• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Those of you in Relationships. :)

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
It's been a bit since I've started a thread here.....so, where is your Partner's most ticklish spot? If they aren't ticklish, where is yours? Do you tease each other about it? :) Sometimes, it's adorable to see Couples use their ticklishness against them. Share your Stories and what not. :)

My Lee is ticklish pretty much everywhere!! :-D which is lucky for me, I get to torture him. I absolutely adore his feet and when stretched his sides from hip to pit are electrified!
He hates being tickled and so I naturally remind him how ticklish he is at every opportunity :devilish:
We pass a place on the way to work called giggling tomatoes and every time we pass I scream the name and attack!

My Love is very ticklish! Her most ticklish spot is her armpits... She has this old T-shirt she likes to wear & it has two holes right under the arms (the one on the right is huge!), and I love snaking my finger in there & tickling her! Her voluptuous butt & thighs are pretty ticklish too! Her feet are only kinda ticklish but still very responsive (I love the way she writhes & flexes her foot when I tickle!) Sadly, I try to tease her, but when she pouts for me to stop, she looks sooo cute, I don't have the heart to continue.

She is not as merciful. As for me, my entire sides are ticklish. Her favorite is when she gets me on top of her in bed. I will wrap my arms around her in a giant hug, which in effect, pins them under her back... Then she's free to tickle me senseless!

Maybe one day we'll post a video... :xpulcy: -- okay, not really. No way she goes for that!

It's funny. She used to be incredibly ticklish, me not so much. Now I'm the incredibly ticklish one. She doesn't have a tickling fetish, but she loves to tickle me in the bedroom. She's quite the dominant and she knows that when she tickles me I become far too helpless to resist. Plus it gets me going...and the sight of me getting going instantly gets her going. It's deliciously vicious cycle. As for me? It's my feet...particularly this spot around my toes she found and that she exploits...regularly.

She's VERY ticklish! Feet , knees , hips , pelvic bone area , ribs , armpits and she gets hysterical if you play with her ears...even whispering in them and she's lost it

Goddess Shelly is most ticklish between her toes. She rarely allows me tickle her. :feets:

I am most ticklish in my armpits. GS tickles me whenever she wants to, for as long as she wants. :woman:

Lenka is one of those ticklish women who's almost embarrassed by it, so my tickles are quick unless I'm punishing her for something. :) Her stomach and her feet are the worst. I can't even touch her feet without her screaming. I love it. I'm pretty ticklish all over, and she teases me about it even now that we're so far apart. :)

She's ticklish pretty much everywhere...

When we first met, it was a borderline phobia for her; and it was something of a soft limit for a while.

My wifes VERY VERY ticklish..feet , knees , inner thighs , hips , pelvic bone . ribs , armpits...and for some reason goes berserk when I whisper in her ear , or just breathe in them...mind blowing hysteria...go figure! lol

My husband, femftticker21, and I switch roles... he's got a few spots that I like to target :p He's got his that he likes to target on me too... grrrr lol... I tease him sometimes, but I love the fact that he's ticklish too (what can I say, revenge is sweet! :p )

My husband, femftticker21, and I switch roles... he's got a few spots that I like to target :p He's got his that he likes to target on me too... grrrr lol... I tease him sometimes, but I love the fact that he's ticklish too (what can I say, revenge is sweet! :p )

I love you too and grr not funny. Only fair for me to exploit your spots. No fair returning the favor.

My GF has really ticklish feet. Im the first guy shes been with that has a tickle or foot fetish. She enjoys it. She thinks its awesome how it gets me going. To bad she doesnt really like to tickle...I lean more towards Lee. Im not complaining by any means though :)

It's funny. She used to be incredibly ticklish, me not so much. Now I'm the incredibly ticklish one.

This is exactly like my boyfriend and me! I used to be insanely ticklish and he could almost ignore it! Now the roles are pretty much reversed - though iiiif he's in ler mode I'm screwed.

His neck is a major weak spot, I usually only have to joke about touching it before he's giggling. His armpits and upper ribs are a good one too.. which I'm happy about as that's my favorite area. His feet are almost really feather ticklish and all I have to do is verbally tease him about what my feathers and I are about to do and he's beggin' already!

And recently, we discovered that I am absolutely most ticklish under my arms, especially when he sits on my arms over my head and everything is accessible.. *shudders*

My wife isn't ticklish at all but I'm off the charts ticklish just about everywhere the most ticklish spot on me is my feet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back