• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This game is magical.

Oh great, now I want to watch the Neverending Story. You come watch with me k? :pounce:

I can't stop playing.

No, seriously, help! D:

:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSMeUPFjQHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eSMeUPFjQHc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Did my unicorn just run into a steel star?
I did not wish for that!

Apparently, I wished for an internet video game capable of giving me diabetes....

So far, my best single wish is 23,876 and my best for three wishes is 52,916.

Snail Shell

Last edited:
I love the little snippets they have at the bottom while the game is loading.

You will fail!

I can't get over how magical it is!!!!!!!! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.....and still do hahahaha :D

My awesome is increasing...

35,158 for one and 84,840 for all three :bubbleheart:

Yes, I'm still playing this game :doh:

My awesome is increasing...

35,158 for one and 84,840 for all three :bubbleheart:

Yes, I'm still playing this game :doh:

Gosh darnit! Thanks a lot for bumping this thread back up because I saw it and now I'm totally back to playing it again! You jerk. IT'S STILL SO MAGICAL!!!!

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back