• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The TT Chatroom is now mobile-friendly! (Feature unavailable at this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalekfire

1st Level Yellow Feather
Due to some interest expressed about extending chatroom support to those who might have all four limbs tied to the corners of the bed, but with a smartphone held in one hand (those who want to access the Theater chatroom from devices other than the computer :p), our super secret special research and development team (our admins) embarked on a magical quest that spanned many oceans and continents (the Internet) to find a special relic (plug-in) for our current version of AddonChat. After battling many vicious monsters and practitioners of darkness (crappy alternatives that don't fit our needs), our adventurers discovered a mighty treasure (a plug-in that fits very nice with AddonChat at a reasonable price), and returned to share the wealth with all their fellow adventurers! (us! ;))

Fantasy-talk aside, our site's chatroom is now mobile-friendly, while computer-users can still enjoy the familiar AddonChat that we've grown accustomed with all these recent years. :) Come test it out and see for yourselves!

To access the room from your tablet or smartphone, open your mobile browser and click on this link: http://client11.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=312264

The mobile-version should have most if not all of the same features accessable through the computer, such as custom font colors, private IM support, and access to both the Chill Room and the Cybertickling Room. Please be aware that we've just added this and are still testing it out for issues or bugs, so if you can't log in with the above link, or are having some technical problems with the mobile chat, please post about it here, along with what device you are using and what browser. Perhaps certain browsers aren't as friendly to it, so if we can compile a list from your reviews, then we can better refine your experience.

Also be advised that logging into the room only works through that link; trying to log in from the usual "Chat Room" tab on the top of the site will NOT work.

Good luck, and see you all in the chatroom! :happy:

YES! Thank you SO much mods!! :D :D :D :super_hap I cannot WAIT to try this out. Way to go guys!

~K

No luck on iOS 7. It loads, but doesn't allow me to log in. Tells me my name or password is invalid. It's auto filled from the same database as the main site.

Can anyone else confirm if iOS7 works or does not? I am afraid I do not have such a device, so I cannot test this.

I got my new Android phone, but unfortunatly, when I tried to see if I can get in, I'm having the same trouble as Inner Jamie is having. It kept saying "Invalid User Name or Password"

And I know I had it right. But I don't know where I'll find anything about iOS7. I'm new to using phones like that.

EDIT: It's Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G

Further Experiments

No luck on Windows Phone 8 or Windows RT. It defaults to "desktop" mode on WinRT, since it's only Windows 8.1 running on ARM. Considering some of the crusty programming inside the plugin, I'm surprised it isn't confused by the existence of versions of Windows past 5.x. Since it thinks "desktop" then it wants the bastard child of modern computing: Java.

Windows Phone I think is a waste of time. The chat seems to just fail all over itself like a drunk puking in his own mouth. Lovely.

And ultimately this is all mostly for nothing to me, as the thing has decided that I am persona non grata and it rejects my login credentials as if I were some sort of criminal element who'd come to besmirch its good name.

Well, friends, I'm here to tell you that I'm not. Mainly because this plugin does not have a good reputation to sully. He's a mean-spirited sonuvabitch that'll rip you off and leave you holdin' the short end of the stick. He'll steal your girl (or guy) and then frame ya for somethin'. Once you've spent time in the big house 'cuz of this bum... You'll wanna kill him!

Maybe it's because I hold opinions like that of the plugin that it won't let me log in...

... Stranger things have happened.

Thanks for the info on Windows tablets.

I wonder if your forum screen name is too long (15 characters) for the mobile chat software? I renamed chat1 to "Chat 15 Charact" and will test it when I am next on a tablet.

I wonder if the plugin does not like the spaces in your and FT's names? Do we know of any members with spaces in their username who can connect?

I wonder if the plugin does not like the spaces in your and FT's names? Do we know of any members with spaces in their username who can connect?

Now that you mention it...both me and Jamies have username that include space. And many places I've been made it impossible to do that. Maybe that can be the reason if enough people tried it but couldn't get in.

It's not the spaces. I successfully logged in using a test account while helping Val that had a space in it.

At least read the memos if you're not gonna come to the meetings.

Having all sorts of connection issues today. Looks like the luck of the Irish is against me!

Several times it's booted me out and made me log in again... Sometimes the login fails, complaining that the service is unavailable.

I searched for a pot o' gold, but just found a pot o' shit at the end of AddOnChat's nicotine-stained rainbow. Somewhere the developers of the mobile module are drowning their embarrassment in cheap everclear mixed with flat Hawaiian Punch.

Edit: speling n graemur

Last edited:
That happens to me everytime I try to use the mobile chat too, Jimmy. Though my cell service sucks here out in the boonies D:

~K

Also, when you're using the mobile chat, you can see everybody present in every room, which makes it awkward when you're addressing somebody who's off in the cyber room. I assume this is just a quirk, and it really isn't that big a deal, but I thought I'd mention it all the same.

Well, there's a bunch of crud surrounding the thing.

Vi still can't use it, since for some reason, a plugin that's supposed to bypass Java insists on having Java when running on her Surface RT. This is an impossibility, of course, and therefore doesn't work. I've tried spoofing the user agent string and the bastard still tries to ram its Java-crusted cock deep inside the small, thin device.

Maybe I should permit this to occur, and when the plugin's member gets horridly scarred, I can laugh and charge it for destroying the machine.

I'll deliver a swift one-two punch to Java and his dastardly minions. Hit 'em where it hurts the most: Their manhood and their wallets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back