• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Reflexologist & The Client Who Loves It (f/f)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
(Apologies, this is actually m/f but I can't seem to edit the title)

It's not my own story, in fact I didn't even find it. Someone posted in the Tickling Discussion section an awesome link to a long massage therapist discussion board thread. It was started by someone who'd come across an extremely ticklish reflexology client and was curious to know if this was common. Tons of back and forth from various posters, with occasional updates from the therapist following sessions over several weeks. She gets more fascinated that this super ticklish person keeps coming in, laughing her head off, and insisting that she continue because of the health benefits she's convinced are resulting. The one below was my favorite. It just seemed like the kind of story that True Story fans would love. Elsewhere in the thread Mary is described as very physically fit, former basketball player, tough girl type:

"Well, “Mary” came in today again, and I promised you all an update. This one was a doozy my friends, let me tell you. Wow. We caught up a little on our lives since our last session, and she informed me that while work is still crazy, she seems like she is able to handle it a lot better since the beginning of the year when she began coming to see me. She was the top salesperson in her company for the last two months, and while she thinks other factors are involved, she noticed that she really started to “hit her groove” after our first reflexology session. (Aww) I told her she was absolutely my favorite client (she is!) and I hoped that she didn’t mind if I changed my approach a little this time to incorporate some new techniques I wanted to try. Her response was music to a reflexologist’s ears (I think!): “My feet are yours Pat, experiment away!” Before we began I asked her questions about what she likes and dislikes about our sessions, and if there was anything I could improve on or continue to do that she likes. “Well, I hope I don’t regret saying this, but like I’ve said before, I feel exhausted yet elated and energized after our sessions. I think I’m becoming addicted to laughing--I just always feel so great after, for a while too, into the next day.!” That made us both laugh, and I asked her if there is anything she’d like me to change or adapt? “Nope, honestly, I know it sounds crazy, but the more laughter the better.” Okay then! This was her eighth session with me. I asked her to lie on her stomach this time (based on the suggestion of Texas-gal, thank you) and she placed the tops of her feet on a round pillow, toes pointed downward. I usually use powder for reflexology, but today I decided to have a little fun with some green apple lotion. “Before we begin the actual reflexology, we’re going to ‘awaken your nerve endings a little,’alright? She giggled an ‘okay.’ A bit nervous myself, I took a deep breath, lathered up my hands and used kind of an improvised effleurage technique with my fingertips, starting with her heels and slowly scribbling my way down to her toes. Hysterics. Her toes are so funny when she’s laughing. The rest of her body wriggles and moves but her feet merely shake a little and generally stay in place. As always (and I think this only contributes to her sensitivity) her feet were extremely soft and well manicured. (Pedicured?) I increased the pressure of my effleurage a little and her laughter increased a LOT. Emboldened, I did something I’ve never done before in a session—I intentionally broke out the fingernails. My nails aren’t very long, but they’re long enough to feel and I just scribbled all eight fingers along both of her soles simultaneously, lingering first in her arches and then her absolute worst spot, the base of her toes. After only about 7 or 8 seconds of this, she gripped the table, lifted her head up, arching her back, and did something SHE’s never done before: She pulled her feet away from me. She laid there laughing in a fetal position on the table for about another 30 seconds but I felt awful, feeling that I crossed the line. After 8 sessions of building trust and respect with a client (my favorite client, mind you), I went overboard. I didn’t know what to say. I sat there, silent, feeling awkward and terrible. After she finally caught her breath, still giggling, she straightened back up and put her feet back down on the pillow. Just before I was about to apologize, much to my surprise, she said the following: “Okay, I’m ready. Do it again.” After a couple of more minutes of my “improvised nerve ending awakening” :)-]) we eventually moved on to the actual reflexology thumb and finger-walking session, where the laughter was a bit less hysterical but nonetheless extremely ticklish. After a break I finished the session with another 5 minute “tickle” phase. I know, I know, they don’t teach “funny reflexology” in school, and I probably broke a thousand rules today. But after she put her socks and running shoes back on, paid, booked another session, and gave me a handsome tip, she put her hand in the air and gave me a high five. “Thanks Pat!” The high-five was another first. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Mary is my favorite client!!"

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back