• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's a new guy in town!

cj the tickler

TMF Poster
HI EVERYONE!I'm new to the TMF but looking forward to joining the gang for some good conversation.I'm a 38 y/o SWM who is a truck driver for at least the next few years.I enjoy it and it gives me the opportunity to travel which I like.Not much time for any friends or relationships so I figured let me join here to meet people who enjoy tickling as much as I do.Mainly a ler into feet but lately I'm wondering what it would feel like to have my feet tickled by a woman.Well enough about me for now,I'll be around and look forward to chatting with you here at the forum.So long for now!CJ:)

Welcome to the forum--you're going to have a blast here! So many nice people and so much fun to be had...

Hello CJ,

If you wander into the Northeast Ohio area, maybe we could hook up and find out just how ticklish those feet really are! You wouldn't mind me posting the findings to our TMF friends, would you?:devil:

hi CJ! Welcome to the TMF! Im still sort of a newcomer here 2, but so far, im having the time of my life, hehe! this is SUCH a great place- the people are great, i really hope u enjoy urself here- awww, forget hope, i know u will!!!!

~clair ;)

Hello, cj!

Welcome! You'll find many wonderful people here. Pull up a chair...or a couch...or a bed...or a table.... (Tickling can be done on almost any item of furniture!) :D

Hello cj,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.

Myriads

Re: Hello, cj!

<gg> Aw, Lite, honey, f--- the furniture! You must be hell bent on tying the poor guy to something...LOL!

Don't be scared honey. THE FLOOR will work just fine! ("Pay no attention to the wild woman behind the curtain....") Damn, girl, you made me almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard! YOU SO CRAZY!)

XOXO

lite said:
Welcome! You'll find many wonderful people here. Pull up a chair...or a couch...or a bed...or a table.... (Tickling can be done on almost any item of furniture!) :D

Greetings CJ; Welcome to the TMF

If you have any questions, ask them. YOu probably won't get any answers that are worth anything, but we just like to see newcomers flounder around in the same confusion that the rest of us had a long time ago.

LMFAO....

I take personal offense P--my answers ALWAYS are worth something....
(rolls eyes) Yeah--RIGHT! <gg>

XOXO

P50 said:
Greetings CJ; Welcome to the TMF

If you have any questions, ask them. YOu probably won't get any answers that are worth anything, but we just like to see newcomers flounder around in the same confusion that the rest of us had a long time ago.

Thanks one and all for your most generous welcome to this forum!I'm totally taken aback by the closeness and kinship this forum has shown me by taking a minute of their time to say hello.The response has been overwhelming to say the least and I look forward to chatting with you all.Again!Thanks for laying out the welcome mat to this Newbie.Best wishes and Happy Tickling CJ:D

OOps...

Late to the party...again!

Welcome to the TMF. Better late than never....

;) Q

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back