• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Unwinable Game

ticklesub

Has anyone ever considered the unwinable game scenario. I'm an f/m enthusiasts so I will use that arrangement to describe the game.
Your ler has you in whatever bondage position you like. I'm a fan of spreadeagle. She tickles you for a while, say under the arms, and then stops. Resting her fingernails along your underarms too keep the suspense high and asks you for the magic word. You of course say please and she 'sadly' informs you the magic word is Rumplestilskin or some such thing and resumes tickling you as a punishment for getting it wrong. After a while she stops again like before. Resting her hands along underarms or sides. She asks again for the magic word. You of course say Rumplestilskin. She then informs you that everyone knows the magic word is please and punishes you again for getting it wrong.
This is what makes the game unwinable. She asks for the magic word a third time. If you say please she reminds you that she already told you the magic word Rumplestilskin and punishes you again. If you say please she reminds you she already told you the magic word is Rumplestilskin leading to more punishment tickling.
Any complaining about fairness or cheating earns additional tickling and a forced admission that the game is absolutely fair and she is completely honest. This can go on for an open ended amount of time and is a lot of fun. Good luck to anyone who wants to try it.

Your game is just one of the myriad delightful ways an experienced tickler psychologically controls the ticklee. In much the same vein as using their own words against them or asking them to choose where the tickles happen next, but then deciding to focus on a different spot. Win the mindfuck, win the 'lee.

I moved to Florida to get away from the cold but now I'm thinking about Toronto.
I've been suggesting it for some time now and every dom loves it. If your into the power exchange this adds to the sense of helplessness which, for me, makes the tickling all the more intense. The mindfuck as Nicole_ler put it. thanks for your input folks. If you try it I know you'll like it.

well, Admiral can you describe one. Truthfully I started this post to get some new ideas. If any work out I will certainly post the results here.

I'm into f/m myself but the game I described is not necessarily f/m. I was just sharing something fun with the rest of the community and when you confided that you knew other similar games I was curious. That's all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back