• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things people say under tickling

whade06

TMF Poster
Hey, not sure if there was a thread like this before (if yes feel free to link me to it);

have you guys got any funny quotes people say under the influence of tickling?
You know, like suddenly worrying about the strangest things to distract themselves, complaining that you've intentionally tied them up (duh) so that they can't scratch their tickled parts, etc.

I have had 2 girls say the exact same thing (different encounters): "That's enough of that tickling shit."

When I'm in the midst of getting relentlessly tickled, I say only the most cliched and counterproductive things. In the first place, no one can understand what I'm saying anyway. In the second place, it's always stuff like "No don't I'm so ticklish," "I can't stand it," "I'll do anything you want," "Not there I can't take it," "This is torture," "You're killing me," "I'm a very ticklish person." Y'know, basically all stuff THE PERSON CLEARLY ALREADY KNOWS.

It's been forever since anyone tickled me, and I've never had an actual fetish-based encounter, but I do have the tendency to swear when I'm tickled. A lot. Which isn't much different from when I'm not being tickled, because I swear a lot anyway... XD

I have a tendency to a) say something dopey like "come on!", like letting the other person know I'm trying to get them to stop without begging is going to do me ANY good, or b) beg like a little bitch. The latter usually comes after the former, and only when it becomes clear that the 'ler is enjoying themselves so much that they're not going to either laugh at me or take my begs seriously. The "come on" is me trying to deny that it's really getting as out of hand as it's inevitably going to-the begging is the horrible realization that I'm not going to talk my way out of it :lol

~K

I have a tendency to a) say something dopey like "come on!",

Yes, "come on!" I say that all the time, too. "Aw, c'mon!" Like: "you're not really gonna keep doing this, right?"

Karen--"laugh like a little bitch" lol

LOL I just yell for help, and call out to whomever is listening. One time my gf was tickling me something fierce, and I called out to her puppy for help. The puppy didn't... It knows where its loyalties lie... -_-

Hmmm...well I'm about as ticklish as a block of granite but my girlfriend is so freaking ticklish it's almost not funny. I mean, you just poke her and she bucks (one of the reaons why I wuv her so). Unfortunately, we've had to rely on gags due to living in an upstairs apartment and not wanting the old cheap fucking fart of a landlord living beneath us hearing anything we do. Thankfully, while he's cheap, he's also selfish (aka he was so concerned about the noise factor he had cork installed in the floors / walls). So yeah, not much you can say while gagged and being tickled.

i dont know what I say honestly, when i get someone to tickle me like that i'll let yall know

LOL my girl got me so bad the other night, I literally cried out "I'm gonna shit myself!"

It was super effective, she found it so hilarious that she had to stop tickling me so she could laugh it out.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back