• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things in movies that make zero sense

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I was watching an old Burt Reynolds flick recently called "Stick". It came out in the mid-eighties(and believe me it is so "Miami Vice" 80's), but overall not a bad film.

My only problem with it is the hitman Moke. Moke was basically a leather wearing albino cowboy. Nothing against leather, albino's or cowboys except he's a hitman, a paid assassin.

What I mean is, people in that line of work are supposed to be inconspicous, average, not easily identified. They blend in w/the crowd so they can make their "hit" unnoticed and quietly leave. How the hell is someone not supposed to notice an albino cowboy? Especially in Miami (where the movie takes place) home of the year round suntan? Plus the dude wears leather! Again in Miami where it's basically a sauna 8 months a year!

So that got me thinking? What other obvious flaws in movies have you noticed? I don't mean necessarily comedies where things are often unrealistic, or low budget crap movies, but major motion pictures where you see something and you say "How the hell could the writers, and the Director miss that?"

I watched Thir13en Ghosts recently and the main characters in this film have... issues with money, to say the least. Yet, for some reason, they can afford a live-in nanny. I've always been confused about that.

The one that's currently bugging me is from The Hateful Eight, how did everyone in Minnie's know about Major Warren's Lincoln Letter? Tim Roth's character asks the Sheriff if he's the one with the letter, because he's heard that someone in the group has a letter from Abraham Lincoln. But Major Warren wasn't with the group until just a few hours before, there's no way anyone would have expected him to be there.

He might have just been using the classic rule of espionage which is to hide in plain sight, no one suspects the loud ostentatious vagrant.. Or the dog.. Or the butterfly!

Frank Jacobs of Mad Magazine made some good points about the Star Trek movies:

What's this? Picard meets up with Kirk who's also on the Nexus?
We know this can't be possible by why should that perplex us?
When Spock once died, then came to life, it clearly made no sense;
Except on Star Trek where such things are natural events.

Things like stealth cars/motorcyles etc...

Ex: In The Dark Knight Rises, Catwoman shoots Bane with the guns on the bat...cycle thingy. Thing is, she had to drive it up into the building, and was maybe 15 feet away from him, and nobody knew she was there until she fired.

People are noticing small things, which I will also on a few movies, but one ENTIRE movie that aggravated the shit out of me, was The Sum of All Fears.

The original story, as I remember, had Muslim terrorists getting a nuclear bomb and blowing up a major city to start a war between Russia and America.

That made sense.

The bullshit politically correct bullshit version, had...of course, evil Nazi's! take the place of the Muslims, because we can't be racist, because....you know.

So the resulting entire movie made no fucking sense.

The head evil Nazi is giving this asinine speech about how Hitler wasn't smart enough or some shit, he's in this nice house, talking to...who, they never really show.
You need people to actually take over said world....like, an army, or a gang, or a few friends at least.....
In fact, from the movie, there's maybe 40 people in their evil new Nazi regime. Hitler was stupid, he only had several million. If you're going to conquer the world by all means,
just get 10 guys!

In fact, I can't even continue saying how stupid it was...they're going to take over the world with fucking 12 people!
One hotel full of tickle fetishist could run these guys over with cars, and the whole world would embrace out fetish! THAT should have been the Troma bonkers version of the
movie. And the last guy is strangled with a pair of pantyhose, and the hot chick could yell, "You ripped my stockings you Nazi thug! Now I have to get tickled in socks,
that will barely make me laugh, but THIS will make us all laugh!" ...as she flings him off the roof of the high rise.

So the 6 guys, one who shows he's evil by staring coldly at a cool friendly black guy who jokes with him...but then is cool with him later so he doesn't blow his evil
Nazi cover, succeed in blowing up the Super Bowl, and the president survives even though his plane gets hit by a nuclear blast...the Troma version would have them all
become mutant super heroes, but this was a politically correct film, which meant, by law, no humor or silliness is allowed.

And then the film ends with Liev Schreiber murdering the bad guys...while they sit in their comfy chairs listening to classical music. They don't even get off their ass to defend themselves,
they just sit there, all 2 of them, and ..... Jesus Fucking Christ that movie sucked! (I'm sorry Jesus, I hope you weren't looking down on Earth when that movie was playing, you
would have considered another flood....)

And that movie cost like, $100 million. The next Savannah video from Simply Tickling cost, maybe a few hundred dollars at the most, and will be vastly more entertaining.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back