• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Travel Writer: 'Katie's Sleepy Tickling Revenge' (FF/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I finished this one last week and have just been tidying it up a little bit! It's the latest in my series featuring Katie and her ticklish experiences! Enjoy! :)

"So, are we going to get her back?"

Katie and Melissa were at the hotel bar, waiting for their friends to join them. Katie had told Melissa of her plan to get revenge on Emily for the previous day's tickling incident . Melissa loved the idea, and now they were trying to plan it out.

"So," asked Katie, sipping from her drink. "How can we do it?"

"Simple!" said Melissa cheerfully. "We sneak in tomorrow morning and get her while she's asleep!"

Katie's eyes lit up. After her own experience by the pool, the idea of giving her friend a taste of that medicine was appealing to her. Emily and Melissa were sharing a room, and she suggested that the two of them could sneak in, in the early morning, and tickle Emily while she was still asleep.

"We'll get her back together. Two onto one. It'll be fun!" enthused Katie.

The plan was set. Katie and Melissa clinked their glasses together.

The following morning, Katie awoke at 7:00am. She knew that Emily was a late sleeper and, as long as she and Melissa were quiet, she wouldn't wake up and be able to defend herself. Katie threw on a t-shirt and her denim shorts, and made for the door, her bare feet padding quietly on the carpet. In the pocket of her shorts, she placed two q-tips. She remembered how Emily had used the leaf to tickle her, and she wanted to turn the tables.

Katie opened her room door and looked along the darkened corridor. The door of Melissa and Emily's room was open. Katie slipped silently out of her room and tiptoed along the corridor.

"Is she asleep?" whispered Katie.

"Yeah," replied Melissa quietly. "We're good."

Emily didn't stir as Katie and Melissa crept back into the room. She was lying on her front, and looked as if she was in a deep, deep sleep.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed, Katie peeled back the duvet, exposing her friend's beautiful, slender size six feet, with their blue painted toenails. She flashed Melissa a thumbs-up, and silently, she began to lightly tickle Emily's soles with her fingernails.

"Mmmmmm....eeeheheheheeee," giggled Emily sleepily. She wiggled her toes and her foot twitched. Was this real? Maybe it was her own tickle-dream, just like Katie had experienced.

Katie grinned mischievously and continued tickling her friend's feet, softly scribbling her fingers across her soles and arches. Melissa looked on in amusement as Emily's laughter grew more pronounced.

"Eeeeeeheheeheheeeeee-stop-stop that-ahahahahahaha!" she squealed. "This isn't funny-eheheheeeeeee!".

Emily knew that this had to be Katie's idea. She knew her extremely well and knew that she wouldn't have taken the tickling yesterday without a plan for revenge. She slapped at the pillows and tried to resist the ticklish sensations, which was becoming more difficult with each touch of Katie's fingers.

Katie motioned to Melissa, who knelt down next to her. She pointed at Emily's left foot and winked. Melissa got the message, and began to tickle Emily's left foot while Katie concentrated on her right.

Emily's laughter became high-pitched and constant. She'd never been tickled on both feet simultaneously before, and the sensations were very intense.

"KA-KATIE-EEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE," laughed Emily hysterically.

"Awwww, what's wrong?" mocked Melissa, deeply amused and intrigued by what was unfolding."Is someone a little bit ticklish?"

Katie's fingers came to rest, and Emily, for a moment, believed that the tickling had finally ended, and that her friend was satisfied that she had got even with her. She breathed heavily, assuming that it was all over.

Her hopes were dashed, however, as Katie picked up one of the q-tips she had brought with her. Gently spreading Emily's toes, she wiggled the cotton bud in between and on each toe with light, feathery strokes.

Emily exploded with hysterical laughter once again. The q-tip tickled her toes like crazy, and she laughed and laughed, pleading for mercy.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" she screamed. "N-NOOOOOEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!".

"Sorry, Em! All is fair in love and tickling!" laughed Katie.

Katie folded the duvet back a little further, exposing Emily's legs. She began to spider-walk her fingers up from Emily's ankles, up her calves, and into the backs of her knees, and back down, gradually increasing the pace with every stroke.

Emily almost threw herself off the bed. Katie had hit yet another hyper-ticklish spot, and being tickled in a face-down position was only adding to her feeling of helplessness. She squirmed and thrashed and cackled and squealed, now consumed by utter hysteria.

After a couple of minutes of relentless tickling, Katie gradually eased back, and eventually settled for a single finger tracing up and down the back of Emily's leg.

"Are you sorry for tickling me yesterday?" asked Katie, tickling Emily just hard enough to keep a steady stream of giggles flowing from her mouth.

"Y-eheheheheeeee-YES-ahahahahaaaaaa!" sputtered Emily.

"And do you promise to never, ever tickle me again?" came the second question, as Katie tickled around the sides of Emily's feet, her heels, and onto her ankles.

"Y-eheheheheeeeee-yes-EEEEEHEHEHEHEEEE- I PROMISE AHAHAHAHAAAA!" pleaded Emily. She was lying. The tickle war was now on. The stakes had been increased, and she wanted revenge.

"OK, then," said Katie. "I think I can take your word for it!".

She ceased the tickling, and Emily sat up, breathing heavily. Her hair was tangled and her face was red. Her stomach muscles ached, and her composure was slow to return.

"You got yours, sweetie!" laughed Katie, climbing onto the bed and giving her friend a warm, affectionate hug. "Now you know how it feels!"

Emily giggled weekly. Her feet still tingled. I should've known she would pull a trick like this, she thought silently.

"OK, OK. That was fair," she conceded.

The three friends enjoyed a lazy morning together. They were coming to the end of their vacation and were looking forward to their final few days. In the tickling stakes, it was now 1-1, and both Emily and Katie both wondered who would instigate the next tickle, and when exactly it would happen.........

Mmmm, I like this one. I'll def go back and read the others!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back