• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is only going to tickle alot

rvcja7

TMF Poster
My wife's sister is an EXPERT tickler. She has tickled my wife so much for so long she really knows how to drive her crazy. She has a definate size and strength advantage, so my wife almost never gets to tickle her back. I always look forward to the holidays, for more reasons than one. This Thanksgiving was no disappointment. We always eat at my in-laws, and my wife's older sister Kay is always there. There is ALWAYS tickling, and my wife is almost always the victim. We were all there a while before dinner was ready. After we had all talked about a half hour or so, Kay asked my wife Lori "well, do you want it before dinner or after?". Lori asked her what she was talking about, but she probably knew. "Your tickling" Kay answered. Lori wasn't feeling great, and tried to explain this to Kay to get out of being tickled. Of course that didn't work. Kay instructed her husband to hold Lori down, which he usually does happily. He wrestled her to the floor and held her arms over her head. I of course did my part by holding her ankles down. Kay straddled her legs, raised up her shirt a little exposing her tummy and ribs, and told her "don't worry, this is only going to tickle alot". She started by rubbing her fingers slowly up and down Lori's sides, which always drives her crazy. She tickled her tummy a little, and her bellybutton. Then she dug into my wife's ribs and tickled her into silent laughter. About the time Kay eased up and was letting her breath a little, Lori's brother and his wife Pam walked in. Pam looked at us and said that didn't seem fair. I asked why not, and Pam said because no one was tickling her feet. Pam sat down in the floor and pulled Lori's shoes and socks off while Kay continued to tickle her ribs. Pam started tickling one foot while holding her toes back as I continued to hold her ankles. She tickled one foot a while and then switched to the other. Kay tickled her ribs and her underarms a little. Lori's mom finally broke it up because it was time to eat. Although her mom sometimes tickles her too, I think she was feeling sorry for her because she was getting such a severe and relentless double tickling. After everyone let Lori up, Kay came up behind her and put her in a full nelson. She told Pam "you didn't get a chance to tickle her ribs" Pam started tickling her ribs and Lori squealed and kind of tried to jump up and down. That only lasted a minute or two, but it was still fun to watch. When we got home later that night I asked Lori if she was exhausted. She said "God I wish that wouldn't do that every time we are together"

Nice story rvcja7, your wife sounds like she is really very ticklish. Do you tie her up and tickle her often yourself? I would love to hear more stories of your wife being tickled and maybe a picture or two posted in here of your wifes underarms and feet.

It's gone, unfortunately

Thanks, rvcja7. Your story reminds me of as good a true tickling story I've read here as any. Its title was "Growing up tickled ff/f," or something like that, but I think the author later deleted it as last time I tried, I could not find it on this web site. As you might guess, the writer was the youngest of three sisters and subject to constant tickling by the older two. And as with your wife and her big sister, the tickling did not stop as they grew up.

The idea of sisters tickling carrying into adulthood is so hot that of course one wonders if the authors are presenting fantasy as fact. I, for one, want these stories to be true!

Perhaps the older sisters of "Growing up tickled ff/f" read this site and recognized themselves in their little sister's story, and in a panic the author deleted it?

Anyway, please tell us more about your wife's life as a ticklee!

tippitoes

Please tell us about tickling your sister!

Great stuff. Your wife is a good sport. I would love to hear of your helping her exact revenge on Kay and Pam. They deserve it.

I recon it's kay's tiime to be tickle tortured! How does revenge sound?

Thanks for all the comments. I have tried to help Lori get revenge on both Kay and Pam in the past, mainly because I wanted to tickle them myself. Both of them have gorgeous feet. Sadly, Kay is not that ticklish, and not at all on her feet. I have been lucky enough to rub her feet on several occasions. A few times I have held her down so Lori can tickle her, but as I said, she isn't very ticklish, so it ends up Lori just getting tickled more. Too bad, lol. Pam on the other hand is very ticklish. But, she is tall and incredibly strong. Makes her very hard to tickle. Takes more than one person to really give her a good tickling, and even then it's hard to do. For some reason, Lori will never try to tickle Pam. A few times, I along with Pam's husband have held her down and tried to get Lori to tickle her, especially her feet, but Lori never wants to do it. I don't know if she is afraid Pam is going to get her back or what. Pam is so much bigger and stronger. Pam doesn't tickle Lori near as often as Kay does, but usually when she tickles her, she really lets her have it. Because of the size and strength advantage, Pam sometimes tickles Lori by herself without any help. Anyway, I will post more stories soon. I have been very lucky. I have never seen a family so into tickling.

I forgot

I almost forgot. Here is a pic of Lori's feet. I have many, and will post more later.

great story and great picture, would love to get my hands on those ticklish feet!!!

I bet your wifes not really looking forward to the Christmas hols and more tickling!!!!

If she gets it be sure to let us know!!!!

great story but..

You've ever tickled from them? (lori, pam or kia)?
Nice if they tickled you , what do you think?

That's so cool how everyone in your family just kind of goes along with it. Has anyone ever brought up how much Kay likes to tickle? Maybe she's got a thing for it too?

I almost forgot. Here is a pic of Lori's feet. I have many, and will post more later.

Thanks for the pic, Bro. You are lucky to have them to tickle.

Too bad Kay is not so ticklish, but Pam needs to get it more.
Have fun at Xmas as we know you will now. :stocking:

i don't know how much kay is really into tickling cause she tickles lori all the time, but she doesnt tickle other people near as much. sometimes she tickles others, but her favorite victim is lori.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back