• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things all Movie Buffs Know as Fact....

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
All beds are fitted with special "L" shaped sheets that cover a woman up to her armpits, but a man only to his waist.

All police investigations will include at least one stop at a strip club.

Even the Pentagon can be hacked with a laptop. From an airplane.

All detectives are killed within three days of retirement.

At night, it never gets dark, everything just takes on an eerie blue glow.

Four words: Women Trip When Chased.

Twenty-two-year-old blonde knockouts are more than qualified as nuclear technicians.

Even after taking the world's most vicious beating without a sound, it is neccessary to wince as a woman cleans your wounds.

No matter how many opponents you have to face, take solace in the fact that they are only allowed to attack you one at a time.

Even if things look dire, you'll have plenty of time to escape the shark tank/lava pit/laser saw as your captor explains his entire plan.

6-year-olds can drive. Well.

Almost all plagues can be cured by a rare plant growing only in the deepest, darkest jungle.

Radiation causes mutation. Not in a thousand generations, but overnight, causing beneficial mutations with the side effect of a really hot body.

A person's ability to shoot well is in diametric opposition to his level of evil.

You can see the Eiffel Tower from any window in Paris.

You can see the Empire State building from any street in New York.

Even nations that are still questing for fire can build a nuclear weapon that will fit in a handbag.

Upon entering an apartment and seeing the bodies of your friends covering various parts of the walls, footprints leading to the bedroom and a kitchen knife lying on the floor...etiquette demands that you take a shower.

:D

But...

these are traditional "plot points!"...what would we do without them? Have to actually think..*shudder *... and that would be beyond our capabilities! :eek: Q

Dave...didn't you forget a couple?

How about...

All women who murder someone MUST leave behind an earring or piece of cloth from their outfit.

And...

If you find a dead body with the murder weapon close you MUST pick up the murder weapon, hold it just like the real murderer did, and then put it back down immediately.

Oh and let us not forget...

All women MUST scream when they find a dead body.

Here's a few more....

If you start singing and dancing down the street, you won't be alone, for within two minutes, everyone in town will know all the steps.

Even previously unencountered alien species know English.

Whenever someone calls you and says "Hurry up, turn on the TV", don't worry that you've missed anything...you'll get the whole news broadcast from the very beginning.

Every superweapon has an accessible weak spot.

Every prostitute in the world is unbelievably clean and gorgeous.

All foreign guards and soldiers do not actually have to speak another language, a dodgy accent will suffice.

No crime can ever be solved by using standard police procedures.

The chief will have a disproportionate level of hositilty towards his best detective, refusing to accept any of his hunches, supposedly based upon said detective's unorthodox methods, no matter how many times they are proven to be correct and wildly successful.

The chief is required to hinder the detective's investigation at all times, apparently just to prevent resolution before the minimum running time.

The detective cannot solve the crime until at least 30 minutes after having been suspended from duty by the chief for failure to follow procedure.

Mousy female scientists will become supermodels simply by removing their glasses and letting their hair down.

Any air vent can take you to any other room in a building or spacecraft, no matter how large. Every building in the city can be accessed from any sewer line.

The car/truck will never start on the first try.. or even the second.. usually managing to start just seconds before the sadistic killer/monster catches the heroine.

Or the heroine cannot find the car keys until the last second (spending time searching through piles of leaves on ground, or digging through overly full handbag) but somehow always in time to escape..

This has always driven me nuts!

ooh ooh, I just remembered another one!

The toughest looking car/bike/plane/boat will be the one parked with the keys in it when you really need to make a getaway.

Well....

Okay...wasn't going to interject, but what the heck:

All women secretly have martial arts skills and will be able to save your sorry butt just when needed...

Whenever a phone rings it will turn out to be pertinent relevant information, not a telemarketer with no life....

:zzzzz: Q

The one that gets me the most....

....the audience will still watch even if the movie contains several of the above mentioned........(and they'll pay good money to do so)

Ven

MadKalnod......any air duct

I work in the duct installation/fabrication field.It never ceases to amaze us how people can travel such great distances through ductwork and still exit without a scratch.They make some fine ductwork in Hollywood.

The ammunition capacity of a weapon has nothing to do with how many shots are fired.

When running from your detractors,the color of your clothing has nothing to do with their ability to see you.

This is silly, but fun...

All door locks can be made to open with an incredible array of seemingly nonuseful items..

All stairs , no matter what material they are made of, will creak at the most inopportune moment.

:zzzzz: Q

This drives me crazy...

and yes, I know...it's a short trip for me. ;)

The hero/heroine will have stolen/retrieved the crucial treasure/vial of plutonium, then will promptly exit, leaving the item behind, thereby having to return to have one more shoot-out/car chase with the bad guys. And I thought MY short-term memory was bad! :)

There just has to be at least one car chase, one romantic kissing/love scene, and physical violence, or it's not a good movie... :rolleyes:

best line ever about movies, from simpsons, or maybe futurama

"this movie's great, it has a vampire, and an explosion"
"don't open that coffin!!!"
"blah! BOOM!!!!"
:)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back