• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things I Hate About Tickling

The_Musician

TMF Expert
A screamer that does nothing but scream at the top of her lungs no laughter at all .

I hate that I can't laugh longer than 3 minutes without my throat killing me.

I hate that I start to hurt and to be out of breath before I actually want the tickling to stop.

I hate it when someone tickles you and right as you're just starting to get into it, they stop. Boo.

i hate when they are fake laughing and are not ticklish!

Male ticklers on screen. Do not want to see your erection, thanks.

Etc

A screamer that does nothing but scream at the top of her lungs no laughter at all .

If you're going to make another "what I hate about tickling" thread can you explain what battleship feet are this time?

I'm with Taryn...the sore muscles...and also sometimes I just get to the point where I don't think I can take any more and I'm so out of breath but it's so so sooooo fun!!!! So it's like, do I want this to stop, or not...luckily for me I'm almost always tied up tight so I don't really decide when it's over anyways!

I hate that i love tickling so much i lay there and lap it all up...i want to flail around and giggle too!

That I haven't even experienced it yet. :Grrr:
Yeah, I hate you, Titillo. :cry1: Why won't you ever visit me, you bitch? >: (
I want a divorce. :(

I hate that I've been preoccupied with craving it, lately. I canceled my World of Warcraft account to save money, I'm out of lead came for framing any stained glass projects that I could make, I cleaned out my truck and replaced the broken cargo door handle, all my bills are up to date, and my job won't let me work more than 50 hours a week. I'm running out of things to distract me! :scared:

The fact its easier to get a model willing to do something like un-condomed anal than it is to find a ticklish model willing to be tied and tickled.

Can't tell you how many times I've had something hardcore offered as a counter to an offer of employment as a ticklee.

That and when you get everything set up, and they don't even call to say they're not coming. Especially when you drove across a whole timezone and rented a motel room in Chicago in January to film them....

Ok, sorry that got too specific....:blush:

Christopher

1. I hate it when the lee's reactions wear them out before we're done--a complaint lee's seem to share I noticed. Vellicus interruptus sucks.

2. I hate it when you find a great spot in the middle of moving on and then you have to stop and backtrack to find it again, and when you do, it doesn't work anymore.

3. HAND CRAMPS!

4. I hate it when they don't tell you they hate zerberts until AFTER you give them one. Thanks for the warning, cousin.

5. Lees with fucking industrial hydraulic pistons for legs who kick like Clydesdale horses and DON'T use bondage.

6. I hate it when you give a lee water and you almost drown the fucker. I REALLY hate that.

7. I MERELY DISLIKE it when the lee's reactions make you wonder if you're doing it right; it could be the most unbearable tickling of their life but their mild reactions don't show it. Only because its conflicting.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back