• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The word "tickle"

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Is anyone ever uncomfortable saying the word tickle like I am? To me I find saying "that tickles" very unnatural. I think it also goes with hiding the fact that I am into tickling, which would also be very unusual for the average person.

Does anyone else have this problem of saying the word "tickle"?

I do get a little nervous whenever I say the word tickoing, especially if I am talking to a girl.

Also, whenever I hear the word tickle, even when in a completely innocent context, my ears certainly perk up in a Pavlovian manner.

I was playing the game "Taboo" with some family over Thanksgiving, and I got the word "tickle." I stared at blankly for about 10 seconds before passing.

^^LOL!

Yessum... definitely a word that has different connotations for people like us... so I have a hard time using it in every day language, yes :)

I was playing the game "Taboo" with some family over Thanksgiving, and I got the word "tickle." I stared at blankly for about 10 seconds before passing.
LMAO!! I love Taboo!! I've never gotten that word before. Hope I don't :xpeepsofa

And yeah, I always feel a little warblegarble when I have to say tickle. Hearing isn't much easier. It makes my skin all goosebumpy and I kind of skip a breath.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Typing the word is soooo much easier than saying it, even when talking to fellow TMF's on the phone, chat, etc.

I can play it off if need be but you can bet I'm feeling a lil weezywobble in my tummy!

Yea, I have never been able to work out why but it is not an easy word to say even when talking to like minded people.

I avoid saying it at all costs and hearing it makes me uncomfortable if it's brought up in everyday conversation like "it tickles my tastebuds" or "that tickles my fancy".

At the same time, when a girl I like or a girlfriend uses the word "tickling" or "ticklish" or whatever... that I like. And I have no problem saying those words to her either.

I'm very uncomfortable saying it and/or hearing it. Thought it was just me. Good thread.

This is a main reason I avoided the gatherings. Wasn't sure I'd be able to conversate much. Also would probably feel really uncomfortable with everyone being so open about it and I'm not.

This is something that has to be worked on I suppose.

Hearing isn't much easier. It makes my skin all goosebumpy and I kind of skip a breath.

I don't have much problem saying it. But, hearing it from someone I'm friendly with always gets me going...and hopefully paranoid. lol :panic:

Yep...I have to agree with Angel77 too...typing it is easier, but it wasn't for awhile (I'd stare at the ceiling when I typed it so I wouldn't have to witness me doing it :bwahaha:

Yep...I have to agree with Angel77 too...typing it is easier, but it wasn't for awhile (I'd stare at the ceiling when I typed it so I wouldn't have to witness me doing it :bwahaha:

Lol! I feel ya darlin!

Why do you think we all find it so difficult to say any form of the word "tickle"?

I'm starting to feel like a freak as I have zero issue with saying the word and I'm vastly outnumbered...o_O

Why do you think we all find it so difficult to say any form of the word "tickle"?

Puzzling isn't it? And I actually hear this word spoken from others naturally. But for us I think it's because it's embarrassing for us as to reveal it as some form of weakness in any case being afraid to be tickled or avoiding any sort of clue that we are into tickling? Maybe? Sometimes I say the word to myself and feel kind of a funny feeling when I say it. It could also be because it's a funny word, but it doesn't really have the same affect if you say a word that rhymes with the word "tickle" like pickle or fickle. I doesn't give off that same feeling. My boyfriend doesn't pike to use that word either and he tickles me a lot too. Maybe it has to do with our strong interests in it. Idk these are my theories. :p

It is hard to say it in the vanilla world, but I have no trouble saying it at gatherings.:D

I have to admit it does strike emotions in me when hearing or saying the word.

But what's even worse is the word......chloroform.:panic:

Puzzling isn't it? And I actually hear this word spoken from others naturally. But for us I think it's because it's embarrassing for us as to reveal it as some form of weakness in any case being afraid to be tickled or avoiding any sort of clue that we are into tickling? Maybe? Sometimes I say the word to myself and feel kind of a funny feeling when I say it. It could also be because it's a funny word, but it doesn't really have the same affect if you say a word that rhymes with the word "tickle" like pickle or fickle. I doesn't give off that same feeling. My boyfriend doesn't pike to use that word either and he tickles me a lot too. Maybe it has to do with our strong interests in it. Idk these are my theories. :p

Some interesting theories there marzbarz and it is very puzzling as you say because I am into spanking, bdsm, and I have a foot fetish but when I am talking to like minded people I have no issues with saying the words. TICKLING on the other hand (although I do use the word) is not as easy to say...

Well, "average" people don't walk around saying "lick my cock head" very often so I guess it makes sense that we don't walk around saying "tickle" very often...

the word tickling

im kinda uncomfortable about it in public situations, but i dont show it...cuz that would make it obvious! (at least i think it would)

i try to avoid saying it, but my ears perk when i hear it

Good points Marz. It's like we think that someone will know that we are into it so we feel awkward. It's not like anyone can read our minds but that doesn't make us feel any safer. Personally, I think "pickle" is a funny word :D but yeah it definitely doesn't have the same effect.

jag har också svårt att både säga ordet och höra ordet.. Jag säger ordet "killa/killas" och om nån säger ordet så blir jag orolig och de pirrar i hela kroppen. vet inte varför..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back