• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trip

Donaar

TMF Expert
First attempt at a story. An exaggerated tale that happened to me over the weekend.

F/M

The group of 8 pilled into the van. There was suppose to be more, but with 8 people in the 16 seater van, We were more or less comfortable. There were 2 guys up front, One driver and one navigator. 2 ladies behind them and 2 infront of me and my fiance. The 2 infront of us was a mother son combo. The mom (we'll call her Sherry) sat next to the window and her son was next to her. what was suppose to be an 11 hour trip took longer than expected.
About an hour into the trip, My fiance had decided to lay down on me, trapping my legs really from moving. I admit I was a little tired, awake since 4:30 AM, 10 hour day at work and then be traveling for a couple hours, I was getting tired too.
I decided to kick off my shoes, Leaving my wool socked feet to stretch out. I had found a comfy position leaning to the side with my legs between the seat infront of me and the side of the van, but I was down low enough that they couldn't be seen. I was right and wrong.
About 2 hours into the trip a couple pf the group falls asleep and the van is quiet. I had just closed my eyes when a felt a couple of finger nails against my feet. My eyes opened up and looked around. The gal who did it was looking at her phone. But did it stop there? I wouldnt be writing if it did.
Apparently the way I was sitting, I had accidently trapped my ankles, It was comfy but I was screwed.
A few mins after the initail contact, I felt those fingers lightly drag up and down my socks. They may have been wool but I'm Seriously ticklish on my feet.
My feet wiggled a little, couldn't to much for fear of waking my finance, and I couldn't laugh or I would wake the others and they would know something was wrong.
Those evil fingers of Sherrys explored every inch of those socks until she found a hole in the arch. I gulped and braced for it. And you guessed it, her nail went in the hole and started to draw circles on my arch!
She kept it up for 10 mins and stopped, my breath was heavy at that point, I was thankful and sad at the same time.
My sadness didn't last long as I felt her fingers climb up my legs and take hold of the top of my socks. Crap.
She slowly peeled off my left sock, now it felt good to let my foot breathe but her fingernails were like spiders crawling up and down my arch. I bit my lip so I didn't make a noise. Part of me didnt want this to end.
After 10 mins of lightly grazing my arch, Those damn nails decided to explore my toes. I curled and tried to get away but it didn't work. 3 minutes into the toes I let out a small muffled giggle, and she stopped.
I sighed in relief. Maybe I could get some sleep now. Nope. 15 Minutes later, she took off my right sock.
She did her best to stay away from the toes so I wouldnt make another noise. Running her nails up and down my arches. Over and over. I thought it would never end.
She kept it up until we got to our hotel. 11 HOURS LATER!!! Everyone pilled out of the Van and up to their rooms. I did the same. My Fiance walked in and collapsed on the bed. Apparently sleeping in a van is not as comfortable as a bed. After she fell asleep again, I needed a drink.
I went to the bar in the hotel and sat down. Trying to wrap my head around what happened when she came up and put he key and a note on the bar infront of me, and she left without saying a word.

The note read "Want payback?"

Last edited:
Very good story. I appreciated the way the ler took her time, and the lee endured it. I also like the ending, which leaves it open for another piece. I would have appreciated more description of both the ler and the lee, but other than that, very well done!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back