• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The topic of THIS thread

Bugman

Verified
Is about anyone,or anything other then bugman. No questions,comments or snide remarks about bugman. Is this clear?My other thread being taken totally out of context,and mulitated beyond repair,i am holding out a slim hope that i might finally be understood.

Please post on any person or topic that is of intrest,leaving bugman out.:ty:

Is about anyone,or anything other then bugman. No questions,comments or snide remarks about bugman. Is this clear?My other thread being taken totally out of context,and mulitated beyond repair,i am holding out a slim hope that i might finally be understood.

Please post on any person or topic that is of intrest,leaving bugman out.:ty:

So....................Talking about Lee Marvin would be OK?

I wonder what Bugman is doing right now? :idunno:

How simple can it be?Did neither of you read the rules?:banghead:

I'm sorry Bugman, I NEVER read what it says in the OP, I just write stuff! So... what ARE you doing right now? :D

I give up.I think i will just fill the bathtub with warm water,climb in, and slit my wrists.That would be preferable to the slow death i am suffering from here.:disgust:

I give up.I think i will just fill the bathtub with warm water,climb in, and slit my wrists.That would be preferable to the slow death i am suffering from here.:disgust:

Ooooh you know your Roman history! Even the morbid parts! :D

Lee Marvin was a fine actor He was a Marine that fought in the Pacific in World War two

Lee Marvin was so cool in In Like Flint and Our Man Flint but it all depends on what bugman thinks because this is his thread and he is the main topic

by the way bugman why did you make this thread ? Do you like slow torture ?

Lee Marvin sorta resembles bugman. I think Bugman was his inspiration for the role of Kid Shillene in the move Cat Ballou. Lee Marvin won the best supporting actor Oscar for portraying Buggy....I mean the Kid.:wave:

You're all way off base. The only one who is totally qualified to play bugs would be Andy Dick. They look similar, act similar and neither of them is funny.

Now I wouldn't go that far, Slacker. Bugman is just as funny as Ed Begley Jr, maybe even funnier.

yep Bugman is the reincanation of Lee Marvin....

cat20ballou.jpg

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back