• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Think I might have converted one to the cause

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
I had a really unexpected day yesterday and i posted it in the story section for those who want to check it out.....http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=106653. Anyway i was wondering has anyone else ever converted anyone to tickling or even goten a bit of intrest from ppl when tickling was brought up?

I was friends with a girl for about 7 or 8 years, with a lot of breaks in contact therein. In retrospect, she seems to have been downright smitten with me... something I wish I'd noticed while we were still in touch ;) I moved away from Massachusetts in late 2002, which reduced us to phone and internet contact; she lost both, for a time, as did I, and the last time I actually had any connection with her was late February of '05.

Shortly before I left Massachusetts, we started hanging out a lot more frequently, and doing more things together... movies, dinner, etc. She seemed to be making an active effort to uncover and get involved in my various hobbies of that time period, while trying to be subtle about it. Somehow, and I don't know how... we did have general discussions about intimacy and sexual matters, though, so that might've done it... I came out, regarding my interest in tickling. As close as we were, it was a little uncomfortable at first, but by and by she started bringing it up herself. I heard stories about her b/f's efforts at tickling her (they didn't sound particularly extreme; I don't think he was "one of us" himself) and things did get to the point where she would tentatively tease about not being able to take too much of it... whereupon I'd tease back about her needing endurance training.

Alas, it wasn't ill-received, but shortly after that I moved away from MA. It was quite suddenly, literally a 3-day notice due to personal and family circumstances at the time. So, yeah; who knows what might have happened. Way to go, NG02 :cool: (and, by the way, it was great meeting you at NEST) :D

I have this friend who lets me tickle her all the time, but I don't know how much she really likes it. I mean, I know she likes it, but when I ask her about it, it ranges from "yeah, it's fun." to "Meh, it's ok". Oh well, she always pretty cool with it.

Yea its a wierd thing the way it works out somtime. If you get a chance go to my story and I put a link on there to where you can see her myspace page and see why this one was a fun one to convert...lol.

Last edited:
NG02 said:
Yea its a wierd thing the way it works out somtime. If you get a chance to my story and I put a link on there to where you can see her myspace page and see why this one was a fun one to convert...lol.

Good job my friend,spread the word!! :D

First of all, NGO2, it was great meetign you at NEST. I've enjoyed your posts here, and to see you in person - although it was brief ( it's difficult to connect with 90 different people in 2 days when you all share something in common!) - it was a priveledge.

Meanwhile, congrats on your conversion! I can't say I've ever converted anyone, but yeah, I have gotten one or two people intersted enought to give it a try... and they enjoyed what they tried enough to indulge it further every now and then. From what I read, though, you opened up a whole new door for someone!

I have a friend who seems like she's really into it...like pretty much to a tmf level. I noticed that she kind of liked to tickle people a couple years ago, but I didn't know her that well, so I didn't say anything.

Now we're pretty good friends, and at one point this year I just came straight out and asked "so why do you like to tickle people so much?" She said to brighten people's day and add a little laughter...or something to that effect, lol...then she paused and asked if I didn't like to be tickled. Ha! Well I went right ahead and told her that I actually enjoy being tickled (although that's an understatement of course :p) And she said "really? Oh that's really neat because a lot of people don't like to be tickled."

Since then there have been a lot of fun times :) I still haven't gotten up the nerve to tell her about tmf. That would be kind of awkward, lol. If it were a guy I probably would, but, you know. I honestly don't think she'd join anyway, but I think I at least brought out her inner ler a lot more and made her more comfortable talking about tickling :)

samamigo82 said:
converted to the cause? People, this is not a bloody religion!!!!
Calm thyself, and reserve thine exclamation points, friend. It's just a turn of phrase.

born with it

i think you have to be born with the fetish. You cannot be converted. But someone can help you discover that you have the fetish if you never knew you had it. A Lady i once dated did that for me. She tickled me and it drove me to arousal.

EvenSteven said:
i think you have to be born with the fetish. You cannot be converted. But someone can help you discover that you have the fetish if you never knew you had it. A Lady i once dated did that for me. She tickled me and it drove me to arousal.

This is true. You might be able to invoke an interest in tickling, but unless one is born with those preferances, it will never be a true fetish.

Azrael said:
Calm thyself, and reserve thine exclamation points, friend. It's just a turn of phrase.

LOL I guess after Angelic I third that motion. It was a funny thing tho.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back