• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things I've read about in stories that may work in real life

curious

TMF Regular
Hey y'all,

I've recently read a story on this site entitled 'The Shortcut', by Kindred, which involved the use of hypnosis in conjunction with tickling. And I was wondering what the real world applications of hypnosis and tickling could be. I mean could you hypnotize someone and suggest to them something like 'When you wake up you will be the most ticklish person in the world and will become increasingly ticklish each time you are tickled'. Or when you wake up you will be the most ruthless tickler in the world and everytime you tickle someone and hear them laugh you will tickle them increasingly harder'. Or something like that. Can anyone tell me if that is feasible? Oh and before anyone says so, I know that post hypnotic suggestions are not necessarily permanent and typically last a short time.

The other thing I was wondering was something I read about years ago in a story called 'Ticklish Secretaries' (one of my all time favorites), by Libtick, in which an Asian woman is punished for looking at another woman's stockinged feet by having her stockinged feet tickled, twice. I was wondering if any of the ladies out there have done that to anyone out there or used some other ploy to corner a 'lee into a tickling session or have been cornered themselves in such a way. Anyone with anything to contribute to either question please write back.

i think your first scenario of making someone more ticklish is pretty easy and the more the trigger is reinforced, the more powerful and longer lasting it will be. you need to be careful to word your triggers in such a way as to make them specific to when, where and who can trigger them, as it may not be appropriate in all situations. making someone a more ruthless ler might be more difficult, primarily because they might not have the skills or because the term "ruthless" is vague enough for them to be thinking something completely different from what you may intend.

you could definitely create a trigger so that the harder someone tries not to do something (in this case not look at another woman's feet) the more drawn they are to look despite being "punished" when they do it.

i would love to find a ler in or near boston who'd be interested in combining hypnosis and tickling. in a d/s context, i think it adds a much greater sense of power exchange and a deeper and perhaps even "forced" (though consensual at the time of installing the trigger) level of submission and giving over of both body and mind. while simple triggers could be fun with most people, it would take really knowing and trusting each other to reach the level of submission to which i'm referring.

Thanks for the input

you could definitely create a trigger so that the harder someone tries not to do something (in this case not look at another woman's feet) the more drawn they are to look despite being "punished" when they do it.

Thanks for the input, but for the second scenario there was no hypnosis involved, just two women using thier own stockinged feet as means to corner another into being tickled. But what your talking about seems pretty hot just the same.

Hey y'all,

I've recently read a story on this site entitled 'The Shortcut', by Kindred, which involved the use of hypnosis in conjunction with tickling. And I was wondering what the real world applications of hypnosis and tickling could be. I mean could you hypnotize someone and suggest to them something like 'When you wake up you will be the most ticklish person in the world and will become increasingly ticklish each time you are tickled'. Or when you wake up you will be the most ruthless tickler in the world and everytime you tickle someone and hear them laugh you will tickle them increasingly harder'. Or something like that. Can anyone tell me if that is feasible? Oh and before anyone says so, I know that post hypnotic suggestions are not necessarily permanent and typically last a short time.

The other thing I was wondering was something I read about years ago in a story called 'Ticklish Secretaries' (one of my all time favorites), by Libtick, in which an Asian woman is punished for looking at another woman's stockinged feet by having her stockinged feet tickled, twice. I was wondering if any of the ladies out there have done that to anyone out there or used some other ploy to corner a 'lee into a tickling session or have been cornered themselves in such a way. Anyone with anything to contribute to either question please write back.

Hypnosis and tickling work very well together, and the two scenarios you described are absolutely possible, though in much more specific terms. Telling someone they would be "the most ticklish person in the world" would be a bit less likely to be effective than telling them by what degree their ticklishness would increase, for example.
Your second scenario would be doable as well, though again, not in quite those words. It would be a fairly simple trigger to give someone the desire to tickle a person, and to increase that desire the more they did so.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back