• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Things That You Like To See In A Tickling Video

I can like the less sexual shots if the images are right. You should have tickled GRM with Her standing up but I understand that is not your style.

That scenario allows for a lot of free movement and time management is another factor from a production/productivity standpoint. I was under the impression people didn't like that.

If a lady is tied up standing hands over her head in a bra and panties I will always but it as I love the wiggling.

People need to keep in mind that preferences are subjective. I don't like country music, but I am not going to insult people who make it, I am just not going to buy it. I still like music, just not the same as others.

More weird random masks!

Said no one ever.

Yeah masks really fit I think.

As does proclaiming yourself vanilla when you have models go topless and have models saying they want you to rape them.

On top of much less talking what I would like to see is much more belly button tickling if its shown generally its for a few seconds if she has a ticklish belly button the following should happen insert finger and go to town

I do find it ironic a guy calls videos vanilla when he knows he is making them so guys can jerk off to them.

BTW Tickle Central had the best upskirt videos ever.

I like the tricked scenario, so one idea might be girl has a 3:00 appointment for a tickle video. Friend tells girl to be there at 2:15 and she will help her set up to make the producer happy.
She tells the producer that her friend agreed to do the shoot nude and gagged.
She gets her friend all tied up, teases her a bit to warm her up then makes her orgasm.
Proceeds to put the blindfold and gag on her friend, reaches behind and removes her top and snips off her underwear.
Producer comes in sees the model is ready, docs with authorization is signed.
He notices that the one hour box is checked and signed, thought she was going to only do a half? No she really needs the money so she agreed to nude, gagged, one hour strict bondage.
Not that many would be into that scenario but I think its hot, girl is sensitive as hell from coming, friend gets payback and even joins in torturing her friend the last 15 minutes or so.
Maybe even after the shoot is over she tells him she will wrap things up and untie her friend, then torments her a bit more.
Then do a sequel with revenge?

Just a thought

Foot tickling with little, fine paint brushes.
And the holy grail, real feather ticklishness.

Real, skilled tickling from the Ler and genuine laughter/reactions from the lee. (Something that is becoming harder to find nowadays.)

Shoe removal.

Little to no bondage.

Attractive models.

Playful tickle talk.

A really great thread with an excellent diversity of answers. Personally I love playful tickling with whimsical conversation. Bondage is fine but nothing too extreme. I also prefer the lee to be sparsely dressed/nude and possibly blind folded. Nipple clamps and/or other forms of stimulation is also good. And I'm a big fan of feathers and brushes.

Actually you can see upskirt to some degree if its short enough. Just depends on that and the camera angle.

Yes more of this. Upskirt shots are really erotic and so effing hot. There's something so teasing about it. Especially if her legs are tied spread eagle or tied vertically (Czech Tickling does this a lot).

Ticklish people who enjoy tickling, tickling and being tickled...without masks, oils, or toothbrushes, please.

tickle until they say they are going to pee than tickle them until they do pee then tickle them even more and make them pee

Nothing fake; Everything totally 100% real! No scripted vids, crazy bondage or weird bondage. JUst get an insanely ticklish girl, tie her down (spreadeagled or Y) and tickle the sh't out of her.

Women unable to move, naked and just enduring hellish tickling, covered in baby oil or astroglide. I know there is better oils than baby oil. Nails,brushes, double team. The goods ^_^.

Then you'll probably love a clip I'm scheduled to shoot tomorrow :)

A lot of things! I prefer f/f and f/m videos.

- genuine reactions are THE most important thing
- BBW, never enough of them
- really cruel Ler (female, I hate m/f)
- nice tickle talk (Sasha Foxxx!)
- tight bondage
- facesitting mixed in
- lee has to worship feet (f/f only)
- humiliation
- uncomfortable positions
- long nails tickling oiled soles
- tasks for lee while tickled (like jwties can you resist my sister)

One of the best things, seeing the human side. How they feel before and what they think after. Aside from that sometimes screamers bother me, genuine laughter is the best

I really enjoy m/f videos since I feel many of the f/f videos are scripted or don't have the same level of...tension. I love it where the female lee can't move AT ALL. Like a complete body stretch, ankles tied, and sometimes even the toes pulled back. Secondly, I find "exotic" poses a real turn on, where to lee is tied in up in a weird way and when she is tickled, has no idea what or where to move.

First, I enjoy the variety. People come up with things and scenarios that I would never have thought of. Some I like. Some I don't. But they are fine. Good to see stuff beyond my imagination and experience.

I usually don't like fake stuff. Who knows if it is fake or real...but when it doesn't seem like a model is really ticklish...it kind of spoils the point for me. On the other hand, if there is a really pretty or sexy woman...and she is willing to fake it...that can be okay.

If a woman is really, really ticklish, I do like to see some restraints...just to maximize the tickling possibilities and minimize avoidance.

Through Knismo, I have discovered that the hottest thing for me is when a woman has an orgasm from tickling. I've known a couple of women who climax while being tickled...but in my cases...they needed additional stimulation and attention. Seeing someone get off from tickling alone...that's pretty nice for me. My favorite. If you don't know what I mean, check out the Stuck in the Stocks site and look for either Taryn or Tierra. Excellent.

I also like genuine laughs. All different kinds. If it is the real deal and the person is really ticklish...that's the best. I'd like to see more of that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back