• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Theorhetical Question for Lees

Would you submit?

• Yes to both options!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No to both options.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I'd only submit to the legal obligation to be tickled.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'd only submit to the magical tickling spell.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tickleslave83

TMF Expert
I have two fantasy scenarios and I'd like to know what other lees think.

1) The first is where you could legally have a contract drawn up with your ler that gives he/she the legal right to tickle you whenever they like as much as they like any way that they like. It's like giving up your power of tickling attorney! Of course a good ler would respect your boundaries but the main part of this scenario is that you have one person out there you trust so strongly that you are willing to enter into the contract. You will always live your life in the knowledge that there is one person out there who has the legal right to tickle you whenever they chose and you are legally obligated to submit to them.

2) This one is more magical and less reality based (well ok, so was the first one I guess, but it is a FANTASY). Probably also harder to get out from. In this you meet a witch who makes you this offer-she will cast a spell on you making it so that all the ler needs to do is think about or fantasize about tickling the lee and they will feel it wherever they happen to be. So your ler could be 100 miles away masturbating to thoughts of tickling you for hours on end and you will feel it! You will live your life in knowledge that at any time you could suddenly find yourself being tickled out of your mind while somewhere your ler is getting off fantasizing about this. It also allows them to tickle you without needing to touch you so if you are someplace where visible tickling would be inappropriate they can still be tickling you in their mind.

One condition though is that the spell is completely unbreakable. Once cast it will last the rest of your life so that if your ler even casually thinks about giving you a playful tickling you'll be in hysterics. Would you do it?

Personally I find it an excellent fantasy if you REALLY REALLY trust your ler but not something to be entered into lightly.

No to both options! I prefer to keep my own will and decision when to be tickled. What if one day I don't enjoy it any longe because it just happened too often?

i kinda sorta already have the first option .. minus the legal mumbo-jumbo :)

I think that when it comes to a lee, they want to be tickled when THEY want to be tickled. I don't know if the general consensus here would be that it's not a big deal to completely give up your power to say NO to your ler. I am not a 'lee by nature, but I like being tickled by the right girl. Howeve, there are plenty of days or times in specific where I am not in the mood for that type of stuff. I can totally see why nobody would want to be helpless in regards to the right to decline being tickled.

Again, I know his is just a hypothetical survey, but I'm guessing most people will say no to both options, or at least one of them.

I think that a part of this question lies in the blending between tickling as a fetish and other fetishes, such as power exchange or dominant/submissive roles. Excuse the unfortunate connotation, but if you are a "pure" tickling enthusiast, it could go either way. If however you are a ler who also likes to Dominant role or the sexual aspects of megalomania (sp?) then the first scenario doubles in potency. Likewise, a submissive who really and truly enjoys being out of control enjoys the concept of the first scenario no matter what is done "against their will", be it tickling or spanking or any other pseudo-mainstream fetish.

A lot of the posts in the Tickling Discussion section seem to give little latitude for the gray areas around tickling. While many are tickling purists, it is a form of fetish play that lends itself easily to dominance/submission, bondage, and even pain for the extemely ticklish- and despite common social outcry here in the forum, pain or controlled "non-con" play is not always a bad thing. Maybe there should be a different board in the forum for these topics?

That said, Original Poster, you are going to see the majority of your responses echo a resounding "no". This incarnation of TMF has made it abundantly clear that there are some components of this fetish that are generally accepted and others that are not. Objectively, this just leaves you in a subset of the kink itself- not a good thing or a bad thing, just a fact.

I think that a part of this question lies in the blending between tickling as a fetish and other fetishes, such as power exchange or dominant/submissive roles.

Exactly! I am a lee, but I am not classically submissive, so this wouldn't be for me at all.

I think that when it comes to a lee, they want to be tickled when THEY want to be tickled. I don't know if the general consensus here would be that it's not a big deal to completely give up your power to say NO to your ler. I am not a 'lee by nature, but I like being tickled by the right girl. Howeve, there are plenty of days or times in specific where I am not in the mood for that type of stuff. I can totally see why nobody would want to be helpless in regards to the right to decline being tickled.

while this may be true- if the ler is truly into tickling also and knows the lee at all, they'd know if the lee was not in the mood at all - and for most, that'd be enough not to do anything... happens with everyone, there are days you're not in the mood, but if your partner recognizes that its up to them to determine if leaving you alone is best or maybe some playful tickling could turn your mood around.. who knows.. just a thought.

while this may be true- if the ler is truly into tickling also and knows the lee at all, they'd know if the lee was not in the mood at all - and for most, that'd be enough not to do anything... happens with everyone, there are days you're not in the mood, but if your partner recognizes that its up to them to determine if leaving you alone is best or maybe some playful tickling could turn your mood around.. who knows.. just a thought.

Yes, but in this theoretical poll, the stipulation was that the 'ler can tickle you whenever he/she wants to and you have to submit to their wishes based on obligation of contract.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back