• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This guy tickles my girlfriend...

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
I already shared this in Tickling Discussion and it was a big part of why I eventually signed up here so I figured I might as well tell the story properly.

My girlfriend is ticklish and I mean really ticklish. I love to tickle her at every opportunity. It’s not full on bondage stuff but we’ll be watching the TV, arguing over what to watch and I’ll tickle her until I get my way. There’s an erotic side to it too and sometimes a playful tickle leads to something else.

She knows I like to tickle her but I don’t think she knows quite how much or how much it turns me on. I reckon she can guess though.

A few months ago we were at this party and we were mixing around the place and I hear a yelp which I recognise as her voice. She is across the room chatting to some girls she knows and she is arched like she has just been grabbed on the waist or ribs. I see a guy she was at college with laughing to himself like he got her good. I didn’t think too much of it because they’ve known each other a few years.

I started paying attention at this point and I saw he got her again with a pokes in the tummy and he was teasing her about how jumpy she was. She was backing away a bit and laughing and trying not to spill her drink. I saw him goose her sides again later on as he was walking past.

Now this guy is pretty touchy-feely with people anyway but as I get turned on by tickling, I was wondering if he did too and he was just stocking up the old ‘wank bank’ at my girlfriend’s expense. If I thought that’s what he was doing I would have stepped and I was a bit annoyed about it but strangely I was also quite excited by seeing my girlfriend tickled by someone else.

She didn’t mind all that much and just sees it as a bit of teasing and they both knew I was in the room anyway whereas if he had been trying to pull he would have probably tried something when he made sure I was away.

I’ve thought about the incident a lot since and wondered what it would be like to see my girlfriend get properly tickled by another guy. I know it’s just playful for some people but for others it’s a real turn-on.

I figured I must be a weird bastard for thinking like this but so far the response has been pretty chilled. I could write about more tickling experiences if there is any interest so this is just for starters.

Any of you guys out there like to see your other half get tickled or any girls like to get tickled by people other than their partners and finally, any guys out there like to tickle other guys’ girlfriends? It’d be interesting to see what other people think.

Cheers

I don't think I'd like that at all. When I was a kid I saw my mom get tickled by a chiropractor really good, she was very ticklish and I didn't like it at all.

For me it depends on the situation. I can get into it just for the pure fun and joy of it, or it can be a turn on if the chemistry is right. That being said, I have been in a couple of situations where I tickled a friend of mine's wife's feet while he was in the room. I mean, what can I say? I'm on one end of the couch and she's sort of stretched out with her bare feet almost touching my leg... Drawing my fingers like a magnet... She has a great laugh too. :) At any rate, he seemed okay with it, just sat in the recliner watching TV. The thing is, we've been good friends for several years, so I already knew he doesn't mind guys flirting with his wife as long as a certain line is not crossed. Needless to say, it's not something I would try with just anybody.

Hi mate, I am guessing you like it fun and playful but also in the more erotic sense too? That's where I am. I don't mind guys I know playfully flirting with my girlfriend in front of me as that's just part and parcel of the group and they get it back too, I do it to their girlfriends etc.

I didn't know this guy so well but she did which is why I took notice of it. I guess it fuelled a mild fanasy or kink I wasn't really aware I had until that point.

I did ask myself if that guy posts here and he'll read this and think, "Sprung!"

Bro, it has ALWAYS turned me on to see my girlfriends get tickled by other guys. It's like a major jealous/turned on feeling that after a while was a just a HUGE turn on. I would ask her to tell me stories of her getting tickled by other guys and it would drive me crazy. I would even encourage her to get it to happen. There are a lot of people on here who also are into that. LOVED your story and totally understand why it did intrigue you and got you going.

Thanks man. Good to find out other people feel the same way. I've been discussing it with a couple of other people and it's kind of like I am OK seeing other guys attracted by my girlfriend as long as they don't step over the line because I know I am the one who gets to go home with her.

I've asked her in the past about when she's been tickled. She knows I like hearing about it.

Definitely a turn on for me too. But, yes, quite a niche one. I agree with Eagle44d, it's definitely a jealous feeling mixed with excitement at the same time. But sometimes these mixed feelings are the most compelling.
I like hearing my girlfriend tell me about past experiences, too. Seeing her get playfully tickled by her girl friends is always brilliant, of course, but when it's another guy there's that feeling of protectiveness mixed in. Deliciously conflicting!
When you say your fantasies turn to the more erotic, do you mean involving someone else in a full-on tickling session? That's a fantasy I sometimes toy with. But I can't even begin to imagine the practicalities. Something for the bucket list, maybe.

I once tickled my friend's wife with him while she was tied up. It was only for a few minutes though, and definitely not a sexual thing for me, as strange as that sounds. Fun though!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back