• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickle war

dave77

TMF Novice
Last weekend my girlfriend and I went out with a women who was a pro dom a few years back. This women we will call her Kate did some switch stuff also. Kate is no longer doing anything in the fetish world for a living but is still active in the fetish community. My girlfriend and my favorite tickle game is foot tickle war where we tickle each others feet until one of us submits. My lady and I always ad a stipulation for the loser having to cook dinner, being the others servant ECT. We talked to Kate and she was interested in this new game, she has had her toes sucked but has not done much tickling. Kate did however love the submission aspect and was down to play with us. Kate came over about 8pm and we sat around and talked a little about life and whatever. Around 9 Kate asked if we wanted to play. I told her we would love to and explained to Kate that we always add a stipulation. She loved the servant for the night stipulation and we all agreed that Kate and I would face each other first and the winner would face my lady who ever won out of my lady and the winner of Kate or myself would have two servants for the night. Kate and I both laid on the couch and baby oiled each others soles and toes and started going at it I ran my fingers up and down her arch and she went crazy I thought I had her easy so I asked if she gives but she told me not a chance and than she got under my toes and I lost it I started to babble and than screamed out I GIVE UP. Just like that Kate got her first win and in under 2 minutes. My girlfriend looked stunned and poked a little fun at me before she and Kate tickled it out. both women oiled up there feet and went at it. My girl went under Kate's toes holding her foot with a vice grip on her leg as Kate was trying to pull her foot away. I thought Kate was done but she would not submit. Both women went at it sole strokes and toe tickles. About 4 minutes into there fight Kate found a sweet spot under the toes and sent my girl into hysterics Kat asked her if she wanted to give but there was no response Kate knowing that She had her asked again and my girlfriends words sent I chill down my spine Yes I give up. and it was all over we were Kate's slaves for a night. Kate told us that she would much rather be prepared for her servants and

Good story! I rarely stop and read a big block of text, but I'm glad I did.

That stuff never happens to me; I love watching f/f foot tickling!

Fine story. :D
It cut off mid-sentence. Could you post the rest of it?

Yeah, finishing this story would be awesome. Great stuff though.

Any pics of your girlfriend`s and Kate`s ticklish feet?
What shoe size do they have?
Perhaps revange tickling, you both against Kate`s feet?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back