• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thoughts on being bound.

sfttklishpits

I was going to add this into the part about the feather, but just thinking about it made me have to pause and catch my breath. Awhile back, a girlfriend and I were playing around. She was interested that I am able to keep my underarms so well shaved. The truth is that I can't stand hair there. It tickles me. She wanted to see how soft they were. I was wearing a tube top at the time, so I raised my arms for her to feel them. All she did was run her fingers over them for less than a second and my arms came right down. She said 'Wow! You are really ticklish there.' Nothing ever happened again, but the feeling haunted me.

I couldn't even stand a short touch there that was not meant to tickle. I could not even handle it when I had the option of lowering my arms. How would I ever be able to stand it when the touch is meant to tickle and I don't have the option of lowering my arms to stop the tickling? How could I ever stand to be bound and helpless and tickle tortured? How could I ever handle being bound and helpless with my arms over my head and giving you total access to my most sensetive parts?

Running your fingers or feathers or other tickle tools over and over my super sensitive skin...while my arms are up and I am totally helpless to stop you? How would I stand you tickling my ribs in all the ways that ribs can be tickled? I can't stand to be tickled. Not even for a few seconds, let alone the type of tickling that you would like to give me.

Someone in chat asked me what would happen if feathers were put to my vunerable underarms. I would scream. I would just scream with laughter, I'm sure.

let me ask you a question..if you can't stand to be tickled anywhere, does that mean you hate being tickled? that it would be rather a punishment more than a pleasure for you to be tickled?

She has six posts, five of which are threads about how ticklish she is. And about how she wants to be tickled (even though she hates it...?)

My guess... someone just wants attention.

Not really attention

Just people to talk to. I prefer someone who might understand rather and a therapist who will call me crazy for a fee. At least you can tell me I'm crazy for free. Which I probably am.

sfttklishpits said:
Just people to talk to. I prefer someone who might understand rather and a therapist who will call me crazy for a fee. At least you can tell me I'm crazy for free. Which I probably am.

Your in luck. im a tickle therapist and can help you with your issue. this may require numerous hands on office visits though. contact me immediately.

I agree with Fire Sprite.

sfttklishpits - You seem to be posting different threads about yourself. There isn't really anything to discuss, so I'd post all these descriptions of yourself in the "Personal Ads Forum" and maybe you will find somebody who is interested in giving you whatever you are looking for.

Last edited:
sfttklishpits,

It can be just like rollercoaster ride. It may scare you to think about it and make your stomach do flip-flops but you may love the rush.

Give it a shot someday... you'll be hooked. ;)

Hello sfttklishpits(great name btw)

Here is another option that is actually quite common among some lees and lers.
The idea of the loss of control...

The idea that being tickled in some spot or any spot will make you lose complete control of what might happen to you and that scares you but it appears that you want to lose some control but not all of it.

So maybe start slow with just some fingers somewhere else besides your armpits, that isn't quite so ticklish and see what happens.
Or have the bondage you use be loose and not so restrictive that you could "almost" pull down your arms to protect you but not quite.
You could still struggle but the lers fingers could still slide into those tender armpits for a stroke or two.

Either way, welcome to TMF!

Fire Sprite said:
She has six posts, five of which are threads about how ticklish she is. And about how she wants to be tickled (even though she hates it...?)

My guess... someone just wants attention.
i agree.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back