• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Video Game Tickling Thread

Here's two of Wario's rival in the Wario Land series, Captain Syrup. One pic gueststars a member of Team Rocket from Pokemon as another 'lee, along with Donkey Kong's King K Rool and Kirby's King Dedede as the torturers.

Both are by Desertlizard on dA

NOTE: If there is art that one of the admins and/or mods want me to take down, please tell me when you remove it or let me remove it if you ask me to do so. Thank you.

Attachments

• Two_evil_girls_get_tortured_by_Desertlizard.jpg
    Two_evil_girls_get_tortured_by_Desertlizard.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 721
  • Wario__s_revenge_by_Desertlizard.jpg
    Wario__s_revenge_by_Desertlizard.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 560
Here's one last new one to toss into the thread as my contribution. It's Presea from Tales of Symphonia getting some more tickles. Skinfan led me to this good find, but I can't seem to recall the artist's name sadly.

And for one final goodie, I'm gonna toss in another Sheena tickle pic done by our very own TickleWizard, who did a pretty dang good job with it if I say so myself. Shame dA may remove it off of his profile due to its strict copyright policy. >.<

NOTE: If there is art that one of the admins and/or mods want me to take down, please tell me when you remove it or let me remove it if you ask me to do so. Thank you.

Attachments

• 65338986ru5.jpg
    65338986ru5.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 469
  • Ticklish_Sheena_by_TickleWizard.png
    Ticklish_Sheena_by_TickleWizard.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 555
Amazing job, Brennan! Waht a revival! That Samus batch is wonderful! I also loved those with Captain Syrup (the b/w one at the right is clearly inspired on April O'Neil's!). Thanks tons, fella!

Fucking awesome!!!!!
My pics not only been placed on a forum by someone else but by a great artist like T21!!!
I feel so honored. Honestyl though T21 That pieace I did as a tribute to you. I found some of your old work and it inspired me. I posted it on this forum awhile as a tribute to ya!

Hi!
I've seen most of the early pieces but the later ones are awesome, P. Peach rocks!
Great thread
Happy new year

Figured I'd bump this page since it's got some real gems and I think it can be given plenty more

Here's a couple I think some haven't seen on here just yet.

May make another one, as I think I have a few more. Maybe, maybe not. =P

Oh BTW, thanks for bumping this Wizard! Someone was bound to do it! xD

Attachments

• zelda_166.png
    zelda_166.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 232
Here's a few more, because I'm that generous. =P
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish this college work of mine.

(Includes a never-before-released sprite manip by me, mainly because I didn't think it looked that great. But eh, you guys can be the judge of that.)

Attachments

• incomplete.jpg
    incomplete.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 383
great thread! i have seen old pics i have done some years ago and is nice to know that somebody has them and show them in the web

Here's a couple I think some haven't seen on here just yet.

May make another one, as I think I have a few more. Maybe, maybe not. =P

Oh BTW, thanks for bumping this Wizard! Someone was bound to do it! xD

Your welcome T, I figured it was an important thread. Btw I looove that sprite one, is it by any chance one of your pieces?

Btw I looove that sprite one, is it by any chance one of your pieces?
It is, actually. I made it out of boredom one day, but I didn't think it was any good so I never put it out to public view. I figured I could've done a lot better with Venom.

That eventually led to the Haruhi pic made sometime after that.

such an awesome thread!
i just wish someone drew some soul calibur 4 tickling pics!
like tira and cassandra!!! <3
=3

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back