• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The universe.

Very cool.Watching things like that really get you thinking. :atom:

This is cool. I don't often contemplate the mind-numbingly huge distances between stars, but it does bring on a humbling sense of wonder that we could even exist at all in such a vast and mostly lifeless place. Thanks for the neat video.

Such a vast world. And still we think we're the only show in town. lol

Such a vast world. And still we think we're the only show in town. lol

Indeed. One could call it 'faith', but I personally subscribe to Drake's equation.

Even with such 'small' numbers (star formation is 3%), there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy alone. Even if, hypothetically, there were only one advanced civilization per galaxy; that still amounts to hundreds of billions of civilizations; if not trillions. Just imagine what could be achieved if we as a species were able to transcend the petty BS that holds us to this planet. :)

Makes you wonder where life is located out there. I mean the universe is so massive to us it might as well-and could very well be- infinite, and you can't tell me that life has only risen on this world. We have company out there, and if our science someday allows us to leave our solar system beyond the speed of light- warp theory, yup it exists outside of star trek- we're bound to bump into something foreign to Earth sooner or later.

Indeed. One could call it 'faith', but I personally subscribe to Drake's equation.

Even with such 'small' numbers (star formation is 3%), there are hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy alone. Even if, hypothetically, there were only one advanced civilization per galaxy; that still amounts to hundreds of billions of civilizations; if not trillions. Just imagine what could be achieved if we as a species were able to transcend the petty BS that holds us to this planet. :)

With odds like that the most unbelievable thing is that there are people who believe life is unique to Earth alone.:illogical:shrug:

Most amazing video, and just think, that all came about by "random chance"
I guess universes like that happen everyday........

I saw this several months ago. It's still awesome, especially coming from someone that studied astronomy.

I saw it several months ago too, and it's saved pending an even better one, of course. And, yes, it's wonderful.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back