• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This website says we have a disease

Giving a set of characteristics a fancy name and classifying it as a mental disorder does not make it objectively so. There's no question that in the case of the vast majority of people, tickling and sexual arousal are simply not fused together anywhere near the extent that they are in the psyches of the tickling fetishists of the world. That said, just because the majority of people do not share a specific preference or characteristic does not mean that those who do exhibit that preference or characteristic are objectively disordered. There's nothing "wrong" with us. We're just wired differently from the vast majority of people in a very specific way. To be so ordered does not require repair --- none of us require any sort of behavioral therapy or sexual re-conditioning in order to make us "normal." Remember, this is exactly the sort of misunderstanding that gay people endured for most of human history.

The website lists possible treatments for "our disease", including a 12 step program.

I would totally attend a 12 step programs just so it could become a fun tickle gathering! Woohoo!

Psychiatrist: Are you frequently troubled by aberrant or deviant sexual fantasies?
Patient: Not at all, doctor; I very much enjoy them.

The website lists possible treatments for "our disease", including a 12 step program.

I would totally attend a 12 step programs just so it could become a fun tickle gathering! Woohoo!

LOL. It would be like the sex addicts' meeting in "Blades of Glory," where everyone tries to hook up with everyone else.

Beats having AIDS and STDs, both of which come from vanilla intercourse. I'm glad I have this disease :)

This is just one in the very long line of crack-pot shitty "medical" websites that try to take the place of seeing an actual human doctor - feeding you info that says "don't trust what that doctor said, this is what's wrong with you? And you should sue that quack!"

Every fetish can become a disease if you suffer because of it. If you don't, no psychologist will see a need to treat you, and neither will the "patient".

Seems the various links just jump around a lot to other links without really getting to the meat of the situation. It would have been nice to be able to read something solid about it. I don't see the concern myself. I'm happy with it.

Blue-nosed Puritan prigs may tell you that anything besides ordinary sexual intercourse in the missionary position in the bedroom with the lights out is a perversion and a mental illness. The appropriate response is to tell them to mind their own business and keep out of other people's erotic lives.

I found a website that says we're all ruled over by an alien warlord who lives in a volcano with a fleet of space-bombers. http://www.scientology.org

You can find a website that will tell you any crazy thing.

the tickling, the gay, the depression, the anxiety - if it's not one it's the other. i'm nuts. but i'm a functioning, contributing member of society so they can classify it however they want. i'm entitled to my pleasures, alternative or "normal". :woot2:

The body has a normal sexual function, what people would call "vanilla". Anything not vanilla is a disease. Gay, fetish, etc. All a disease.
I'm sick, sure I am, but it's not killing me, it's not hurting me, so I don't mind my disease. Being diseased makes me no lesser than the healthy in this case, so I am not bothered by it. However it is a disease of the mind, I cannot lie.

Why would you call it disease if it's not bothering you? It's a deviation from the norm, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a disease.

Why would you call it disease if it's not bothering you? It's a deviation from the norm, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a disease.

Because that is what a disease is, a deviation from the normal state of a human being, that state being "vanilla."
I believe it is a disease because it can impede or completely prohibit normal ("vanilla") sexual function. That makes it a disease, pretty much. Somebody can live a healthy and fruitful life without an arm, not even miss the blighted thing and feel completely fine with his lack of it, but he isn't a healthy human being, is he? He's a paraplegic. Doesn't make him lesser, doesn't make him unworthy, just a simple fact. I can live with the fact I'm diseased, even enjoy and spread the sickness :p

The body has a normal sexual function, what people would call "vanilla". Anything not vanilla is a disease. Gay, fetish, etc. All a disease.

Blue-nosed Puritans will say that the only acceptable form of sex is ordinary sexual intercourse between a married heterosexual couple in their bedroom on the bed in the missionary position with the lights off. The best thing to do about these people is to ignore them. Welcome to my Ignore List.

Blue-nosed Puritans will say that the only acceptable form of sex is ordinary sexual intercourse between a married heterosexual couple in their bedroom on the bed in the missionary position with the lights off. The best thing to do about these people is to ignore them. Welcome to my Ignore List.

First off, I did not say what you claim I did, you might want to re-read. I made no claim what so ever about the acceptability of anything, since I do not believe myself a judge above all capable of making such a statement. Second, I won't succumb to the urge to interchange petty insults. Third, you gave no true argument, but instead resorted to a "te quoque" which is sadly misplaced.
Being myself a person with "the disease" I do not see how it is even possible to comprehend any statement I make about it as an insult, since it would include the assumption that I consider myself lesser, in which case I would most likely be too ashamed to even admit having it, let alone publicly speak ill of it, and thus of myself.

EDIT: I must however say that I find your post insulting, and as such will report it.

I need a cure...oh, cool a "lee" to tickle. That should cure me for awhile.

I almost certainly haven't thought this through enough, but what do you guys think about the concept that sex originated as a form of trading genetic diversities to survive, and that the so-called "diseases" of homosexuality, tickling fetishism and the rest of it keep surviving across thousands of generations?

------------

I apologise that my username sucks. My name isn't Macky, but when I joined this group I was a cowardly lurker. Forgive me, friends.

Taking that at face value, I would think it indicates that any desire for non-procreative sex, is coming from your environment not your genes.

I almost certainly haven't thought this through enough, but what do you guys think about the concept that sex originated as a form of trading genetic diversities to survive, and that the so-called "diseases" of homosexuality, tickling fetishism and the rest of it keep surviving across thousands of generations?

------------

I apologise that my username sucks. My name isn't Macky, but when I joined this group I was a cowardly lurker. Forgive me, friends.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back