• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The women of Latin Fetish Dolls: Images from the clips!

38046698.jpg
[/URL]

And if you could do a tickle vid like THIS for the whole video...that would be awesome. :excited:

The first one is Jahaziel, and that pic was taken while we were recording the clip Tickle me in Flip Flops... Then tickle my bare soles! Part Two.
The other one is Flor de Lis, and the pic was taken while we were recording the clip Flor de Lis - Forced to cum!

Both clips are available at the store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/27077

And you can find all the complete pic sets at:
www.latinfetishdolls.com

Minerva & Anyel (Minerva's first tickle torture)

Last edited:
Bellota Lu wants to thank you for purchasing her clips!

Last edited:
Jahaziel - Extremely ticklish! Part Two (Face up)

Last edited:
Nylons, ropes and stocks

Flor de Lis is in a kneeling position with her feet trapped in the stocks and her arms tied behind her back.
She is completely naked except for a pair of black stockings covering her feet and legs, and her exposed and vulnerable body can't evade the merciless tickling and squeezing. She is so helpless, so ticklish and so sweet!

Last edited:
Flor and Jahaziel has some awesome looking feet. In the clip that the above pics are taken from, does Flor's stockings get ripped open and her feet tickled?

No, we tickled her soles through the stockings only. And yes, they have some awesome soles and toes!

Flor de Lis hogtied, spanked and tickled

Last edited:
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back