• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

These clips will disapear from the internet

^^^ exactly. the price was the deciding factor. Sucks… they looked good

Sweet baby Jesus those fucking prices are crazy, it's like the Jeff Bezos tickling sight. I would not buy a clip when the price started getting past around 1$ a minute or so, for prices like this the clip better be able to jerk me off while I just sit there and make breakfast for me after I bust a nut !

Sweet baby Jesus those fucking prices are crazy, it's like the Jeff Bezos tickling sight. I would not buy a clip when the price started getting past around 1$ a minute or so, for prices like this the clip better be able to jerk me off while I just sit there and make breakfast for me after I bust a nut !

:rowfull::rowfull::rowfull::rowfull::rowfull:

Either that....or it better be some major hot A list mainstream celebrity in a non-playful hardcore tickle torture vid. For some plain jane nobody that doesn't even show her face like these videos are, I wouldn't even pay a penny at regular price.

Unfortunately all those clips can found on bootleg sites like Spankbang.com and other illegal sites. Sad but true!

Damn! Those prices are insane.

Also... looks like this model must have gotten married or something and wants the clips taken down. Gold gems for sure but for that much money??? Wow...

From what I know it's a conflict between model and producer.

For the prices, we let the vendors set them, so GT has nothing to do with them.

If anything we recommend the 1USD/minute rule of thumb, but with inflation vendors could be tempted to raise the prices.

When vendors think they have added value (Amateurishness, nudity, costly model, etc ...), it is normal for them to price a little higher.
As currently people are crazy about so called 'Authenticity', there is high demand for these kind of clips

Also most of their clips were lacking a preview, or it was a GIF without audio. A lot of money to spend and you don't even know how the product will look like

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back