• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickled Hostage - Part 2 F/M, non consensual, adult

Demon

Here's part two, let me know what you think.

The Tickled Hostage – part 2

We left off with poor Kent in the evil clutches of the 2 escaped women convicts, the Amazonian Lana and big titted, rough and tumble Stella. Holed up in a hunting lodge, snowed in, they were taking great pleasure in tickle torturing Kent. Keeping him naked the entire time was one of the ways they humiliated and controlled him.
The women had locked him in the bathroom for the night and brought him out the next morning. Kent was petrified of what they had planned for him today. As he hurried out as they yelled for him, he kept his eyes on the floor. He felt sick in a way he couldn’t explain and, even worse, that sick feeling, that shame, was arousing him.
“OK Tickles, we’re gonna put you to work today, make breakfast, then you’re gonna clean this place up. Me and Lana just want to sit back and watch your naked ass working.”
That’s the way the morning went, Kent running around while the women watched. He desperately hoped they wouldn’t tickle him again, they almost drove him crazy yesterday. He shivered and “ooooooo”ed uncontrollably as he thought back to the sadistic treatment they inflicted on him.
After lunch, Lana said she and Stella were going to go out and check his jeep, they were going to take it when they were ready to leave. They wanted to make sure it was running well, gassed up and ready to go. Kent secretly breathed a sigh of relief, even if he spent the time locked in the bathroom, he wouldn’t be tortured…
Lana put her hands on her hips and said “Now Junior, go get a blanket and put it on the floor in front of the iron railing.” There was a short wrought iron railing, about 5 feet long, 3 feet high partially separating the kitchen from the dining area. It was thick and made up of curlicues of iron.
Kent’s jaw dropped. Oh no, what are they going to do to me?!?! He stifled an anxious moan and hurried to get the blanket and lay it out in front of the railing.
“Now have a seat on the blanket and put those tender feet thru these two circles.”
OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO!!! Thought Kent as he did as he was told. He put his feet through the metal circles, about a foot off the ground and about 2 feet apart. Stella laughed happily as she quickly tied his ankles to the iron, leaving his feet sticking out on the other side of the railing. Then she tied each wrist to the upper bar of the railing. Kent was quite helpless and exposed.
“Oh god, I beg you…..” Kent whimpered pitifully. His feet twitched and wiggled as he sat there strung out and helpless.
“I just love the way he whines, such a cute little boy….” Stella said and then she laughed evilly. “You didn’t think we’d let you get bored while we were working. No, we found something special for you!”
Lana brought in a cardboard box from the bedroom. “look what we found in the bedroom!” And she pulled out a long, wide, knobby, pink vibrator, then she pulled out a second one. Each was a little longer than his foot and almost as wide. They were covered in rubbery knobs and each one was flexible.
Kent looked at them, not knowing what they were for at first, confused but afraid and, even worse, a little bit titillated.
“What are they? What are you going to do with them?!” Fear rising in his voice.
Stella smiled, put her big hand on the top of his foot to steady it, then held the flexible vibrator lengthwise against his soft sole. I almost completely covered the bottom of his foot.
“Lana, hand me that roll of duct tape…” she said never taking her eyes off his face.
She wound the tape around his foot and the big, pink vibrator holding it securely against his sole. Since the vibrator was flexible, it bent and twisted to stay flush against his foot no matter how he wiggled or bent his foot. Lana did the same to his other foot.
As they were taping him up, realization set in and Kent began to cry and beg.
“OH NO! YOU WOULDN’T! YOU COULDN’T! I’LL DO ANYTHING!! NOT THIS! NOT THIS!!” He was blubbering as he begged, crying like a little girl, pathetically, without a shred of dignity. He was having a panic attack imagining those evil women switching on the vibrators. He could only imagine how terrible the tickling would be. He struggled, pulled at his ropes, but the railing was too heavy and immovable and he was tied too tight. His mind raced at the thought of what was going to happen to him, but, somewhere deep down, he was…..curious about how it would feel.
“Don’t worry Tickles, we’ll only be gone for an hour or two and we’ll be nice, we’ll only turn them on LOW! Ha ha ha, tickle tickle!” And with that both Stella and Lana turned the vibrators to their lowest setting. Stella blew him a kiss and without looking back, walked out the front door.
The big, knobby, pink vibrators whined to life. For a few seconds the low intensity vibrations actually felt strangely erotic and Kent’s eyes half shut and his mouth formed an “O” as he let out a low, sexual moan. A few seconds later, they became increasingly annoying.
“OOO OOOO OOOOO! It’s too much! OOoooOOOooOOOO!! Come Back! Turn them off!! Please!! OOooOOOoOOOO!! I can’t stand it!!” His ass wiggled on the blanket while his feet shook. And he wasn’t laughing too hard, he wasn’t distracted too much, to notice his cock starting to respond.
In a minute or two, the realization set in that this was too much to take….The relentless buzz, the low intensity vibrations, were sending unbearable tingles all over and through his soft, sensitive, captive feet. While his mind still functioned rationally, he thought he couldn’t stand another minute of this, let alone 2 hours!!
And as the sweetly sinister tingles rippled through his feet, as every second of the vibro tickling got worse and worse, he started laughing, laughing hysterically in a high pitched, frantic laugh.
“EEEEheheheheeeEEEEEEEEE!!!! STOP IT! OOOoOOoOOooOO!!!! EEEeeehheeeeeeee!!!! COME BACK!!!! OHGOD!!!!HEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”
His feet flapped and flexed, shook from side to side, but nothing he could do would dislodge those merciless vibrators. No matter how hard he laughed, how loud he screamed, how much he begged, they just continued to buzz and vibrate.
What made it worse, what made it even more maddening was being forced to watch. There were his horribly ticklish feet, with devilish vibrators taped to them, just 2 feet away. All he had to do was reach out and pull them off. But his hands were tied. So close to relief but denied! He sat there, his body quivering and shaking, his butt sliding and jittering on the blanket, watching his feet being tickle tortured……
“OHGOD!!HEHEHEEEEEEE!!! EEEEAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!” As his head shook wildly, he looked down, his cock was rock hard, “AAAAHAHAAEEEEEEE!! NO! HAHAHAHAAAAA!! DON’T GET HARD!!!!! IT’S TORTURE!!! EEEEEEEEEHEHHEHEEEEEE!!!!! I DON’T LIKE IT!!!HAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!”
The passage of time no longer registered in his mind, he was too consumed by the vibrations tickling his feet. He was squirming wildly, he couldn’t control himself. His eyes were tearing from laughing so hard. His whole body was blushing a bright red. And despite the oppressive vibro-tickling, despite his maniacal laughter, he felt he was trapped on the edge of a massive orgasm….
And that’s when the door opened up and Lana and Stella walked in.
“OOOH, Stella, listen to him! It sounds like he’s being tickled out of his mind!”
“He’s such a baby,” sneered Stella, “We’ve barely been gone an hour! Well, might as well give him a break.” Stella walked over to his wriggling feet and turned off the vibrators.
“OOOOOOOO, thank you, thank you….hehheeeheeee….you-you don’t know what it was like……you-you don’t know what it was doing to me! OOoooOOooO….I’m too ticklish! Driving me crazy! Ha ha ha!”
“That’s the idea tickle boy, this is real tickle abuse…..” Lana made a pouty face, “now tell me you’re a tickle slut….”
“OOoooOOOooo…please, don’t make me say it! Hee hee heee….”
“Come on, come on,” scolded Stella, “You know you WANT to say it, think of how humiliated you’ll feel actually saying those words……”
Kent’s heart caught in his throat, part of him didn’t want to say it, didn’t want to humiliate himself for their pleasure, but as his body still tingled, as his feet still twitched, almost against his will, he croaked out, “I’m a little tickle slut….” And his heart raced even faster, he blushed a deeper red, and his penis got just a little bit harder.
“And you know what happens to helpless little tickle sluts….” Lana said in a sultry voice as she sat on the floor behind him.
“They get tickle tortured!” laughed Stella as she stood in front of him, switched the vibrators to full power and turned them on.
This time there was no minor annoyance, the soles of his feet were assaulted with a tsunami of unendurable vibrations! He screamed in hellish, unbearable delight!
“IIIIEEEEEEAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!NO!NO!NO! EEEEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEE!” His body jerked and spasmed as the vibrators on his feet instantly pushed him to near insanity! With the vibrators on full power, the vibrations were ten times as strong as his previous session with low power.
“OOOOOOOO!!!eeeeHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!STOP!HEHEHEHEEEEE!!!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!ANYTHING!! HAHAHAAAAA!!!MYFEET!!!MYFEET!!!!EEEEEHEHEHE!!”
Stella and Lana just watched poor, naked, ticklish Kent just freak out! It was strangely erotic to watch him reacting so violently, so uncontrollably to the vibrator fueled tickle torture. Lana sat behind him and whispered “Coochi coochi coo tickle boy.”
Lana just looked from his shaking feet to his hysterical face and licked her lips.
“I could just sit back and watch this all night.”
Somehow, Kent heard ‘watch all night’, “hahahaHEHEHEHEEEEEE! I’LL GO MAD! OOOOOOOHEEEOOOOEHEHEHEEEE! PLEASE!!!! AHAHAAAAAAAAA!!”
“Oh yeah, tickled to madness, I’d LOVE to see that,” Stella peered down at his throbbing cock, bobbing up and down as his feet were vibrated. “Look at his little weenie, it’s so hard, he must like having his feet tickled.”
“Do you like the mean women tickle torturing you little boy? Ha ha, Tickle tickle tickle!” chided Lana.
“EEEAAAGHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! NO!!HAHAHAAAAA!! CAN’T eeeeheeeheeee STAND ahahahaaaaaa it! Ooooohahahahaaaaaa!!!”
“It looks like his little cock is going to explode with pleasure from the tickling, Stella. Let’s help it along.” And Lana reached into the cardboard box and pulled out 2 more vibrators, smaller and rigid. She switched them on and started to rub them under his arms, vibrating his ticklish armpits.
“OHGOD!!! HAHAHAAAAA!!AHAHAAAAA!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!EEEEEE!!!!” Kent suddenly shook from side to side, trying desperately to keep the vibrators from his armpits, to no avail. Having his feet and pits vibrated at the same time was a form of torture he never even conceived of before. He was rapidly losing his mind.
Meanwhile, Stella saw a mounted pheasant on the wall, she plucked on of the long, narrow tail feathers from it and sat down next to the hysterical Kent.
She looked down at his bobbing penis, then back at his face, “I’ll bet your little cock is sensitive as hell by now….” Even as he laughed uncontrollably, Kent managed to look even more scared. “Tickle tickle!”
And Stella moved the sharp tip of the long pheasant feather down and lightly fluttered it over the head of his penis. Oh so gently, delicately, teasing it, then pulling it away, then tickling it again. This combined with his feet being vibe/tortured and his pits being tickled, was too much for poor, tickled Kent to take. His body jolted, he screamed incoherently, then laughed like a madman. So intense was the tickle torture, he couldn’t form words, just scream and bleat and laugh uproariously.
“That’s it tickle slut, this is all you’re good for! Coochie coochie coo!” and Lana moved the vibrators to his nipples, loving the way his body reacted.
Stella was fluttering the tip of the feather faster and faster, running the silky edge on the soft underside of his penis, then tickling the tip again. She was so turned on by the sounds he was making as she tried to tickle him til he went crazy. “Tickle tickle junior, your all mine now!” And then she used the very tip of that feather to tickle and tease his little dick hole, she was so evil!
That, matched with his over tickled feet, with the buzzing on his nipples made him erupt! His back arched, his feet and toes went rigid against the big, pink vibrators and he howled with unbearable pleasure! His cock exploded as he orgasmed, shooting cum high in the air, tickle torture spasms shot through his body….
“AAAAAARGHHAAHAHAAAAeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”
Stella and Lana kept tickling him, tickling his pits, his nipples, his cock while the vibrators were relentlessly tickling his feet. For long minutes he came and laughed and came and laughed and came and laughed.
After long minutes, the women finally stopped, turned off the vibrators on his feet. Kent sat there, utterly spent, drooling, mumbling, lightly giggling, grunting, barely hanging on to his sanity…..
Lana and Stella smiled at each other.
“Junior, Lana and me are going to leave now. We’ll leave you tied up and we’ll tip off the police you’re here in an hour or so. Just imagine how it will feel when they find you like that!”
Stella and Lana turned to leave when they heard a feeble giggle.
“W-wait……” he said weakly, “Please…..take me with you……”

The End

I have always wanted to be captured by powerful, sadistic older women, so this story is so perfect. I only wish it was their intention to kidnap him in the end whether he liked it or not, all bundled up and gagged in the trunk of their car :devilish:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back