• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "tickling fetish" paradox

GodlessTickler

TMF Expert
I've written about this before in the bdsm sense, but I'm in a chatty mood so I thought if toss it up here for you good people to tear apart and argue about :)

I am a sadist, and oddly of all my sadistic activities (I'm a lifestyle dominant) tickling is the place my sadism shines through the most brightly. I love tickling, as close to torture as I can get it.
Now be it tickling oriented groups on Fet, or a tickling designated place like this, the easiest way to get into the tickling discussion or get to tickling is through a shared interest, BUT obviously there is a paradox because people on here to some greater extent LIKE tickling.

This isn't a judgement or anything, nothing wrong with people who like people who like tickling, but I don't know that I can honestly say I like tickling those who like tickling. Just as l (rarely) enjoy hurting someone who self identifies as a masochist.

I do occasionally find those who have a really strong love hate relationship, and that works for the most part, but it's just something that was inside my head...

Wouldent I rather in concept tickle someone who would not be caught dead on this board?

Like I said, don't take it as judgement, just an observation. Food for thought.

Do you mean kind of like a conversion to bring out their inner 'lee or 'ler?

It seems what you identify as is a true sadist, in that you like to bring distress to your subjects; so naturally if they like what they are experiencing, even on some level, your enjoyment is lessened. Your kink requires honest suffering.

Nothing wrong with that. It's your flavor, and there are no shortage of folks that are into service and bondage that have a healthy loathing of tickling that you'll be able to enjoy in context of greater scenes.

Nothing odd in your take from my eyes.

Myriads

Just as l (rarely) enjoy hurting someone who self identifies as a masochist.

I am curious - how do you find someone to play with?

I would disappoint the hell outta you, I'm afraid. I suffer, yes, but I enjoy it so much I can even hold still while it's happening. You need someone who really can't take it. And when you find him/her, I'd love to double-team. ;) Damn, do I love tickling hopelessly ticklish people. :)

I am curious - how do you find someone to play with?

When I was more active in the scene, it wasent too hard with the pain bit for two reasons, one: you can find a fundamentally submissive person WILLING to be hurt who dosent nessicarily enjoy the act, and two: pain has a lot of variety in both depth and bredth.
Tickling in contrast, tends to be an either or (not compleatly) but girls who "hate" tickling, tend to hate it as a whole. Obviously anyone can be pushed to and or beyond their limits... But it's a bit of a different animal.

Tickling in contrast, tends to be an either or (not compleatly) but girls who "hate" tickling, tend to hate it as a whole. Obviously anyone can be pushed to and or beyond their limits...

You may have a point there. Maybe that's why I like tickling. Because I really am not for causing anybody discomfort.

I've tickled people who get violently responsive. It's fun dancing across that line of annoyance and danger.

though I'm not into S&M, I understand this on a different level, in that I get a bigger charge out of the ticklee if she seems embarrassed or humiliated -- not crying, but sheepish grins and/or a general vibe given out that she wanted to resist more, not to succumb to the sensations, that she didn't want to surrender, but is aloof and shocked at how turned on she got. I really enjoy it if she feels exposed, not just because of a lack of clothing, but that a vulnerability was revealed. Walking that fine line, with discomfort on one side and exhilaration on the other.....

It is a paradox, I want a lee to enjoy it, and yet at the same time feel they have been 'got' and on the receiving end of something that could have happened to anyone, but it was their turn. If that makes any sense

My current girlfriend is exactly like you. I mean, exactly. I think she might actually be on this board, if so... Hi Val! She found out I REALLY hated being tickled, and that's our major form of foreplay. For some reason, I have all of my energy sapped when I'm tickled, so I can't really fight back even with me being as big as I am. But I digress.

I hate being tickled because of how emasculating it is and she knows that. I -somewhat- like it enough to not seriously put an end to it though. I hate every single moment of the encounter when I'm being subjected to it though, and she finds that extremely hot.

To answer your question. I think I'm the exception you're talking about. I wouldn't EVER call my self a 'lee. I would NEVER go to a gathering open to the thought of being tickled. Outside of this board, I would NEVER lie and say I like being tickled.

It seems that the person would always have to like it on some level or else they wouldn't let you have at them in the first place... unless you kidnapped them. :zomgrabbit:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back