• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wizard of Oz

drew70

I've decided to go in search of the Wizard of Oz, that he might advise me of where I might seek the ultimate female tickler. Yeah, you guys think I'm kidding, but I've already found the Yellow Brick Road thanks to Google Maps.

Plus, I've got my little song to sing for anybody I might meet along the way....

(Sung to the tune of "If I Only Had a Brain")

I'd be tied down on her table
And laugh till I'm not able
To adequately breathe.

She would get what she's after
Which is lots of frenzied laughter
If she'd only tickle me!

In the living room or kitchen
She'd have my body twitchin'
Most uncontrollably.

Am I ticklish? Oh, so very
That I'd have a coronary
If she'd only tickle me!

Oh I....would nearly die,
From lack of ox-y-gen!
Till she lets me up for air for five or ten.
And then she starts....right in again!

She'd attack my ribs and belly
To make me shake like jelly
And laugh hysterically.

Even though I'd be her prisoner
I'd be loving her and kissin' her
If she'd only tickle me!

*ROTFL*

Dude...that song...is genious!!!!!:laughing:

the hollywood brother claim that this is good stuff. keep on rocking and keep on posting brother. the hollywood brother wants all members here to particapate and feel welcome

Hey, this song sounds familiar. It sounds like a song one of TKLVR18's 'lees would sing. :p

Drew70 said:
I've decided to go in search of the Wizard of Oz, that he might advise me of where I might seek the ultimate female tickler. Yeah, you guys think I'm kidding, but I've already found the Yellow Brick Road thanks to Google Maps.
Hey Drew, I don't think you need to go in search of the Wizard of Oz to find your ultimate female tickler. *points to TKLVR18* I think I found her. ;)

P.S. Nice song and good luck.

Random_noob86 said:
Hey, this song sounds familiar. It sounds like a song one of TKLVR18's 'lees would sing. :p

Hey Drew, I don't think you need to go in search of the Wizard of Oz to find your ultimate female tickler. *points to TKLVR18* I think I found her. ;)

P.S. Nice song and good luck.

O.O AWWWWWW *hugs noob* THAT IS SOOO SWEET!

TKLVR18 said:
O.O AWWWWWW *hugs noob* THAT IS SOOO SWEET!
They don't call me "Lovable Bastard" for nothing. Actually, they don't call me "Lovable Bastard" at all. :p But i've got the power to make my custom title "Lovable Bastard", so there. XD

I obviously don't know how great a 'ler you are in real life since I've never met you directly before but from what i've seen in the official tickle fight thread, I truly think "Ultimate female tickler" suits you. :)

And once again, I have made this thread go off topic. Sorry mods. :sad: So, I head to the random banter thread now. ^_^

Edit: LMAO, I didn't actually think you were gonna change your custom title to ULTIMATE female 'ler. So let me be the first to say nice custom title. XD

Last edited:
MUCH BETTER THAN GT'S " IF I ONLY HAD A WANG"....

"wicked" Song Drew. I Love Parodies, If I Can't Get A Pair Of Double D's! *rimshot* Thanks For The Awesome Post.

Now that was an interesting song. But unfortunately, you can't find the wizard. He was killed. By him. READ BELOW.

Drew...that was brilliant...

*The audience is on its feet wildly applauding in a standing ovation lasting several minutes*

Well done!!!

Great parody of a classic song from an even more classic movie. It would be fun to see a video clip of a modern day lion, scarecrow and tin man in stocks having their feet tickled with that song being sung in the background using your words.

Hmmm... you know,. he can't see the wizard. Read Below.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back