• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

this geek girl is really really ticklish! M/F

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Tickling Daphne #1

Daphne is definitely in the female geek category. She's 20 years old. She's very smart, has the glasses, rides her bike everywhere and just has that "algebra personality." We filmed her as she arrived for her first ever tickle session. So you will find out what her voice and demeanor is like before the tickling starts.

Daphne is very very ticklish so it's absolute pure torture for her to get tickled like this. She said she probably wouldn't come back for more because it was so intense. Ten minutes for the price of eight!

Free look below.

You say "geek", I say adorable. That was a great clip! Hopefully Daphne will decide to come back for more in the future.

There was something about it that i liked.

I bought it.

Thank you. It's currently downloading and 40% done.

Ticklish Daphne

Ticklish, adorable, geek. Very fun stuff. I'd love to see what she's like as a tickler. Lots of times it seems the most ticklish make the best ticklers because they know what works on themselves!

She really looks like the typical "girl next door" you could meet in the supermarket. She is cute, such nice feet and cute laughter.

Ticklish, adorable, geek. Very fun stuff. I'd love to see what she's like as a tickler. Lots of times it seems the most ticklish make the best ticklers because they know what works on themselves!

The geek does the tickling in the clip:

Tickling Madison Rivers 5 - Daphne Does The Tickling

Thanks for your comment.

Just an observation and a question...whats with the ticklers always wearing a mask? I dont get it. Nice Clip btw.

JC

The geek does the tickling in the clip:

Tickling Madison Rivers 5 - Daphne Does The Tickling

Thanks for your comment.

Wow, she seem to really enjoy tormenting someone else with tickling. I'm impressed! And I know I'd be in deep trouble if she had me like that. :imouttahe

awesome girl.... nice laugh.... great tickling
more of her plez.... feather tickling and mor sock tickling as well

awesome girl.... nice laugh.... great tickling
more of her plez.... feather tickling and mor sock tickling as well
She's such an average looking girl. I'm actually surprised by how many people simply love her clips.

indeed.. its not all bout looks, its how ticklish sum1 really is, lol....
keep up the good work.....:blaugh:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back