• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is either a great idea ... or not really

The Mad Lurker

TMF Poster
Good evening all.

I'm coming out the West Coast to see family in a couple months, and I wondered how (or if) I could get to LA for a quick session at one of the supercool places down there for such things, Passive Arts or the Dominion or whatnot.

Then it occured to me I could get a three-way plane ticket that would fly me into LA with a layover before jetting off to the Bay Area. The layover would be about 3 hrs ... long enough to get to a dungeon for a session before getting back to the airport to fly on.

(Those familiar with the geography might suspect it would work really well with PA as it's next to the airport, but I'm not locked into that necessarily.)

Should I go for it or is this a ridiculous idea?

You should just ask one of your cool lady friends to play tie and tickle games with you, or get a gf, they'll do anything. Thats what I did and it's pretty sweet. I have no experience with those clubs but they sound overpriced and less than intimate, though I have heard some people enjoy them.

Meth

I'd re-work the whole 3 hours bit. When I fly out of LA I can never be sure how bad traffic or security lines will be, and head to the airport at least 2 hours before my flight leaves. With 3 hours, you would probably be just leaving the session of it (probably 2 hours from your gate, one way or another) when your flight leaves. I wouldn't try to pull off a plan like that with fewer than 5 or 6 hours.

Yea...

That is, of course, the sane option. But what's the fun in that?

Who knows... I may yet reach the same conclusion. :idontwann

Passive Arts isn't exactly next to the airport. As I recall, I think it took about 20 minutes to get to that neck of the woods last time I was in LA. You'll need way more than a 3 hour layover. Try 6.

If it was any other airport, it might be possible. But LAX? 3 hours ain't gonna cut it.

I am also trying to figure out how to work in a trip to LA to visit the very same locations. Seeing the recent "Mya Asian" videos has rejuvenated that long-held interest. I must get my hands on Mya - and vice-versa!!!

Best of luck in your travel plans - I hope you get to do it!!!

I really think PA could be done. The Dominion would be a stretch though.

Love to try it, but I think I'll wait for down the road and do it properly. :2poke:

Sounds like a pretty narrow window to me. Once you leave the airport you'll have to come back through security. That means you'll need to get to the airport at least an hour ahead of time. That leaves two hours to get out of the airport to PA, have your session, then get back to the airport. You can't just figure travel time - which will be at least 20 minutes each way and more likely 30. If you use a rental car then you'll have spend time picking it up and dropping it off, and while you could get a taxi quickly at the airport there's no telling how long it would take to come pick you up at PA.

It sounds like a choice between a horribly rushed session or possibly missing your flight. A longer layover - at least 5 or 6 hours - would be a lot more practical.

Hell's bells, man, if you're coming to the Bay area then I'm sure we can come up with a better way here. How long would you be in town?

About 4 days ... sort of a well-needed half a vacation.

If you've any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back