• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickled secretary

alf

TMF Master
hi there folkies :wavingguy

That occured years ago, but i still do remember this as if it was yesterday. I'm not that good when it comes to hihi haha stuff so deal without it pliz.

Ok so this one happened when i worked in restaurants. When owner switched we had a secretary to do the usual reservations stuff & else, anyway. It was a nice girl, brunette like 5.2 height with cool glasses that gave her a nice look really, was about 25 yo. The fact was & that bothered me that she never ! i mean never tooked her shoes off in any occcasion, so i couldn't see her feet. Bah !

So during work, when there were few ppl , we chatted & appreciated each other, i've already saw she had a quite nice smile ! so one night when finishing early we have planned to go & have a drink. It was summer, we went in several bars, not drinking much though but enough to get playful. As we worked the day after, at about 11pm i asked to her bring me back home.

Then during the trip home, i've changed my mind and decided to take some clothes back & then go to sleep at her home, which she proposed me though. And then the evil tickling thought striked !!!!!! We deciced to go and have a walk, before leaving, night was cool, and during it i could not resist to playfully tickle her neck, which was quite effective woot !

Then as we goed on i then asked : are you ticklish anywhere else. She answered , oh yes my sides & feet are quite ticklish. So me : would you mind if i see if you don't lie ? :cat: We were sitted on a bench , you know the thing when ppl sit in parks ... anyway. Then i tried to convince her to put her shoe off & let me see if she's ticklish, i insisted like ofr a minute ! she said no .... nevermind we gone for the walk again, then back to the car.

But before leaving we sat again on another one, in the middle of flats at like 1am with no one around. She was sitted on my left, having her legs crossed left one on the right. Then i though being quite tipsy : ok ! get quick a plan ! cos i really wanted to figure that ticklishness out.

So i've reached in a quick movement to her shoe ( mild high heel shoe black ones ) and managed to put it off surprsing her ( and me by the way ) she tried to hold it with her toes but i got it !!!! woot !!!

I've taked it next to me and waited for her reaction as we chatted still. Give me my shoe back please, she said. Ok i replied give me your leg i'll give you your shoe back :) She stretched her left leg & i put it between my knees, waiting. Now i have to say the feet i've never managed to see before were THAT pretty !!!! clean soft soles, size 6 about with regular nails with red polish , a dream. i watched it then she asked for her shoe , what i completely forgot.

ok i said, beginning to put back her shoe on her toes , then i said to myself, eh wait a minute it's the occasion or never ! so i took the shoes back and said : wait i'll see if you didn't lied me about your ticklish feet. She let me go !

i began to softly tickling the middle of her foot which made the toes curl &nd make her giggle, she tried as well to take my shoes off & tickle me after some minutes, but i got into between her toes, so she let the idea of tickling me. After a couple of minutes of tickling, i've asked : okay i'd like to see if the other feet is as well ticklish, so she gave me the other feet without resistance. i've tickled her feet for like 10 minutes slowly teasing her, having a good time, she began to cry a bit laughing quietly and said : please stop it i can't stand it anymore it's torture.

Meh ! i'm not that sadistic so i've gave her shoes back and we went to her home.

The day after a good friend at her at work asked how the night was during the meal, and i was quite afraid of what she might say just imagine she says : oh i've been tickled ! in front if all my co workers. But she just said : oh it was that fine, looking at me with a smile.

Thank you so much miss !!! i had the occasion to make it back again couple of months ago, same bench, same place, but that day she weared opened stockings so i thought that she was aware of what could may happen to her again & i just did not try anything cos .... bah ! i've got many occasions to tickle other girls afterwards so :)

okay that was real, nothing's invented folkies.
ticklish secretaries are teh cool :redheart:

cool.

I like that story. Reminds me of some of the dates i've been on.

There's something I find artistic about being with a beautiful girl for the first time on streets in unfamiliar surroundings. Never fails to get me excited,

As a Christmas gift, I've cleaned up the grammar as best I could understand the intent of your tale. :santasmil I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for taking the time to share.

This occurred years ago, but I still remember it as if it was yesterday. I'm not that good when it comes to typing hihi-haha, so deal with it please.

This happened when I worked in a restaurant. When we changed owners, we got a secretary to take reservations and do other stuff. She was about 25 years old, 5’2”, brunette, and she wore cool glasses that looked good on her. She was very nice. What bothered me is that she never, I mean never, took her shoes off, so I couldn't see her feet. Bah!

We chatted and became friendly when we weren’t busy at work. I noticed she had a really nice smile. One summer night when we we finished early, we planned to go and have a drink. We went to several bars but didn’t drink much, just enough to get playful. Around 11-PM I asked to her to take me home because we had to work the next day.

During the trip home, I decided to take her up on an offer to sleep over at her place. We stopped by my place to pick up some clean clothes, and an evil tickling inspiration struck me!

We decided to take a walk, before leaving my place. The night was cool and as we walked I could not resist a playfully tickle on her neck, which was quite effective! :woot: We sat down on a park bench.

I asked, “Are you ticklish anywhere else?” She answered, “Oh yes, my sides and feet are quite ticklish.” So I said, “Do you mind if I see for myself?” I tried to convince her to take her shoes off to let me see if she really was ticklish. Although I insisted for about a minute she said no. Ah well, never mind.

We continued our walk and decided to back to the car. Before leaving, we sat on another bench. By now, it’s like 1-AM, and no one is around. She was sitting on my left, and had her legs crossed left over right. Then, because I was quite tipsy, I thought, “Ok! This is your chance, come up with a plan!” I really wanted to try to tickle her. So I quickly reached for her shoe (black, mid-height heel) and managed to pull it off by surprising her. (Surprised me too, by the way.) She tried to keep it on her foot with her toes but I got it! :woot:

I put it next to me on the bench and waited to see her reaction. “Give me my shoe back please,” she said. “Ok” I replied, “give me your leg and I’ll put your shoe back on for you.”

She stretched out her left leg, and I put it between my knees. I have to say she had the prettiest feet I've ever seen! She had clean soft soles, about size 6, her toes painted with red polish. I stared at her foot for awhile, then she asked for her shoe. I had completely forgotten about putting it back on for her.

“Ok” I said, and began to put her shoe back on. Then I thought to myself, “Hey, just a minute! It's now or never!” I took the shoe back off her toes and said, “Wait! I want to see if you were telling me the truth about your ticklish feet.”

She let me!

I began to softly tickle the middle of her foot. Her toes curled and she began to giggle. After a few minutes she tried to take my shoes off and tickle me, but when I got in-between her toes, she forgot all about the idea of tickling me back.

After a couple of minutes of tickling I said, “Okay, I'd like to see if the other foot is as ticklish as this one.” She gave me her foot without resistance. I tickled her feet for about 10 minutes, slowly teasing her and, having a good time. She laughed quietly and even began to cry a bit. Then she said, “Please stop it. I can't stand it anymore. It's torture!”

Well… I'm not that sadistic so I gave her shoes back, and then we went on to her place.

The next day at work, a good friend came up at lunch and asked her how the night went. I was worried about what she might say. Just imagine her replying, “Oh, I was tickled!” in front of all my co-workers. But instead she just smiled at me and said, “Oh it was fine.”

uh well :/ is that so unreadable ?
i mean i've written with the words i know so :)

glad you liked it though

Hey! Beautiful story! (as far as the grammar is concerned, it was readable, but Sole Seeker did make it even easier to read, so thanks to you both!).

It's funny, I begged for years to get the True Stories section up in the TMF but quickly got bummed out and stopped coming in here when it became obvious that alot of the stories were bogus and made-up. It breaks my heart, actually! But once in a while, I wander in and find a story like this! I'm happy for your experience, sounds like she was really beautiful (I love that she wore glasses and I love that she had really soft, clean soles too). Good for you, I'm happy you were able to get her....and get her good it sounds like!! I love that when you got in between her toes, she lost it and surrendered!

Thanks, to Alf and Sole Seeker too!

uh well :/ is that so unreadable ?
i mean i've written with the words i know...
No offense meant Alf.

You write in English far better than I write in my second language. I enjoyed your tale a lot, so I edited the story for my personal archives to make it easier and more enjoyable to re-read another time.

I was so impressed with your post that I wanted to make it easier for you to share with others. I didn't consider this might be insensitive, especially given the extra effort you put into writing in a second language.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back