• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Tolerable" Zone

The_Kev

TMF Master
I realized, I love tickling my wife's armpits because they're just ticklish enough to be torture, but not quite bad enough to be an instant safety word or submission. If I go for her feet, her neck or behind her knees she's pretty much done almost instantly, but if I go for her pits she can take it for a lot longer.

anybody have a spot that's just RIGHT on the edge of unbearable but not quite?

Personally I prefer all of the unbearable parts of my Lee. Once he is in bonds I keep going until my fetish is satisfied. No safe words accepted.

For me, its time over location. I have a number of sensitive areas but none that would overwhelm me instantly. But any spot can induce pleas for mercy if tickled long enough.

Damn CassandraMarie, that's hard core!! But I can appreciate it as well. For me personally, my tickle fetish is strongly mixed with my love of female feet. Therefore, I focus 100% on them. Just never really been interested in tickling anywhere else. But hey, that's just me.

HAHA, I'm starting to see that "bearable" isn't something you guys are interested in :p

Nice!

haha I am also for the unbearable spots, but hey you got to respect the ticklee. (too bad haha ;) )

I like the bearable spots and the unbearable spots too.

I like it when a ler spends a great deal of time on the tolerable spots first until they become unbearable and I'm ready to start begging, and THEN goes for the unbearable spots.

CassandraMarie, I guess you're not ticklish... I have some points where I really don't like to be tickled, and if the tickler tickles me there, I won't let her tickle me again..

CassandraMarie, I guess you're not ticklish... I have some points where I really don't like to be tickled, and if the tickler tickles me there, I won't let her tickle me again..

To answer your question, yes I am ticklish. However I do not see how that is relevant, seeing as I am a LER.
Usually I explore other regions finding the most ticklish spots. Telling me not to engage a particular spot is an irresistible invitation. It tells me where they are and makes it so easy, I just may start there and never leave. If I am told or get the impression I will not get to tickle that lee again, I will make it a session never to be forgotten! Well i'll do that one way or another, it just gives me another purpose. :dancingbanana:
In the end I'm just glad my Lee is incredibly strong and even when he knows what hell is on its way, he still gets in the bonds, and gives me his very best. Because he knows he will always get mine.
I mean I don't hear him complaining... well actually I do in every scream. Hahaha :devilish:

Yes and I do love being tickled there for that exact reason, just on the edge. Nicely put

To answer your question, yes I am ticklish. However I do not see how that is relevant, seeing as I am a LER.

Then it should give you a hint of what a lee might feel like if the ler doesn't respect their boundaries. But if your lee is fine with it, cool, no problem.

For me the best feeling is that thin line between tolerable and too intense. My armpits, especially if oiled, are generally a favorite spot. Also the soles of my feet can get me just ticklish enough while still being able to take it.

I realized, I love tickling my wife's armpits because they're just ticklish enough to be torture, but not quite bad enough to be an instant safety word or submission. If I go for her feet, her neck or behind her knees she's pretty much done almost instantly, but if I go for her pits she can take it for a lot longer.

anybody have a spot that's just RIGHT on the edge of unbearable but not quite?

I definitely understand what you're talking about.
I'm a massage therapist and sometimes also do tickle therapy as part of oil massage when the client is interested. That's the exact thing that was with my last client. The girl was ticklish everywhere. She said she hated tickling before.
Her armpits were that tolerable zone. When you tickle her there slowly with fingertips, like spiders crawling, she buries her face into the hole of the massage table (you can almost feel the smile and agony on her face), twitches and trembles, tension in all of her muscles and tries to take it with all her willpower, although she isn't tied up. Because it's like slow torture but something she doesn't want to stop.

Very encouraging reaction for the tickler :)
It's almost the same with her back and sides with light tickling.

Usually I explore other regions finding the most ticklish spots. Telling me not to engage a particular spot is an irresistible invitation. It tells me where they are and makes it so easy, I just may start there and never leave. If I am told or get the impression I will not get to tickle that lee again, I will make it a session never to be forgotten! Well i'll do that one way or another, it just gives me another purpose. :dancingbanana:
In the end I'm just glad my Lee is incredibly strong and even when he knows what hell is on its way, he still gets in the bonds, and gives me his very best. Because he knows he will always get mine.
I mean I don't hear him complaining... well actually I do in every scream. Hahaha :devilish:

Just so you know, if you are ever tickling me (wishful thinking on my part) then my armpits are totally off limits. If you tickle me there that MAY be the last time you get to tickle me lol. Do with that information what you will!!!

Just so you know, if you are ever tickling me (wishful thinking on my part) then my armpits are totally off limits. If you tickle me there that MAY be the last time you get to tickle me lol. Do with that information what you will!!!
Haha that just sounds like a giant invitation. I think secretly you want someone to go all out on your pits. Your just playing coy with all us Ler's :devilish:
I am of course completely up front with anyone agreeing to get into my bonds. It will be the most intense session I can produce, you will truely find your limits and it may surprise you how far they truely are... Or not haha

Haha that just sounds like a giant invitation. I think secretly you want someone to go all out on your pits. Your just playing coy with all us Ler's :devilish:
I am of course completely up front with anyone agreeing to get into my bonds. It will be the most intense session I can produce, you will truely find your limits and it may surprise you how far they truely are... Or not haha

Lol coy? Me? no no no you really cant touch my pits lol. I would however agree to get in your bonds If you promise to leave my pits alone and off course stop when I use the safe word.

Lol coy? Me? no no no you really cant touch my pits lol. I would however agree to get in your bonds If you promise to leave my pits alone and off course stop when I use the safe word.
Haha ask DeaconMye how those kind of agreements go down in our sessions :p

Since I'm mostly a lee, but technically a switch, if I were lering I would probably bring up the level just slow enough that it holds tension, but not so that the lee would be bored. That said, being in my element as a lee I say bring me you're worst. :p

No safe words whatsoever is hardcore. The underarms are a sweet spot for me buuut it's not unbearable.

I can take it on my underarms as well although something tells me CassandraMarie would make it unbearable.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back