• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Test (M/F)

Beat0nTheBrat

Just had an experience with a friend that I thought I'd share. It involves a friend who claimed she wasn't ticklish and my attempts to tickle her, so definitely some resistance themes if you're into that. Anyways...

It was a Saturday night and me and my friend Masha were sitting on the couch watching TV at my place. For reference Masha is 5'2" and relatively thin. Dark hair and blue eyes. Very cute. We're both in our mid-twenties. She was sitting next to me with her socked feet stretched out almost touching my legs, but keeping a little distance (we're not dating or anything like that). A commercial ran on the TV for an at-home pedicure tool (a foot scrubber type thing) and of course this got me thinking about tickling. I had been wanting to ask Masha for a while if she was ticklish, and I could see this was an opportunity to bring up the topic, so I asked the question.

She looked at me with a kind of blank stare and my heart starting pounding a little. I thought maybe I had overstepped the boundaries of our friendship, but then a second later she came back at me with a confident "Nope!" and then actually kind of poked me in the side with her foot. I'm not ticklish so this didn't do anything to me, but it did open up the idea that maybe actual tickling was on the table. So realizing this I gave her a little scratch on the bottom of her right foot. No reaction. "See, not ticklish," she said. "Grrrr, I said, I girls always say that, if you're really not ticklish you won't mind if I test it, huh?" She gave me a weird look, but then said "I guess you could test me, weirdo...but like I said, I'm not ticklish, at least not like most people are. Sure I feel it or whatever, but you're not gonna make me squirm or laugh. I have self-control, unlike some people. My feet might be sensitive, but it doesn't matter. I can control my body..."

I told her to put her to stop making excuses and just put her feet up on my lap, and she did. I then proceeded to take her sock off. "Woah woah woah, who said you could take off my socks, thats weird," she said. I told her that if we were really gonna do this I needed to be sure. She said fine hesitantly and let me start to roll back her sock and reveal her pretty pale feet. It seemed like maybe she might be a little worried. I couldn't tell for sure, but her reaction to me pulling her sock off was definitely a bit reserved.

Now that I had her unsocked right foot on my lap she said "Go ahead," with a smile. I started very gently to stoke the bottom of her foot. I ran my nails up the sides and then back down and up the middle and then under the toes. I did this several times and then looked at her face to see if she seemed uncomfortable. She was just sitting them with a sort of straight face that seemed to say "Are you done yet?"

I stopped and asked her "does this tickle at all."
"I told you," she said "I can feel it but it's not gonna make me twitch or squirm. Nobody has ever been able to do that to me. I have control over my feet and they're not budging no matter how tickly you try to be.
"You've never even bee ticklish during a pedicure when they scrub your feet with that thingy?" I said. I saw a weird look in her eye. It seemed like she was trying not to remember something - trying to forget whatever had just popped into her head...
"Nope," "I'm tough."
"So you won't mind if I use a bristly brush then, huh?"
"Bro what the fuck," she said laughing. "Uhh no that wouldn't make a difference"
"Alright well could I grab one"
"Uh sure I guess, you freak"

I ran upstairs, my heart racing, and grabbed a hair brush that I kept in the bathroom. I ran back down and said "Alright, final test..."
She looked at me like I was a total weirdo, but put her foot back on my lap when I sat down and said "go ahead...try to break me..."

I took the brush and started scrubbing up and down her feet. To both of our surprise she let out a little gasp as the brush touched her foot.
"Not ticklish?"
"I can control it," she said, as I kept going up and down her foot. But it seemed like her defenses were starting to crack. I say that because after about 30 seconds her foot actually twitched.

"Alright STOP" she said.
"Why? Are you ticklish"
"No, uh, I just don't like it"
"You're not about to start laughing, are you?"
"NO!"

I kept going up and down her foot and heard a little squeak come from her. I looked over and she was covering her mouth.
"Oh my god, No...I can control it" she said, now starting to squirm and twitch.
"Oh really?" I said

Now I started going under her toes. Side to side, and up and down. I could tell she was about to give in. And a moment later I heard it.
"HAHAHAHHAHA, STAHAHAP"

She was laughing very hard and pulled her foot away.

After that she got kind of quiet. she told me to never do that again, and I said thats fine, and apologized.

"Sorry if that was too much."
"No, it's ok, I just don't like losing control like that. It makes me feel weird"
"Ok, I won't do it again, I promise"

She said it was fine, and we went back to watching TV. Crazy night.

Definitely do that again lol. If you she teases you anyway.

Awesome story! :D Your friend Masha rocks! Always pretty cool when self confident girls get tickled! ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back