• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ticklish husband thread.

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
I would like to start this thread for all men who have wives or girlfriends who love to tickle them. It would be fun to share experiences. Wife's can also post too about how they enjoy and what they like best about tickling there man. I can start off by saying that I am very lucky to be married to a woman who absolutely loves being a ler and is great at it. She has long nails which is her secret weapon and tickles my feet until I can not take it anymore. She loves to do it and can not stop smiling seeing my reactions. She does not have the tickle thing but easily learned to be a ler. Her favorite place to get me is on my soles and toes and usully sits on my legs and goes to town as she calls it LOL. Well I hope to hear from everyone else.

My Domme and my Girl love tickling me, can't say that I mind it either.

I wouldn't say my wife "loves" to tickle me...but she knows that during "intimate moments" it has the affect on me she wants! LOL!

~ toyou

I saw the name of this thread and I HAD to chime in!

I started out hiding my fetish from my wife, but that was when I was strictly a 'ler. Her feet aren't really ticklish. not the way I like ticklish feet to be, anyway. So, my interest went from doing all the tickling (because I was too scared... my feet are REALLY TICKlish), to giving control over to someone like myself. Well, eventually (during counseling of all places) we really started to talk about it. Then she said that she would LOVE to "do that" to me. Well, she got me in my stocks and let me have it REALLY good. She has long fingernails and I was worried that she' dig in too deep. Not to worry, she kept it fairly light strokes, just alternating between fast and slow strokes. It was making me crazy, but what I ended up being in love with the most was that she wouldn't stop it. I was laughing and begging for her to stop, but she kept right on tickling and smiling, and laughing at me. It was wonderful. She is positively AWFUL with her little hands and sharp nails. It was awesome. We don;t do it all the time, but we do it enough.

all my friends know im ticklish, because they actually tickle me completely by accident. so my girlfriend loves getting her friends to gang-tickle me while im not expecting it lol!

Evil Tickle/Ticklishfeetnyc....I enjoyed both stories, sounds pretty cool....but I'd at least need to get a lil payback occasionally...so Evil Tickle, are u ever able to get sum revenge on the wife, obviously not her feet, but is she ticklish in other areas?

My wife tickles me whenever she can. Especially at night when its bed time she'd always place her hand either on my right ribs or armpit , or even more deadly on my left hip bone! Im usually a giggling mess before she even moves it.Then I get a dose of the "run the toe up and down the sole of my foot".

I love tickling my husband when he's not expecting it, he has the cutest laugh when he's caught off guard x] He enjoys being tied up and tortured as well. I was open about my fetish pretty quickly after we got together, and he loved the idea of it, and wanted to know more. He didn't realize how much he loved tickling or being tickled until we got together, and I'm really lucky that he enjoys it as much as I do.

My girlfriend tickles me all the time because she knows I like it. One night she decided to be extra cruel and cover my soles in baby oil and tickle them with a hair brush! It tickled so much, I couldn't hardly stand it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back