• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tiny Tickle Terror - F/F - 6/11/12

Nice work!
Will Luna get tickled on the bed in a future clip? I would love to see that.

Nice work!
Will Luna get tickled on the bed in a future clip? I would love to see that.

Thank you! Yes, I would love to have her bound on a bed at some point. Although, I did do a scene with her (unreleased as of 6/11/12) where I was tickling her while she was bound to the table and she had to use the safeword twice and then eventually wanted to stop because it was way too intense for her. So, if she's willing to give it another shot, then I'm totally cool with it, of course. But if not, I'll certainly respect that too. Either way, I'm happy to work with Luna in any scenario she's comfortable with :)

Nice. I hope you decide to release that. If you do get her back on the bondage bed, maybe Cathrine can get revenge.
Thank you! Yes, I would love to have her bound on a bed at some point. Although, I did do a scene with her (unreleased as of 6/11/12) where I was tickling her while she was bound to the table and she had to use the safeword twice and then eventually wanted to stop because it was way too intense for her. So, if she's willing to give it another shot, then I'm totally cool with it, of course. But if not, I'll certainly respect that too. Either way, I'm happy to work with Luna in any scenario she's comfortable with :)

Nice. I hope you decide to release that. If you do get her back on the bondage bed, maybe Cathrine can get revenge.

Oh I'll definitely be releasing that one :D I will see what I can do about a bed scene. Although, as far as revenge goes, this was pretty much a revenge clip from what Catherine had already done to her in the clip Chained Up and Tickled Little Feet

Luna is a natural tickler. I really love her enthusiasm, and she's cute as hell, love her long wavy hair too. And Catherine, enough said.

CATHERINE ROCKS!!! One of the best ticklees and ticklers ever!!!! So hot!!!! Luna is awesome.

CATHERINE ROCKS!!!! One of the best ticklees and ticklers ever!!! Luna is awesome. Please keep brining them back!!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back