• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Test

Random_Bloke

Hey guys, haven't posted for a while! So here's another high school experience I had, I was a very lucky guy at school! I think you'll see why!

High School was a wonderful place. For me particularly, I know there are some people who hate it, they have their reasons but for me, school was amazing.

The guys never bothered me, the girls were all pretty darn friendly to me, the teachers respected me because I did what I was told and showed them the same respect, it was all good.

I was already into tickling by then and so when I saw an opportunity to tickle some girl I liked the look of, I took it!

Well, this one time on the school field I sat down with my friend Rachel; she was skinny, blonde, very pretty and had veeeery nice feet that she definitely seemed to look after. I'd always wanted to tickle her but never got my chance until one break time before the summer break.

We were on the field and she was wearing sandles showing her beautiful toes with pretty red nail polish on to match her fingers. Well anyway, she was just talking about girl stuff, I was actually starting to doze off (sorry girls, I do usually pay attention but this one...there's only sooo much I can take about Nicky Clarke hair straighteners!)

But out of the blue I heard her mention tickling, she was talking about a pedicure she had had recently...I was suddenly a little more interested. I asked "So do you think girls are more ticklish than guys?"

She looked at me questioningly and replied "hmm...I don't know! Most guys try not to look ticklish right? Manly thing...but who knows what they're really feeling. They should do like, a test or something"

I was scratching my head at this, thinking of a way to get it done straight away...waiting and planning is easier said than done. I looked at her and said "why don't we do a tickle test??"

Rachel smiled and said "what like, see who laughs first sort of thing?"

"yeah! Well, kinda, maybe more like a timed thing and judge reactions?" I asked trying to get her onboard for the more academic side.

"Hmmm yeah! Alright! But like...it's not really going to be so accurate if its just me tickling you and then you tickling me is it? Don't we need more people for a proper test?" She was definitely on board. I was excited at the prospect, now we were looking for other victims it seemed.

"Have you got any girl friends brave enough to be tested for ticklishness?" I asked cheekily. "I think I know a few that might be brave enough! What about you? Think you can find a few guys we can test?" She was also being quite cheeky, had a habit of one upping me at everything!

"I can find the guys...what do you think, 5 of each including ourselves?" I asked her.

"Yeah that's a good number, and a pretty fair test. I can get some of the girls ready for next break time...if they agree, but they will!" She was hooked, she seemed to be as curious as me about it, but perhaps not quite as excited as I was. "We'll do the girls test today and the guys tomorrow? Only because theres a few that it'd be great to see squirm!" she told me...like I's complain!

"OK that's cool, what are the rules Rachel? Tickle just feet? Or other places?" I was curious to see how far she would go! Who wouldn't be?
"Well If we do like, feet and sides then it's a good basic test. So like...umm...say you have to have your feet tickled for 3 minutes and your sides for 3 minutes too?" That sounded fantastic to me so I simply added "That would work! But have to be barefoot and only 1 layer of clothing for top, oh and not able to move...to make it fair"

Rachel laughed and nodded at me "Yes, barefoot will make the conditions the same, plus it's more ticklish like that. Not being able to move...well we'll just hold the person down" We finalized plans and I left her to find the 4 other girls before the long lunch break after 3rd period.

Lunch came extremely quickly and I was unbelievably pleased by that. Well, sure enough when I got on the field, Rachel was sitting down with 4 girls each as pretty as the next. I was really looking forward to the next part.

They greeted me nervously as I sat down with them then they continued to talk amongst themselved whilst looking at me and Rachel to see if we were going to start. Rachel introduced me to all of them, one or two I already knew, they all seemed quite shy but chipper all the same.

"So I've told them the score, 6 minutes to test their ticklishness and I'll write down results to compare for when we do you and the guys tomorrow" She laughed, clearly looking forward to that part and knowing I was kinda dreading it.

"Anna, take your shoes and socks off, we'll start with you" Rachel laughed as she said this, clearly Anna, dark brown hair, 5 foot 4 and very very slightly curvy, was one of the girls Rachel wanted to see squirm.

"Why do I have to go first?" Anna sat with her knees infront of her face,

"Because I hate you, take them off" They all laughed, including Anna, even though it was a bit more nervous. She untied her shoelaces and pulled her shoes off gently putting them next to her, the other girls moved them away. Anna then pulled off her socks and passed them to the girls who put them in Annas shoes. Anna's feet were small, size 6 (british size) and very nicely shaped, clear polish on her toes. She rested her legs, spread eagle infront of her.

"OK and to make sure all the tests are the same, Sarah and Leanne, can you hold her ankles to make sure she doesn't jerk away?" Sarah and Leanne laughed and pinned Annas ankles to the floor and looked at Anna who smiled and wiggled her toes. Rachel got a pen and paper ready, the other girl watched from next to Rachel.

"OK, 3 minutes. I'll start my stopwatch when you start tickling." I kneeled down infront of Annas feet, she looked at me nervously, her hands supporting her on the ground as she leaned back a bit.

I lowered both my hands to her feet and I could see her face scrunch before I touched her. My fingers danced along her soft soles. Anna tilted her head back and her feet jerked, Leanne and Sarah laughed and looked from Anna to what my hands were doing and back.

Anna twitched for about 20 seconds, then the laughter came unexpectedly and quite loud, Leanne and Sarah were pleased and smiled. I looked at Rachel who laughed too, she began writing some things down.

After getting her to laugh, Anna became quite twitchy and her hands clenched. Every now and again she'd look up at me and pull a face that said "what's the point of tickling that part?" before bursting into laughter again. Her hands would reach toward her feet but she knew the rules.

"OK Ok hahaha, that's 3 minutes. I think we can safely say that on the scale from 1 to 10, 1 being not tickling and 10 being unbearably ticklish, Anna is a 7. She laughed 21 seconds in but other than twitching and jerking a few times, did not try to pull her feet away properly. So well done for not being a wimp! Haha" Anna put her socks back on and then slipped her shoes on too, she was still smiling.

"Leanne, I love your sandals, but they need to come off" Rachel laughed, Leanne smiled and did what she asked with little fuss! Leanne was 5'8, strawberry blonde and gorgeous, she slipped her sandals off, her feet were slightly bigger and had no polish on the toes, but they were thin, slender and also very pretty! Leanne put her bare feet out infront of me and smiled, she also put her arms on the ground behind her to support her like Anna, Anna and Sarah held her feet down and the girl next to Rachel, Kirsty, moved a little closer. She laughed, clearly knowing what to expect.

"When you're ready!" Rachel sat smirking with her pen, she looked at Leanne.

I put my hands down to Leannes feet as she closed her eyes tightly in anticipation and tickled just as I had done with Anna, Leannes feet didn't twitch but her lips pursed together as she looked at me, very clearly trying not to react. I tickled everywhere, but she stayed very still, her big toes flexed gently, taunting. I finally stopped moving around and just focussed on the balls of her feet after a minute. Suddenly her right foot twitched.

"I think that bits ticklish!" Anna pointed to the spot I was working on "She'll laugh if you keep tickling that part" Leanne barred her teeth, slight panicy smile on her face. I didn't speed up because it would not have been a fair test. I continued to tickle but other than the occasional twitch she kept still, she took in a few sharp breaths now and again but she was doing her very best not to laugh.

"and thats 3 minutes, stop..." I stopped at her word "that was disappointing, I definitely thought you'd crack Leanne" Rachel grinned. "That was torture" Leanne rubbed her feet on the grass and then slid her sandals back on.

"Well Leanne, you react well to tickling on your feet, you're a 5 on the scale, you didn't laugh and you didn't pull away, so well done!" Leanne smiled and sat cross legged looking at me.

"Kirsty, you're up, shoes off please" Kirsty looked quite worried. The other girls laughed as she took her slipper shoes off to reveal her size 6 pointed toe feet with black nail polish on. She sat down infront of me, her feet apart and toes pointing at the sky, she had fine black hair, shoulderlength and a very pretty, pixy-like face. Leanne and Anna held her down while Sarah sat and watched, she was very excited this time. Kirsty supported herself and her toes wiggled, her face was fearful.

"Start tickling when you're ready" Rachel said as she put pen to paper, she smiled expectantly.

As soon as my hands touched Kirsty's feet and nails grazed the soles slowly she jerked violently and her eyes widened. I stoped for a second and pulled my hands away as Leanne and Anna held Kirsty firmly and grinned with excitement. Rachel started writing, she smiled too.

"ooooh! I'm so sorry Kirsty, this is going to be torture if you react like that!"
Sarah looked pityingly. I lowered my hands to

Kirsty wiggled her toes again and looked at me pleading. My fingers began to dance on her soft feet again and she laughed immediately, she jerked and twitched and tried to pull away but she could not. I didn't stop and the technique stayed the same, I moved up and down ever so slightly, the longer I tickled an area the louder and harder she laughed, she fell back onto her back and roared, she shouted for me to stop and pounded the floor, but only a minute had passed.

"Hahaha OK OK stop there, I think we can see the results quite clearly. Kirsty is unbearably ticklish on her feet, she tried to pull away and she laughed immediately, not only that but she called out for you to stop and didn't complete the time!" Everyone laughed, including Kirsty as she slipped her shoes back on. She blushed as we all looked at her.

"That leaves Sarah! You know the drill Sarah" Rachel was still laughing.

Sarah took off her trainers and her white socks quite quickly. Sarah had light brown wavy hair that ran down passed her shoulders, she was what I would call unconventionally beautiful and she seemed very down to earth, I rarely saw her so this was a treat for me because I knew if might not happen again!

She sat infront of me with her bare feet apart, and she supported herself with her arms as the others had done, Anna and Kirsty held her ankles down. Sarah smiled quite genuinely, knowing what to expect, she nodded lightly to me and looked at Rachel.

"OK Go." Rachel pressed the button and put pen on paper again. She looked at Sarah.

I kept looking at Sarah as I lowered my hands to her feet, she just kept smiling, when my fingers made contact her smile widened and her feet twitched but she remained quite tough. I tickled as I had done with the other three, spidering up and down her soles as they twitched, prodding and grazing. "That's very ticklish there..." She said as I got closer to the heels. "Where? This bit here?" I tickled the arch for a few seconds, her grin was massive "a bit lower" I moved down a bit and her face scrunched up for a few seconds, her feet jerked violently but she didn't pull away. Leanne watched expectantly, she nodded acknowledging that what I was doing was going to get Sarah to laugh. Sure enough, almost two minutes in Sarah snorted and broke into silent laughter shaking her head. Everyone laughed with her. She stuck out the remaining minute laughing like that and jerking her feet.

"and stop, well Sarah, that was entertaining hahaha, you're a 6 on the ticklish scale, you laughed at 1 minute and 50 but you took the whole 3 minutes unlike kirsty and you didn't pull your feet away! So that was very good" Rachel put her pen down and Sarah laughed "Yeah well, I did also help to show where it tickled the most...should get extra points for admitting that hahaha" Sarah put her shoes and socks back on.

"Alright Rachel, if you think you're not next...you're very wrong" I said, betting she had thought she could get away without taking the test.

"I'll take notes!" Leanne said excited, she took up the pen and paper and sat down.

"Alright...lets get this over with...but you're going to suffer tomorrow, I hope you know that" She said quite threateningly with a grin. "Yeah save it for later" I said.

Rachel slipped off her sandals and spread her legs apart, her feet were my favourite, and in a way I thought it was saving the best till last too.

Sarah and Anna held her ankles to the floor and they looked at Rachels 'pretend bored' face...I could tell she wasn't sure how she would react.

"Alright, get it over with already..." Rachel said and she looked down at her hand.

"When you're ready" Leanne said, she put her pen to the page and looked at Rachel grinning.

I started to tickle Rachels soles and they jumped but her face was difficult to see conceal by some hair now, she was definitely smiling. Her feet were not twitching 30% of the time...which meant the other 70% of the time they spazzed out and flexed and jumped and tried to jerk away from the tickling.

"I can't believ-ah!...how ticklish...that is-ah!" Rachel was hiding her face as much as possible. I moved my fingers to graze over her toes and the part underneath. She started to shake with silent laughter "I hate you" she said through the laughter looking at me, her face now visible and laughing. The other girls were pleased to see miss high and mighty reduced to uncontrollable silent laughter. I stayed on the ticklish spot as she jerked more than ever and her laughter became audible, for the last 20 seconds I dug in a bit more than I had with the other girls and Rachel knew it! She laughed frantically and her eyes widened, her right foot tried to pull away "cheating! That's cheating!" She laughed until the three minutes were up. I stopped and the girls let go laughing. Rachel put her sandals back on and smiled at me.

"Well, Rachel, as far as I can tell you're an 8 on the ticklish scale, your feet are very ticklish, you tried to pull away and you laughed after 40 seconds"

"He made me pull away at the end, not supposed to tickle like that! You're in trouble tomorrow...just you wait!"

Yep, like Milagros said, please post the next day's event.

Thank you very much for the nice comments guys, I'll post up the next parts as soon as I get some time!

Oh don't worry, I promise I'll get to the guys part if people want that, hopefully put that up in the next couple of days when I've got a little bit more time!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back