• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is interesting

Frankly...

I'm pretty pissed off.

I have depression - medicated and under control, thank goodness. So to see this on a depression guide webpage is a little weird. What's the connection between tickling and depression?

Furthermore, to see this under the heading "sexual disorders" is pretty offensive. I mean, really..."symptoms, cause, and treatment"??? Is that really necessary for tickling? I'm a doctor too - this is the heading used on medical webpages for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Syphilis, among other fantastic conditions.

So, where does the depression part come in? I'm into tickling because I'm depressed? I don't get it.:idunno::confused:

And the credentials of the people who wrote that? There don't appear to be any. Wiki-crapola.

"We at www.depression- guide.co represent ourselves as an independent site which is for information and knowledge sake. We are not linked with any of the organization and we are completely autonomous."

I'm pretty pissed off.

I have depression - medicated and under control, thank goodness. So to see this on a depression guide webpage is a little weird. What's the connection between tickling and depression?

Furthermore, to see this under the heading "sexual disorders" is pretty offensive. I mean, really..."symptoms, cause, and treatment"??? Is that really necessary for tickling? I'm a doctor too - this is the heading used on medical webpages for Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Syphilis, among other fantastic conditions.

Um isn't it actually under the heading Fetishism???

It is all in the subconscious.

So, where does the depression part come in? I'm into tickling because I'm depressed? I don't get it.:idunno::confused:

they're trying to call it a control disorder in which one resorts to tickling/being tickled because of whatever aspect of their lives.

seems abit silly to me, it strikes me more as a control preference than a disorder

So I'm depressed? Hmmm...well I am jaded and cynical. But not so much depressed anymore. But then I always did like to stick with things that I've started with so I guess that's the only reason I'm still around.:woot:

There is no evidence supporting a link between tickling and depression.

Hmm. Well, they have a nice-looking site and they're decently good with English (although I didn't catch that spelling error, Boston), but their "about" page doesn't list any kind of medical expertise.

Their "sexual disorders" page has a definition of what they consider a sexual disorder; it's probably prudent to read that before being offended by it. (Even so, it's not too clear.)

It must be such a challenge for people to try to explain fetishes that don't have them. We see them mainly for the pleasure we derive from them, but everyone has been washed down different streams throughout their life. We all know what it's like not to have <I>some</I> fetish.

It's just someone looking to label it as something. Depression seemed to be the choice they picked. Fuck 'em. It's bullshit.

However, this made me roflolcopter:

Tickling fetishism is a sexual fetish related to gaining a specific sexual thrill from either tickling a sex partner or being subjected to tickling themselves, usually to the point of helpless laughter. Often this involves some form of restraint to prevent escape and/or accidentally hurting the tickler. Thus this fetish may coincide with various BDSM fetishes.

Oh noe, oh noes!! :blaugh:

With regard to enjoyment of prolonged tickling, the authors of that website don't know what they're talking about. They are both ignorant and intolerant.

That's the beauty of the internet - anyone could claim to be an "expert" and pretend to write things that they have no idea about. Under the pretension of being "independent".

Biggest load of shit I've ever read.
They provided no evidence to back their theory up.
Maybe they should try it sometime.
It may cheer THEM up!!! :p

Definitely silly. I have had a foot and tickling fetish as far back as I can remember. I was diagnosed with major depression about 10 yrs ago and probably had the milder form know as dysthymia for years before that, but don't see how it's related to depression. I mean, if it's part of depression, wouldn't the drugs I now take to control it also "cure" my fetish? I can tell you, it's just as strong as ever! I doubt this is a very professional site as they can't even spell disorder correctly on the foot fetish page.:illogical
http://www.depression-guide.com/foot-fetishism.htm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back