by disembodied cat tongues licking her too ticklish body.

In her life she had been a model. Her sexy, voluptuous form appeared in many lingere catalogs and magazines. Little did she know that in God's eyes, being a model was the exact same thing a being a whore. Indeed, millions of men had paid for the catologs and magazines she appeared in with their hard earned money in their lust. And those millions of men have masturbated over the images of her lingere clad body in front of their huffing, sweating faces, This sin caused them to go blind - their coal black hands covering their God stricken eyes in agony. Now, she was paying the price for selling her body and encouraging men to sin with an eternity of tickling damnation.

Shelia concentrated on her squeals of laughter over the hundreds of others in the area:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHOHOHOGAHAHAHAD!

The sight of gorgeous women being mercilessly tickled was cerainly not an uncommon sight in Tickle Hell, but what cought Shelia's attention was that this girl had the plumpest, roundest, sexiest ass she had ever seen. No wonder so many men felt compelled to masturbte over her.

Jealous of the cat tongues running their tickling tips up and down and side to side around the curves and crack of her quivering rear end, Shelia took a step toward the tickled Hispanic. Taking a big bite of her left butt cheek while her right hand squeezed the right one would be pure ecstasy.

But before she could, Ashley tugged on Shelia's sleeve, "C'mon, I want to show you something."

Shelia looked at her friend, annoyed; "After we tickle fuck this bitch, alright?" she said, pointing at the tickled Hispanic woman. "She's got the best ass I've ever seen!"

Ashley followed Shelia's finger to the Hispanic's sexy, sweating, ticklish ass. She moistened at the thought of taking a turn at licking that gorgeous hunk of flesh but quickly supressed it.

"Nah! We can do that later. What I have to show you is a thousand times better. You're going to love it."

So reluctantly, Shelia came with Ashley, stepping over numerous girls rolling around in their ticklish agony, to a door rimmed with flowers and pink petals. Not an uncommon decoration in Tickle Hell. One would get the impression that all these tickle tortures were going on in a mansion filled with giant bedrooms containing pillows and silk curtians.

A young Japanese girl was lying in front of the door squirming and screaming as disembodied hands tickled her most vulnerable spots. Since her hands were tied behind her back, her only defense was to roll around and beg for mercy in Japanese.

Ashley grabbed her matted hair and lifted her up to look at her flushed, tear-streaked face. Shelia took this opportunity to use her mental powers to look into the tickled girl's mind to see what she was being eternally tickled for. Ah, thought Shelia, sex before marriage, and using contraceptives too boot. Lots of her kind come here these days, now more than ever since Earth has lost its sexual moral compass. This one has been here for a couple of years.

Ashley then tossed the Japanese girl aside like so much garbage. The hands flew after her and continued to tickle. Ashley turned away from the howling Japanese girl in her tickled agony and said to Shelia:

"You're not going to believe this." with a grin, and opened the door and stepped inside. Shelia followed, curious.

Shelia entered a beautiflly decorated bedroom and closed the door behind her, completely shutting out the screams of laughter from the outside to be repaced by the frantic giggling in the room.

Shelia saw a tall, gorgeous, blond woman who was being tickled from behind by one of Tickle Hell's tickle apes. It had one of its many arms wrapped around her neck and was holding her left arm in the air while the rest of its twelve hands tickled and carressed her voluptuous, bikini-clad body. The poor girl was howling with laughter as her right hand was flailing wildly, desperately trying to fend off all of the tickle ape's tickling hands at once.

GGGGGGGHHHHHHEEEEEEYYYAAAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) STOOOOP (GASP) STOP IIIIIITTTT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shelia turned to her friend and said, "So?" a bit miffed that she was pulled away from the juiciest, most luscious piece of ass she had seen in a long time for this. This torture was nothing new after all. Girls here have been tickled by these multi-armed apes for centuries.

"Don't you recognize her?" Ashley asked incredulously. Shelia looked again. But it was difficult to recognize anyone through tears and sweat with one's hair mussed up and an agonized grimace on top of that.

"It's Sharon Peters!" Ashley said laughing.

"SHARON PETERS?!!" Shelia replied.

Sharon Peters, the leader of the cheer leading squad, the richest, most popular girl in High School, the one who made Shelia's high school years a living hell by her and her snobby clique. Ashley nodded to her friend in ecstatic glee.

Shelia returned her attention to the agonized Sharon. From what she can tell, this was Sharon's first day here. Shelia looked into Sharon's mind to see what she had done in her life that earned her permanent residence in Tickle Hell.

The first thing she saw came as no surprise: several counts of sex before marriage, most of them in high school with Hank, the captain of the football team. That alone was more than enough to earn eternal tickling damnation. The next thing Shelia saw was the couple of abortions Sharon had. One in high school and the other in college. Interesting, thought Shelia, I didn't know that. but she wasn't too suprised. Yes, this bitch certianly earned her stay here.

Sharon had died of a heart attack while strapped down and enduring a merciless tickling session by a wealthy and sadistic boyfreind. She had a mind to marry into his millions if she pretended to enjoy this hellish fetish. She died laughing and laughing and laughing.

Well, she'll be doing plenty of laughing now. Forever and ever and ever. Sharon may have escaped Earth's justice by enjoying the lienency of her degenerte society's tolerance to sexual immorality, but no woman can escape the justice of Tickle Hell.

The tickle ape was staddling Sharon now, pinning both of her arms above her head on the floor and covering her body with its tireless, tickling hands.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE (GASP) NO (GASP) NO MO-HO-HO-HORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) OH-HO-HO PLEEEEHEEHEEHEEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Shelia strolled over to Sharon and looked down on her scrunched up, tear soaked face. "Well, Sharon," Shelia said over Sharon's wails of laughter, "Not only are you a snotty bitch, but you're a baby murdering slut as well." But poor Sharon's mind was too racked with tickle torment to even hear, let alone process Shelia's words.

Ashley looked on with unparalleled lust. "God, I can't wait 'till it's my turn with her. What do you think, Shelia, sall I tickle her in the form of one of those?" she said, pointing at the tickle ape. "Or maybe I sould be an octopus, yeah."

Shelia wasn't listening, she was too absorbed in Sharon's torment. She took no pity on her, not because of any lack of compassion on her part, but instead, she was imagining what it would be like to be completely overpowered and tickled while she remained absolutely helpless, like Sharon was. God, she thought, it would be more heaven than she was living in.

After wallowing in envy, Shelia's attention focused on Sharon in a new found rage. For the upteenth time, she seethed at the selfish evil that compelled women to murder their own babies for the sake of personal convenience. Hundreds of babies were barbarically slaughtered each day on Earth and all these evil women got was an eternity of childish tickling. Her mouth filled with bile. Even while witnessing their eternal punishment, the evil of abortion that women embraced made her ashamed to be a female.

These evil bitches deserved far worse than being tickled, even if it was for eternity. Indeed, God was too kind. Shelia's mind filled with more appropriate punishments for evil wenches like Sharon such as lowering them slowly in a cauldron of their own boiling excrement, or skinning them alive with burning hot knives. But instead, they submit to eternal tickling, which Shelia could only dream about for herself.

Shelia recalled the time when one of her boyfriends in high school dumped her. This was because he had wanted to fuck her and Shelia said she would comply to his wishes on the condition that he tie her up and tickle her constantly for an hour. The look Shelia's boyfriend gave her stung her into the deep recesses of her soul. "No way. That's way to kinky for me." He said with a socked expression on his face. After that, he spread the word around school that she was a "tickle pervert. Shelia was so humiliated and angry. How she fantasized about disemboweling him in many agonizing ways but she didn't go through with it. Noooooo! She had to be a good girl becuse all good girls go to Heaven. What an idiot I am, Shelia thought. If I only killed one person, just one it would be me wirthing on the floor in ticklish ecstasy here.

"I gotta go." Shelia said moodily. Maybe she could drown her sorrows in that ticklish Hispanic girl's gorgeous ass.

"What? Wait, the best part's coming up."

Indeed, the tickle ape looked ready to perform one of its infamous combination tickle rapes on Sharon. The tickle ape carried the struggling, laughing Sharon to the large double bed and threw itself onto her. It tore off Sharon's bikini as it got its shaft ready. Then, it thrust itself into Sharon as ts fingers continued to dig into her armpits, ribs, sides, belly, and ass. Sharon's mouth was stretched open to its fullest extent to let out the screams of laughter that couldn't even come close to matching the ticklish agony crawling all over her body, but that didn't stop the tickle ape from mashing its mouth onto hers in a kiss that resembled that of a passionate lover overcome with lust.

Shelia didn't stay for their orgasm. She left the room and ventured out into the screaming, writhing mass of tickle tortured women, leaving Ashey to watch Sharon's agony with obvious lust.

THE END!

Yes, I love that story; can you post all of the parts you have please? :)

Ok! ;)
The following is part #2:

TickleHell!!!
part 2
by lurch7
The following day found Shelia sitting in the court of the Heavenly Council. Heaven had other councils but this one in particular was the most interesting for Shelia. That's because this was the court that sent evil women to Tickle Hell.

Shelia didn't attend the proceedings very often. She preferred to recieve the damned in Tickle Hell and give her fingers a workout on their lucious bodies than to watch the condemning process.

But not today. No, today, someone very special was coming to be condemned to an eternity of tickle torment. Indeed, thousands of Heaven's citizens have gathered in the giant arena that made up the courtroom to observe the upcoming universal event.

After a few hours of waiting, Shelia becaome bored. All there was so far was a parade of adulterers, women who had abortions, and who had sex before marriage. All were brought before the Heavenly council in their naked glory to face judgement.

The one now standing before Barbara, the head of the Heavenly Council, was a buxum black woman whose ass rivialed that of the hispanic's now being tickle tortured in Tickle Hell. The tickle torturers there are sure going to enjoy tickling that woman's buxum body. Shelia entertained herself with memories of molesting the hispanic's ass while the tickled hispanic screached in ticklish agony as disembodied cat tounges licked up and down her voluptous body while the court proceedings continued.

Through the haze of Shelia's daydreams, she barely noticed that Barbara sent the black woman to writhe forever in tickle torment for several couts of sex before marriage, and another count of abortion. The moral code on Earth may have laxed over the decades, but in the courts of Heaven, it was as brutally strict as ever, much to the dismay of many lovely ladies who arrived there expecting salvation.

Then, the moment she had been waiting for , the moment every justice loving citizen in Heaven had been waiting for, had arrived. In a flash of bright light, stood every child's worst nightmare, the worst mother in the history of mankind: SUSAN SMITH!!!

Susan Smith stood and looked nervously around at her surroundings. Then, with a shock, she realized she was buck naked and quickly covered her breasts with her right forearm and her crotch with her left hand. Shelia looked into Susan Smith's mind to find out exactly what she was thinking.

The last thing Susan Smith remembered was being beaten mercilessly to death by her fellow inmates for drowning her two children, then escaping the much deserved death penalty for her horrendous crime by using emotional blackmail on the soft-hearted, soft-headed jurors. "Welcome to Heaven, Susan Smith," said Barbara.

Susan Smith jerked her head toward the twelve beautiful women that made up the council. "Heaven?" Susan Smith said, incredously. "I'm in Heaven?"

"Yes, Susan Smith," said Barbara, "But not to become a citizen, to enjoy the luxuries and privileges of eternal happieness, BUT TO BE CONDEMNED!!!"

Susan Smith's spine turned to jello. Immediately all of the fire and brimstone of Hell with its terrible agonies rushed through her mind.

"OH, PLEASE, PLEEEEAAAASE HAVE MERCY ON ME!!! I TRULY, TRRRRUUUUULY REGRET WHAT I HAVE DONE. OH BOO HOO HOO!!! MY-MY FATHER DIED WHEN I WAS A CHILD!!! MY STEPFATHER SEXUALY MOLESTED MEEEEEE!!! WAAAAIIIILLL WWWHHIIIIINNNE!!! EVERY DAY I HAVE LIVED WITH THE REGRET OF DROWNING MY TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!! OH GOD, PLEEEEAAASE, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND!!!"

With that, Susan Smith threw herself on the cloud covered floor and cried up a storm.

This performance raised thunderous applause, cheers, and ear piercing whistles from the audience. Shelia, along with many other angels were sarcastically crying out: "EMMY!!! EMMY!!! GIVE THIS MURDERING WHORE AND EMMY!!!"

"ORDER! ORDER! Bellowed Barbara. "This is a court of law, not a theatrical performance!" As the cheers and applause died down, Barbara eyed Susan Smith menacingly. "That goes especially for you too, bitch!" Barbara's comment was followed by a rush of laughter from the audience.

Still grovelling on the floor, Susan Smith sobbed, "oh, you're so cruel! (sob) You're all sooooo creul! Boo hoo hoo!"

"Don't you DARE insult our intelligence with your feeble minded attempts at emotional blackmail!" Barbara said, "We're not as stupid as the jury that spared your life you know. Here, we judge people by their actions, not their fucking excuses! So we can recognize your apparent regret as the sham it is! And make no mistake, that jury and that sorry shit of a lawyer of yours will pay dearly for fucking justice up the ass the way they did!"

Indeed, thought Shelia. She had heard reports that even now, midievil torture machines were being set up in Fire and Brimstone Hell for the men who played a part in failing to avenge the deaths of Susan Smith's two children while feathers were being fluffed in Tickle Hell for the female members of that misbegotten jury.

Susan Smith ceased her groveling and got up onto her knees. Shelia now sensed that Susan Smith had realized that emotional blackmail was not going to get her out of her just desserts and was now considering what she had to offer as a bribe.

But it was too late. "Susan Smith," said Barbara, "I hereby sentence you to..."

Instantly, Shelia recieved Susan Smith's thoughts of being impaled on a spit and roasted over a bonfire or having her flesh ripped off of her bones by demons. Poor girl, thought Shelia, she's terrified. GOOD!!!

"...AN ENTERNITY OF TICKLE TORTURE IN TICKLE HELL!!!" Barara finished.

"Huh? Wh-what?" Susan Smith stammered out, dumbfounded. Shelia could sense that Susan Smith didn't know whether to be confused, flabbergasted, even relieved, or all three. This was definately not what she had learned about in Sunday School.

"Let the torment BEGIN!!!" bellowed Barbara as she banged her gavel down. Susan Smith immediatly vanished in a puff of pink feathers. The audience cheered and reveled in the glory of justice. They all danced and sang and ran down to the council members and carried them around on their shoulders as confetti and ballons rained down on the crowd. This celebration was consumated in a giant orgy where everyone got laid. Afterwards, there wasn't an unsore dick or pussy in the house. But Shelia didn't participate. Right after Susan Smith was condemned to eternal tickle damnation, she thought, Oh God, this is too good. I've got to see this through. So she magically transported herself so that she could observe the beginning of Susan Smith's everlasting tickle torture.

Shelia watched as Susan Smith slid down a tunnel lined with wriggling feathers. Susan Smith squealed and squirmed at the tickling it caused as she continued to slide toward damnation.

SSQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEAAAAALLL TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

This was fairly light compared to what happened next. The tunnel ended in a plush room where dozens of desembodied hands were waiting for her. Half of them leapt at Susan Smith when she fell out of the tunnel on her ass and proceeded to attack all of her ticklish spots as the other half of them brought over a soft pink leotard for her to wear.

OOHHH! OH! (GASP) AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) NO! NNNNNOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHA STOHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Shelia marveled at the skill that these hands had at tickling a woman and dressing her at the same time. No matter how much Susam Smith writhed and kicked in her ticklish frenzy, these hands had no trouble putting on her erotic garb at all. They must have had plenty of practice. When they were done, they all carried and tickled her toward another tunel that led to Tickle Hell itself. The second tunnel had the same tickling ability as the first, only it was lined with cat tounges, with Susan Smith struggling and giggling all the way.

TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) OH HO HO NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The second tunnel ended about a mile above the violent, heaving mass of writhing women that was Tickle Hell. Susan Smith fell all the way down and crashed into a shit load of pillows. Susan Smith jumped up and looked around her. Still tapping Susan Smith's mind, Shelia could barely decipher her thoughts since they were wracked with panic and horror as she saw all the women around her howling and screaming in their ticklish agony, knowing she'll be one of them any second. She had to cover her ears in an attempt to block out the deafening roars of laughter.

Oh, you'll get used to that, thought Shelia as she watched a group of tickle weeds rise up behind Susan Smith. Especially since your screams of laughter will be added to them.

The tickle weeds lashed themselves around Susan Smith's wrists and lifted them above her head as others wrapped around her ankles. The weeds then streached her out and turned her upside down as more weeds dug their tickling tips into her body.

OH! OH! (GASP) OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) STOP!!! (GASP) STOOOOOOOOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shelia watched Susan Smith in her agony. Welp, Shelia thought, justice is done. Now I can take my leave. But before Shelia did, she captured one final thought from Susan Smith before all of her blood rushed to her brain: Maybe Fire and Brimstone Hell wouldn't be so bad after all!

Shelia smiled. "Don't count on it sister. But then, I haven't been tickled as long or as intensely as you so what the fuck do I know, anyway? Jeez!"

And with that, Shelia left Susan Smith in her eternal tickle damnation.

...#3

TICKLE HELL!!!
part 3

by Lurch7
After Shelia saw Susan Smith off on her eternity of ticklish damnation, (the devient child murderer just condemned to an eternity of vellication,) she decided to keep her appointment with her freind Ashley. They were supposed to get together a few minutes ago to tickle torture her high school rival, Sharon Peters. Shelia hoped Ashley wouldn't be too mad at her for being late, but she had a good reason, thought Shelia as she remembered fondly of Susan Smith's agonized shreiks of laughter and pleas for mercy.

Shelia strolled casually through the Tickle Weed Territory of Tickle Hell where thousands of women were wrestled and tickled by those evil tickle weeds, sometimes held up several stories in the air. One would not be able to stand their agony if one were not a tickle sadist, as Shelia liked to call herself.

Here and there, Shelia stopped to watch the ticklish hell those gorgeous women were going through. One had a giant weed wrapped around her middle while several tiny weeds were waving around and tickling the soles of her thrashing feet Another had her ankles and wrists tied together and was being hung from Tickle Hell's celing while a few Tickle Weeds stroked her voluptuous ass. Still another was being held in the traditional spread-eagled position as tickle weeds tickled every square inch of her sexy body while she thrashed in ticklish agony.

Shelia smiled as their laughter filled her ears. It was music, pure, sweet music.

It was not long before Shelia arrived at the Mansion of the Tickle Pixies, where Sharon was doing time in. Seeing Shelia with her white lingere, wings, and halo that identified her as a privilaged citizen of Heaven, the pixies at the enterence swirled around her shouting:

"hello, hello, how are you? shelia feel good? pixies happy if shelia feel good."

Shelia laughed and danced with them as they flew through the air. These pixies were such angelic creatures. It was hard to believe when one saw them that they were the most efficient tickle torturers in Tickle Hell. Their little fingers were capable of stimulating every tickle nerve on a woman's body to its uptmost capacity, causing almost infinite tickle, much to the distress of their many victims.

The pixies graciously pulled open the curtian and allowed Shelia enterence to their ticklish abode.

The Pixie Tickle Mansion was made up of many interconnecting bedrooms, each with a woman or two that was tickled mercilessly by the pixies. The first bedroom she entered had a gorgeous red-head tied spread eagled to a double bed as perhaps two dozen pixies tickled the nooks and cranies of her voluptuous body. Her face was flushed red and streaked with tears of agonized tickle torment as her muscels strained at her bonds.

HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sudenly, she started bucking and kicking in an agonized ticklish rage yelling:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH (GASP) STOP! STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! AH HA AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor girl, thought Shelia without really meaning it, she must have been dealing with this torment for years. Ah, the agonies the damned must endure. Shelia shook her head with a smile on her face.

Then, Shelia's favorite pixie flew up in front of her.

"hello! hello! is powderpuff! powderpuff happy to see shelia again!"

Shelia gasped in mock suprise. "Well hi, sweetie! (gasp) Well aren't you cute today!"

Powderpuff covered her mouth in a supressed giggle. Then she got a bright eyed, bushy-tailed look on her face as if she just got a fantastic idea.

"shelia want tickle si-tee? pixies leave if shelia want tickle."

Shelia looked at the front of the bed where a sign hung that said:

SITEE TIKLE
That must have been pixie spelling for Sidney tickle. " So that's who's being tickled, huh?" Shelia said over Sidney's screams of laughter.

Powderpuff furiously nodded her head, "uh-huh! uh-huh! see? si-tee tickled? si-tee sexy tickled? shelia tickle si-tee, o.k?"

"Oooooohh, I'd love to, honey, but I have another appointment."

"ooooooooohhhhhhh (sob)" Powderpuff put on her sad and forlorn look with those Bambi eyes that Shelia almost never could resist.

"Oh, honey, don't be upset. Shelia tickle "si-tee" later, O.K?"

Powderpuff immediately brightened up. "o.k." Then flew back to tickling Sidney's toesys.

With that, Shelia left the room and Sidney's agonized shrieks and howls of tickle torment.

Shelia wandered around the Tickle Pixie Mansion looking for Ashley and Sharon. Each room she checked was filled with manical squeals of agonized laughter from women tied in a variety of positions while tickled by those adorable little pixies. One girl she saw was tied to a crossbar in a standing position as she squirmed and giggled as about a dozen pixies buzzed around her, tickling her soft smooth body.

Aroused, Shelia was tempted to stay and add to this blond beauty's torment, and perhaps fuck her, but no. She made a promise to Ashley to help tickle torture Sharon and she was late enough as it was.

After searching many rooms, Shelia finally found the one she wanted. There, she saw Sharon tied to a bed just as Sidney was except she wasn't being tickled by pixies, at least, not for now. Instead, Ashley was sitting Indian-style with Sharon's head on her lap and tickling Sharon's neck. Ashley even grew herself an extra pair of arms so she can tickle poor Sharon's armpits too. The pixies who were initialy tickling Sharon were sitting on a window sill, watching the torment with obvious glee.

"Yeah," said Ashley, "you like this don't-cha? Don't-cha?"

"Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee, NO! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" giggled Sharon.

"Yeah, you LOVE IT!!!"

Ashley was having a ball.

Shelia cleared her throat.

Then, Ashley looked up at Shelia and mocked suprise and anger. "Well, it's about time you got here!" she said, placing all four fists on her hips, giving Sharon a much needed break.

"Sorry I'm late," Shelia said, "but I have a good reason." She couldn't wait to tell Ashley that the infamous Susan Smith was now available to tickle torment.

"Well, it damn well better be!" Then, as polite as could be, Ashley turned to Sharon and said, "Sharon, you remember Shelia, don't you?" Ashley grinned evily, "The one you and your rich slut freinds used to tickle in the halls at school all the time."

Sharon's eyes flew wide open at the sight of the grinning Shelia. "Oh God, Shelia! (gulp, gasp) Look, I'm soooo sorry for all I did to you! (gasp) please PLEASE, no more tickling!"

Ashley cackled like a witch. "Didja hear that, Shelia? She's SOOOOO SOORRRRRYYYYY!" she said brushing a palm over her sweaty, tear stained cheek. "You're going to have to do a lot better than that, bitch. Right, Shelia?"

Shelia walked over to the side of the bed in solomn silence. Both Sharon and Ashley watched in confusion and awe. After a few heartbeats, Shelia spoke, "Look at you! Bitch! You were wealthy, pretty, got ALL the guys, and every one kissed your ass. You had everything in the world. Now you're just a TICKLE TROLLOP!!!"

At those last two words, Shelia poked her finger twice into Sharon's side eliciting a yelp and a gleep. This was followed by uncontrollable giggling on Sharon's part even though she was neither tickled or amused. It was contagious, for Shelia and Ashley started giggling too in spite of themselves.

Finally, Shelia managed to regain her composure and took on a serious expression again. "Y'know, Sharon, it wasn't the tickle attacks that pissed me off." She said as the fingers on Shelia's hands started to grow into long, flexable tenticles. "In fact, I rather enjoyed them, believe it or not." Her extended fingers were now waving over Sharon's body as Ashley watched gleefuly.

"No, what pissed me off the most was when all the boys in school started avoiding me and my friends because YOU spread a rumor that we were lezbos."

"Oh God! I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry..." Sharon pleaded in horror at Shelia's new tenticle fingers. She new what was coming next.

"Well we've got news for you, Sharon!" Shelia said, getting ready.

"WE ARE LEZBOS!!!" Yelled Ashley into Sharon's face.

"And after we tickle you into insanity..." said Shelia. "WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE A WHORE!!!" Hollered Ashley in sadistic glee.

"Oh, god!" wimpered Sharon, "This isn't happening!" Sharon cocked her mouth toward the celing and screamed, "THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! (GASP) EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The poor girl started bucking and screaching psychoticly. She was in a panic. Shelia was tempted to see how long this could last, but she and her friend had other business at the moment.

Ashley and Shelia dove their fingers into Sharon's luscious body and immediately, Sharon's screams of panic changed to howls of laughter as they tickled her. Shelia used all ten of her tenticle fingers to skate up and down Sharon's body and occasionaly lingered one of them around and inside of Sharon's belly button. Ashley even grew another pair of arms so that she can ticle Sharon's ribs as well as her neck and armpits simultaneously.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(GASP) YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was the greatest thing about the afterlife. When you go to Heven, you can exact retribution from those who have persecuted you in Hell, or in this case, Tickle Hell.

A few hours of merciless tickling later found them all in a passionate embrace with Shelia on top, Sharon in the middle, and Ashley on the bottom. Shelia had both her hands on Sharon's breasts as she french kissed Sharon, suppressing her giggles from the tickling caused by Ashley licking her ear and neck. The orgasm that followed was intense.

Afterwords, Ashley and Shelia lay on both sides of the still exausted Sharon chatting about the boys they liked n Heaven. Ashley, always the sadistic one, looked at the still flushed and out of breath Sharon, "Seaking of which, Sharon, how's your boyfreind?" She said as she walked the two fingers of her right hand up Sharon's belly.

"Heh-heh-huh-heh (gasp) wh-ha-ha... what?"

"you know," Ashley said evily. "That tickle ape I saw you fucking. Pretty hot and heavy! Do I hear wedding bells?"

"Oh, God! (gasp) Oh, God! (sob)"

Shelia sensed Sharon's mind recall the horror and revulsion of being forced to endure tickle torture and intercorse with a beast at the same time. Shelia also sensed Ashley take pleasure in Sharon's discomfort of her experience.

Considering Ashley's sadistic nature, one would wonder why Ashley didn't wind up down here in Tickle Hell. It was because Ashley was an aborted baby. When her mother murdered her while she was in her womb, Ashley went straight to Heaven and was raised there. Some might say she was spoiled rotten from all of the pampering being raised in Heaven entailed. But Shelia had no trouble believing that if Ashley were born and raised on Earth, she would have sinned more than enough to earn eternal tickle torture in Tickle Hell.

"Well, get used to it." Ashely said with a wicked grin. "Because you're bound to encounter "lover boy" again, and again, and again, and again in your eternity down here." Ashley said as she gently tickled Sharon's sides.

"No (gasp) no-ho-ho Oh Ga-ha-ha-had No! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha" Sharon laughed through her sweat and tears.

Ashley giggled at Sharon's anguish. "c'mon, Shelia. Let's go." Ashley pointed to the tickle pixies waiting patiently at the window sill. "She's all yours, kids."

At this, Sharon shot her head up in terror. "Oh God! NO!!!" She shrieked at the slowly approaching pixies. "No, please! Ashley, Shelia, please! (gasp) Tickle me all you want! (sob) I'll fuck you! (gulp) I'll fuck you a million times! Just don't (gasp) don't leave me with them!"

Ashley and Shelia continued their way out the door. "ASHLEY, SHELIA, PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSE!!! OHHH GOOOOOODDD!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'S LIKE!!!" The tickle pixies took their positions around Sharon's body, tittering at Sharon's agonizing suspense. Then, they started to tickle her once again.

AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA (GASP) NNNNNNOOOO HOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Shelia and Sshley walked down the halls of the Tickle Pixie Palace, Sharon's screams of ticklish agony blended in with the rest of the laughter of the tickle tortured women doing time here.

Shelia turned to the smug Ashley and said, semi-seriously, "That was really mean, Ashley!"

"Hey, that's what Tickle Hell's all about, sweetie." Ashley replied with a smile and a wink

And this is the last one...enjoy!

Tickle Hell! Part 4

Shelia straddled Marilyn Monroe, tickling her ribs furiously. Shelia’s expression was that of pure bliss as the raucous, agonized laughter of the ex movie starlet filled her ears as the angel gazed upon the tickle victim’s tear streaked face. Was there anything more beautiful in all of God’s creation than a woman’s expression of hapless hilarity? In Shelia’s opinion, there certainly was not.
Moving down to her waist, Shelia dug her tickling fingertips into the ex movie star’s taut flesh as the pitch of Marilyn Monroe’s screams of laughter rose another notch. Overwhelmed with lust, Shelia pressed her face into the tickled starlet’s warm pussy juices and stuck her tongue into where many male sexual organs went before, on both sides of the grave.
Marilyn Monroe’s eternal bouts of laughter became mixed with gasps and moans of sexual pleasure as Shelia’s tongue teased her clit, rising slowly to orgasm as the angel rose with her. Finally, the orgasm erupted in both tickle victim and tickle torturer in volcanic intensity as both women howled in ecstasy.
Exhausted, Shelia rolled off of Marilyn’s spread eagled body and lay next to her on the bed, gasping from the sexual release. But there was no rest for the ex movie starlet, for she was one of the ticklish damned, and Tickle Hell allowed not a second’s respite from the eternal tickle torture that was her fate.
Shelia left the room as dozens of disembodied hands continued their tireless work on the sexy movie star, stroking and goosing her ticklish flesh as she bucked and screamed wildly from the agonizing tickling sensations that she had suffered for decades already and shall suffer forevermore. Shelia made a mental note to visit Marilyn again sometime, she was not only incredibly ticklish, but an excellent fuck.
The privileged citizen of Heaven strolled leisurely through Tickle Hell, enjoying the sights of the thrashing, heaving throng of billions of writhing women as they suffered their eternal tickle torments. They were trussed up with bonds, some in standing positions, and others with their backs on the floor, but all were writhing helplessly as feathers and fingers assaulted all of their most ticklish areas that their bonds left exposed. Their long, beautiful hair hanging before their scrunched up, tear soaked faces as they laughed hysterically in ticklish agony for all eternity.
As Shelia walked along, she reached out from time to time to stroke a breast, or squeeze a buttock of the damned as they suffered their eternal tickle tortures. Yes, life was good.
In time, one particular woman caught her eye. She was trussed in a spread-eagled position as dozens of disembodied hands dug into her ticklish flesh, eliciting ear-piercing shrieks of laughter among the others who were tickled eternally. Shelia moved toward her for a closer look, her heart pounding in her chest in excitement. If that woman was who she thought she was, she would be a very happy camper.
Sure enough, it was! Shelia was looking straight into the agonized grimace of the bitch that played Mystique in the X-men movies – in full costume! What was her name? Shelia had to use her mental powers to find out that her name was Rebecca Romijn-Stamos. Shelia had seen all of the X-men movies and had found Rebecca Romijn-Stamos particularly alluring in that Mystique costume. In fact, Shelia had personally told God that she couldn’t wait for her to arrive in Tickle Hell so she could tickle-fuck her. And now, her wish was about to come true!
Overcome with giddy lust as she was, Shelia took the time to use her mental powers to discover that Rebecca Romijn-Stamos had been suffering non-stop tickle torture for three days so far. The charges that condemned her to Tickle Hell were typical of female models and movie stars: enticing men to masturbate and cashing in on her sexy body. And as an added punishment, since most men had masturbated to the image of her in that Mystique costume, she will be tickled in it forever and ever. Shelia certainly had no complaints about that.
Shelia considered the time she was about to spend tickle-fucking Rebecca Romijn-Stamos in her Mystique outfit to be very special, so she took her time preparing her. Using her magic powers endowed upon her as a privileged citizen of Heaven, Shelia conjured a soft pink cotton leotard around Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s super sexy body, making sure that it hugged every curve. And as an added erotic and exotic effect, Shelia conjured a pair of bunny ears upon her head. Shelia stepped back to admire her work. The pink bunny outfit cast upon Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s Mystique costume looked silly and sexy at the same time, just the way Shelia liked it. Shelia spent no less time admiring how the tears that flowed from Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s eyes from the constant tickle agony didn’t smudge her make up either. Heck, in Tickle Hell, anything was possible if it involved tickling.
Just when Shelia was wondering whether to start by smothering her face into Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s breasts while squeezing her ribs or sucking her ass while digging her fingers into her sides, Shelia heard someone yell in a bossy tone: “Stop right there!”
Shelia turned around to see that it was none other than Sarit!
The fellow angel stood among the multitude of writhing women as they thrashed about in their eternal tickle agony, her stern expression a stark contrast to the grimaces of forced hilarity upon the ticklish damned. “This bitch is mine, Shelia!” said Sarit in a bossy tone of voice.
Shelia gawked at Sarit, surprised to see her in this particular portion of the underworld, knowing that she preferred inflicting the medieval tortures of Fire and Brimstone Hell to the endless vellication of Tickle Hell.
“Says who?” cried Shelia indignantly.
“Says this!” Sarit replied as she whipped out a parchment and handed it to Shelia. “I had this tickle-**** reserved in advance! I have first dibs!”
Both angels were shouting at each other, not just out of anger, but also out of necessity. The raucous din of tickle tortured women howling in agonized laughter made it almost impossible for them to hear each other. In fact, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos actually managed to see through two slits of her tear soaked eyes the two arguing angels and howled out a plea.
“YAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA! (GASP) OH-HO-HO PLE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE GOD! MAKE IT STAH-HA-HA-HAP! (GASP) I’LL DO ANYTHI-HEE-HEE-HEEING! JUST STAH-HA-HA-HAP! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!”
“Stuff a sock in it, bitch!” yelled Sarit as she conjured a sock and shoved it into Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s mouth.
Shelia examined the document to Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s muffled laughter. It specifically reserved Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s ticklish body to Sarit all right. None other than the ultimate authority in the universe Himself had signed it. Far be it for Shelia to argue with Him. But still…
“I thought you preferred to torture the Nazi shits who raped and murdered you at Auschwitz!” said Shelia.
Sarit huffed in response. “I’ve been doing that for decades,” she said. “It’s gotten kind of tedious. I’ve pretty much left that to the demons nowadays. So I traded my sadistic tendencies in for a lesbian-tickling fetish, just like yours, only I have the sense to reserve the celebrity trollops who get condemned here. So step aside.”
Shelia fumed, but Sarit was right. She had first dibs and Shelia had no choice but to accept that. So Shelia settled herself down upon a pile of silk pillows to watch Sarit have her way with Rebecca Romijn-Stamos.
Sarit stood before Rebecca Romijn-Stamos to view the silly pink bunny outfit that covered her blue voluptuous body in disgust. She looked over at Shelia and humphed. “Pervert!” Sarit said as she snapped her fingers, causing the pink leotard and bunny ears to disappear as well as the sock she stuffed in the actress’s mouth so that her screams of laughter could sound out uninhibited. Then she stepped behind Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s voluptuous spread-eagled body, spread her perfectly round butt-cheeks apart, and practically shoved her face up Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s colon. Shelia rolled her eyes. And she says I’m a pervert, she thought.
After Sarit finished eating Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s plump voluptuous ass, she moved on to her breasts, giving them a tongue bath. Then, she smothered her face into the actress’s cleavage.
The disembodied hands that were tickling Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s sexy body were very accommodating to Sarit’s sexual lusts, moving out of the way to tickle somewhere else while the privileged citizen of Heaven enjoyed Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s ass and tits.
And for dessert, Sarit moved down to Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s pussy and practically devouered it. Then came the orgasm. Sarit moaned with pleasure as she rubbed her body against Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s as the orgasm slowly built. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos still laughed raucously in response to the unbearable tickling sensations that crawled all over her body, but they were interrupted by moans and gasps as she felt the building orgasm as well. Finally, both Sarit and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos screamed at the top of their lungs as the volcanic orgasm ripped through them in pleasure so intense it was almost agony.
When it was all over, Sarit staggered toward Shelia, overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure of tickle sex with the gorgeous Rebecca Romijn-Stamos in her Mystique costume. Rebecca Romijn-Stamos continued to futilely squirm in her bonds and scream with laughter as the disembodied hands continued to inflict the unendurable tickle agony that was forever hers.
Sarit stumbled and fell into Shelia’s arms. “Are you all right?” asked Shelia.
“Yeah,” Sarit replied. “Oh my god, that bitch is so hot! You don’t know what sex is until you’ve fucked that whore!”
“I believe it!” said Shelia as she laid Sarit upon the bed of silk pillows. “Just looking at her gets me wet!”
“Well, she’s all yours now,” said Sarit. “Enjoy.”
Shelia smiled as she turned her attention back to Rebecca Romijn-Stamos’s thrashing, ticklish body. It looked like this was going to be a good day after all.

Lurch7

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back