• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thinking about joining a gym.

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
I was trying to decide between planet fitness and LA fitness. Anyone have any suggestions?

I would go with LA Fitness, I've not heard any bad things about them. Planet Fitness .... eh they offer a hostile environment to those who are serious about working out.

I loved my LA fitness membership. Many locations where I was at. Young crowd. Good basketball games. Plenty of equipment. Usually had a pool. Only thing I hated was trying to end my membership. They make you mail out a form instead of just cancelling in person or over the phone. Pain in the ass for a busy person.

GQ

Most gyms will offer anywhere from a 7 to 14 day free trial membership. This will give you ample time to not only check out the equipment, but the trainers, desk people and the membership. My last gym had issues with a clique of guys who were steroid users, and were very uncooperative with sharing equipment. They would do super sets and tie up an entire section of the gym. My complaints to management fell on deaf ears, so I moved elsewhere and life is good.:veryhappy

I would go with LA Fitness, I've not heard any bad things about them. Planet Fitness .... eh they offer a hostile environment to those who are serious about working out.

Hmm, my experience with PF seems to be the opposite!

Hmm, my experience with PF seems to be the opposite!

I went with a friend, because he wanted some help and tips. I was asked to leave 20 mins into my workout because I was being too loud, the amount I was lifting was intimidating the other guests (a bunch of old and obese people sitting on bikes), and that it was against company policy for me to personally train a member .. which I didn't realize correcting someone's form so as they do not hurt themselves counts as personal training. The place is a joke and a mockery to fitness world.

Man I hate that shit.

I get looks my way when I get enthusiastic about my workouts as well. I don't howl or scream like some of the guys I've seen in videos or whatever, but I don't half ass it and that seems to bug people. I did actually overdo it at some point and ended up throwing up a couple times in the past (but it was probably cause it was too much for my past conditioning)

So yeah I what Bellyb means is that it's a low key gym that's designed for casual workouts and non intensive people. That's all well and good for some people, but some of us need a place that we can grunt a bit at and not worry about it.

Yes, that is what I mean. The one good thing I will say about Planet Fitness is that it is cost effective, and good for those who are on a tight budget. I'm not sure of the cost of LA Fitness, but judging from the sheer size of each place and how much they offer .. it may run you.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back