• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This week's pic of the week

MaleTickleeDC

TMF Expert
For those who are too young to remember, or too new to the tickling scene, this week's pic of the week is from a classic series of clips featuring Isabella Janacek as the ticklee. Isabella was one of the best ticklees ever during the retro era of tickling videos. She was extremely ticklish everywhere on her body, had a wonderful laugh, and always seemed like she was completely helpless while in her tickler's hands. She was generally tickled by other attractive women, such as the tickler in the pic. I haven't seen Isabella in any tickling clips in a long time so I assume she has retired from the fetish video community. But her clips are a rare find and I really wish that whoever owns the rights to clips involving her, as well as the old Priscilla James clips, would digitize them and put them back on the market. They'd make a killing among today's tickling enthusiasts.

The pic is from FMConcepts, the clip associated with the pic of the week and many other clips featuring Isabella are available for download at http://www.fmconcepts.us.

Isabella is also one of my favorite models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back