• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things That Turn You Off But Seem To Turn Everyone Else On

seeing a lee get tickled until they pee because I am not really into watersports. In real life I would safeword if I had to pee and if my ler ignored it he or she better start running when he or she gets me out of my bondage.

Flatulence

Since when does flatulence turn everyone else on?! :laughhard:

I've also just thought of another thing: mummification. I know lots of people who are into it, but it doesn't really appeal to me at all. Looks too uncomfortable and sweaty, not to mention scary.

I've also just thought of another thing: mummification. I know lots of people who are into it, but it doesn't really appeal to me at all. Looks too uncomfortable and sweaty, not to mention scary.

Hey, there's a thing for that, too, y'know...! XD

As for the mummification thing, that's kind of a "depends" thing for me. As an outside observer, that kind of helplessness in a 'lee is pretty hot. But no way in hell would I ever want to be bound like that myself, nor would I use it on anyone else unless they reeeeeally wanted me to... XD

I love to be mummified. :D
It is not scary if you are with somebody that you really trust. In my case, Goddess Shelly. :woman:

Attachments

• mar13b1.jpg
    mar13b1.jpg
    607.7 KB · Views: 13
  • mar13b3 (2).jpg
    mar13b3 (2).jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 16
Poorly secured bondage and lots of wiggling/getting away.

THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^

If I'm going to tickle someone, I want them secured tightly with no, or little room to wiggle or get away from my tickling fingers! They're where they are to get TICKLED!

I hate bondage, looks uncomfortable and non consensual to me. I know they are willing participants, but it makes me feel like a rapist. Anything that restrains the Lee makes me think of non con. I get it, it is a necessary fixture for whatever reason. I want my Lee to feel comfortable and not feel helpless. Let me add that I am not calling you bondage fans rapists, it is just how I would feel.

K

I am going to reiterate this because I just saw it again! :xlime:

Ehh... asshole tickling in general is a turn off for me. My attraction to butts ends at the cheeks; I appreciate a nice booty, but I want nothing to do with the orifice itself, tickling or otherwise... XP

Oddly enough, though, I find it a little more acceptable when it's in written material; a feather teasing an asshole in a story strikes me as way more erotic than the same thing in a photo or clip.

I'm just weird... XD

I really like this thread. Definitely shows that we aren't all the same, which is good! As far as for me, I can say that I do have several turn ons, and turns offs. But I can agree with some of you on certain things.

My turn offs include:

Smelly feet. I like the natural sweat musk of a foot in a sneaker with a sock all day. I do NOT like to worship bare feet, only socked feet. So barefoot worship is def a turn off for me!

Taking off shoes and socks, and not even doing any sock tickling.

Tickling with no bondage. It's cute I guess, but to me, its more torturous to be tied.

I would agree with the people who said that having the lee piss themselves is disgusting, but intriguing that they lost all control.

Just my two cents.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back